PDA

View Full Version : Thong Stuff

Mr. Thong
04-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Hey,

I'm new here. Anyway, I had an embarassing experience today and wanted to suggest it as a dare.

I went to the gym and ran for a while. Althought thongs are my underwear of choice, I usually just wear whitey tighties when I run, so I did. After that I went to the gym shower - I've never been to the gym shower or community shower, ever - , stripped to my tighty whities, and piddled around the locker room - used the bathroom, checked myself out, etc. After that I dropped my underwear and went to the community shower. I felt so exposed and self conscious! I hurriedly showered and walked naked back to the locker part, where all of a sudden there were many, many people!!! I dried myself off, tried to cover, but couldn't wait anymore - so I had to take the plunge. It was excruciatingly humiliating, but the only underwear I had with me was my manthong, so I stepped into it, pulled it up, spread my cheeks so it could get there snug, and continued to get dressed. My face was beet red, and other guys were definately snickering and elbowing each other to look at me. I stood there, humiliated, shaking, fumbling with my pants, until I got them on and hurriedly left the gym.

So my dare is to do the same thing - thong and all! I imagine it will be even more embarassing if thongs aren't your normal underwear. Let me know how it goes!

Whitestar1983
04-23-2007, 06:21 AM
I have done this thing myself but it was a wee bit worst but could have been even more embarassing if there was more ppl. i had been in a rush the day i went to the my i just grab somethings not lookng want i was sticking in my girlfriend had put 1 of her thongs in my dresser by misstake and i had grabed it in a hurry so after i showered 1 or 2 guys about i went to get changed i had i went in to my bag to get out my clean underware and discovred i had pick up her thong normal i would have kept the ones on that i was running in but i had drop them in a pudle on the floor and they where wet so i quick as i could change put on the thong and quick as possible i put on my trousers, i just pulling them up when a group of guys came in about 10 or 12 i think a few seen me before i got them right up.

looking4amistriss
04-23-2007, 11:57 AM
thats pretty funny. good dare