PDA

View Full Version : Humiliation punishment

In.Deep
07-13-2014, 11:54 AM
I disobeyed my master so he told me to upload pictures of my cameltoe so that I could get people to comment on them with extremely humiliating, degrading things. That never happened so now master is getting me to ask you for humiliating punishments for me to do, not painful, just extremely humiliating.
I am to do all of the punishments.
My master said that if I can also get the humiliating picture comments, i will have to present prof of the punishments.

Limits: pain and third parties

MisterDare
07-13-2014, 12:17 PM
Do I see wet spots you dumb slut. I think you should have to pull the crotch up through your pussy for a better camel toe.

KenithBrian
07-13-2014, 12:22 PM
Why dont you write cum dump over your cunt?

sexslave4u
07-13-2014, 07:17 PM
Your such a nasty whore. Look at you posting humiliating pictures of your used pussy on the internet. Wearing those granny pannies. Hahahaha! I hope you get the humiliation you deserve!

fireman
07-13-2014, 07:28 PM
To start with you will have this end on either a Friday or a Saturday. You will start normal, each day you will wear 1 less item of cloth. Socks are 1 and shoes are 1. You will do this for 6 days. If you so choose to wear a dress on the last day it is not to be no longer than 3” below crotch. Take daily pics in a teasing pose and post then or send them to [email protected] . No face is needed.

Toilet4use
07-14-2014, 01:30 PM
It looks like Angelina Jolie had Botox, and then got her face caught in a nasty pair of granny panties. You should post a new pick, with more feminine underwear, not that it'll make your slut lips look any less disgraceful.

MisterDare
07-14-2014, 02:45 PM
You are suck a worthless little slut who needs a good spanking for posting such a disgusting picture. You should be a shamed of yourself no guy will ever want to get their dick near that.

forsaken5678
07-15-2014, 11:37 AM
What a worthless fuck hole.