PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

owneed
07-03-2014, 03:20 PM
23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hello all, thanks for stoping by, I am owneed and I am male"with Penis" looking to own a girl "with Vagina", if you're not that, I really really appreciate your interest, but I am very sorry it wont work..

♧~♣~◇~◆~○~●~□~■~□~●~○~◆~◇~♣~♧~
I am..
Owneed,I am 23, pharmacist, the Egyptian Guy as they call me in chat rooms, I am looking for fun most of the time, I joke a lot and laugh a lot, I am easy to get to know as they say…,
Sexually, I have been on both sides, I subbed a lot and dommed too, though, I don’t sub anymore, as I found doming so much amusing and satisfying. At the end what is more pleasant than a cute girl at your feet living only to please you…
Generally, I care a lot and too much, and that is not something good, believe me. also, I am never rude to anyone, I am nice person in general, "I think". You can consider me a friend after first meeting,…
you.
As I said in my previous ad, looks don’t matter to me, of course I prefer something over the others, I would go for cute over sexy, and of course I would go for cute and sexy, but seriously, no matter how do you look, if you think that we can match, don’t stop yourself from applying.

Your expectations…
Before anything, you should know that, I will never hurt you, or damage you, I wont break you or anything like that, I might be mean, but I wont be a jerk, I will love you and I will care for you, and I will try to make you happy, I'll even use my authority on you to help you achieve your dreams, I will respect you, and I'll try the best I can to be what you are looking for...

Ownership
You will belong to me, I will own you, when you are applying, you should know that you are giving your ownership to me, I will decide whither to accept it or not…
If you succeed in being mine, you will have rules that will only enforce the idea of being owned in your mind…tasks and punishments will come on the same road...
got it yet??, you will own nothing, I will own everything..

Not here…
...For only sexual activity. Yes I will demand that, but, I want to communicate, I would like to use my authority on you to help you achieve your goals, and help you change your life to be better. I would love to cheer you up when you are upset. I will set you straight when you think badly about yourself. I wont accept only knowing about how my rules and tasks are going. Nope, I want to know all about you and talk about everything with you.., Sounds scary??

Humiliation
One of my biggest turns on, I like Humiliating my slut, and so you will be humiliated, you will be called names, given humiliating tasks, and so on. And for that, I strongly recommend that humiliation must be one of your likes before applying…

Control
What exactly??, I don’t mind controlling everything, after all you belong to me, I will definitely control your orgasms, your masturbation habits, your body hair habits, maybe your bathroom visits,probably more and more and more…. However, your safety is my number one rule so I do understand if you want to keep control over some things that will keep you safe…

My Stuff
My thing, my possession, my property, my toy, my pet, my slut, and my love…Mine, And I don't like sharing, so, I am the only one who you are allowed to play with you, you wont accept any punishments or dare/tasks from any one, no one is allowed to play with you, you are not allowed to play with you, after all you are just mine :)

Punishments.
..will be bad, I will put a lot of efforts and time in your rules/tasks/dares, I expect that you to put the same efforts in following them, or at least trying your best…,If not, I will be disappointed, and that is a bad feeling for me, I will never hate you, but, I tend to make you feel the same way you did to me, I will not spank your ass, and say you are forgiven, nope, you will FEEL it…..
P.s: No matter how hard/mean/strict I was while punishing you, you should know that I am only doing that cause I love you and I want you to be a better sub…and I don't at any time hate you

Creativity
...is something that appears with hard work and never giving up, I do have the imagination, and I do read a lot, and I try to succeed as a novelist, something needs “the Creativity”, and I am sure I will make it someday…and I think you will sense it in most of my punishments and tasks…

My expectations..

Loyalty
No more said…

Respect
That is a must, it wont ever work if you didn't, If I sensed any intended disrespect, that will end our relationship. However, still, I don't mind you being playful or sarcastic, in fact I like it, as it will always get you in trouble... :)

Smart
Or let's say, being able to hold an intelligent conversation, as I said before, I am not looking for only sexual demands…

Efforts..
...are required, as you see, I spent 2-3 hours writing this ad, and I will put a lot of effort trying to set your rules, tasks/punishments, I think I deserve to see you putting the same effort, I am serious, asyou should be Too..so please, if you are looking for 2-3 nights of calling someone sir, and have someone telling you how to masturbate, please look somewhere else..

My motto fuck lotto,Ill get the 7 digits from your mother for a dollar tomorrow
if you are not...
..serious, please, don't apply. If you have the intention of disappearing after a week or something, please don't waste my time. You will only leave me sad and wondering, what have I done wrong, and I don't deserve that...

Issues…

Not native English...
...Speaker. Yes, I try my best, though yes, you can tell that I am not that good with English, but I think I am okay as "um not spekin' lik dis"? Hope this not an issue for you…

Pictures/cam
I won't demand those, but I would love it so much of course. What is more pleasant than having my slut on her knees in front of me. Though, I understand it, this is the internet, you can't just trust some complete stranger somewhere behind the seven seas, I've been there, a lot :)…
However, we still have to find a way for you to prove yourself to me, I don't want to be playing with some sick lying man, I don't want to be that idiot…

All of what was written are the things that I think that are essential for me, I don't think I can manage without any of the above…Anything else, if you have any other fetishes/likes, I can adapt to it However, I will not dom you in anything involving, your family, or involving blood, scat or underage…
So, if you are interested, send me an application "pm", including your age, experience, brief description on how you look, your likes, dislikes, and limits…And try to put something creative in it. Grab my attention, Try to make it fun, Try not to sound like professional applicant, this not a job, this is a relationship….
P.S, try to find the hidden quote in the ad, and put it as a tittle for your application...((not a must, but pleasing))

last Note, at anytime, if you think that this not working for you, please don't just disappear, have the balls to break up...stand up and say that you are not happy, I wont keep you around if you are feeling miserable, I am not here for that, and I don't want it, your happiness is all I care for :)