PDA

View Full Version : Stuff my mouth with something dirty

sexslave4u
07-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Tonight I need to punish my mouth to the worst. I have a very dirty nasty mouth and need to stuff my mouth and gag myself in order to teach myself a lesson. Please punish my mouth.

Arummm
07-17-2014, 03:33 PM
Staff as many use panties you have inside your mouth until somebody else with dare you something worse.

Up to you pm me for send the probe.

sexslave4u
07-17-2014, 04:28 PM
Okay thank you I hope I get a dare worse soon.

toyboylover
07-17-2014, 04:33 PM
Okay thank you I hope I get a dare worse soon.

Piss your panties and then gag yourself with them. Until you are physically sick.

2bchew
07-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Get 3 pairs of your dirty panties.Now lets clean that filthy mouth.Get the first pair of panties wet.After you get them wet your are to get them soapy.Use bar soap or liquid soap,it doesnt matter just get them soapy.After they are nice and soapy stff them in your mouth for 5 minutes.

While you are waiting for those 5 minutes to be up take the second pair of panties and cover them in hot sauce.When your 5 minutes of soapy panty time is up take out those panties and put in the hot sauce panties.Leave those in for 5 minutes.

While the hot sauce panties are in your mouth start soaking the 3rd pair of panties in water.Get them nice and wet.Now get this 3rd pair all nice and soapy.After the hot sauce ppanty time is up pull those out and stuiff in your new soapy panties for 5 minutes.

That should help clean that filthy mouth.

sexslave4u
07-17-2014, 04:58 PM
I'm starting to regret my dirty mouth. Thank y'all for all these I will be performing them tonight and before I go to bed will write a report for each one.

2bchew
07-17-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm starting to regret my dirty mouth. Thank y'all for all these I will be performing them tonight and before I go to bed will write a report for each one.

Looking forward to how it goes.Time to get rid of that dirty mouth