PDA

View Full Version : Gay Sissy Boy Cums Without Masters Permission

pine
07-19-2014, 10:56 PM
My Master made it very clear that i was not to cum till he said so... But he made me so horny I just couldn't help myself. He was very disappointed and told me to find a way to punish myself till he is satisfied that i learned my lesson. So here I am...

Limits: Blood, Extreme Pain, Watersports, Scat, Public, Family/Friends, Permanent, CBT, Hot Sauce

Likes: Humiliation, Panties, Edging, Teasing, Being a sissy boy ;P

Aliceeslut
07-20-2014, 05:43 AM
Stupid useless slut! You will be punished so hard that you will wish to never cum again!
First dress up in your most slutty dress with high heels. Insert a dildo (or something dildo shaped) in you dirty boi-pussy DRY while standing!
Spank your ass 100 times. Count each one and describe in 2 sentence that you are a fucking worthless whore and then say thank you! Do it loudly after each spank.
Then hit your worthless, disgusting balls 30 times ad hard as you can. Still repeat the same sentences and count loudly as you did while spanking your useless ass! I want you to cry by the end! If you don't cry hit your balls again, but this time add 10 more. Continue 'till you are crying. I suggest you to hit very hard!
After that, with a dildo in you red, burning boi-pussy, and with you balls hurting like hell, i want you to edge 11 times. Hold the 11th for 20 seconds.
If you fail during the edges, you are to do the whole task again until you can edge 11 times without failing!
I am in a good mood so you have a chance to cum! You can decide. Either you don't cum at all after the edges or you can cum after doing the whole task without failing, but you have to keep stroking you boi-clit for 3 minutes. I don't care how sensitive you clit is! You have to do whole strokes from the base to the head!
Good luck boi!

After you are done I want a long report in PM and also here so everybody will know how much you suffered for being a disgusting boi-slut! (And don't forget to include the 2 sentences you have to say loudly!)