PDA

View Full Version : m/18 home alone for a few hours

coreSD
07-10-2014, 09:03 AM
So I'm (finally) home alone for a few hours again. And seeing as I haven't had a good chance to use my dildo, I thought this might be a good time to use it.

And what makes it even better is the fact that there's a few guys outside taking down a tree outside my house. So if you want to do anything with that, go ahead. Nothing too public, though.

DareBoyz
07-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Go naked in the forest next to your house. Edge 10 times, then selfsuck and cum all over your body.
As I see you like pee, try to clean cum from your body by peeing on it.

Report here how it went.

coreSD
07-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Go naked in the forest next to your house. Edge 10 times, then selfsuck and cum all over your body.
As I see you like pee, try to clean cum from your body by peeing on it.

Report here how it went.

Hmm, will do it as a last dare either today or tomorrow, since I don't feel like leaving my house when I have work later today.

Thanks, tho, it's a great dare

DareBoyz
07-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Ok then for today, you will get naked, and edge next to a window so that the guys outside may see you. For every 10 minutes you spend like that, roll a 6 sided dice.

When you stop, the higher roll decides if you are allowed to cum :
1 - No cum today, edge 5 more times
2 - No cum today, edge 1 more time
3 - No cum today, stay naked next to the windows 30 more minutes
4 - No cum today, stay naked next to the windows 20 more minutes
5 - No cum today, stay naked next to the windows 10 more minutes
6 - You are allowed to cum

coreSD
07-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Ok then for today, you will get naked, and edge next to a window so that the guys outside may see you. For every 10 minutes you spend like that, roll a 6 sided dice.

When you stop, the higher roll decides if you are allowed to cum :
1 - No cum today, edge 5 more times
2 - No cum today, edge 1 more time
3 - No cum today, stay naked next to the windows 30 more minutes
4 - No cum today, stay naked next to the windows 20 more minutes
5 - No cum today, stay naked next to the windows 10 more minutes
6 - You are allowed to cum

sorry i didn't get to this at the time. but they're coming back tomorrow to do a ton of yard work, so i'll do this.

anyone else?

Josh.white97
07-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Edge 5 times and play with your balls while you do,natter that, put your dildo in your butt for 5 min, take it out, then send me a picture of your butt and dick/balls

douglas_b
07-12-2014, 10:14 AM
You could try my Walk Through Woods Dare 2 (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152617) if you're feeling brave.