View Full Version : Punish this Cunt

ladyslave
07-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Master required I lengthen my nipples over the weekend
I have failed to satisfy him
From now until Friday please punish me for being a disobedient cunt
My master requires my pain

I have:
Toothpaste, tigerbalm, hotsauce, butt plug, spreader gag, clothespins, twine, wooden spoon

Limits:
Blood/scat/watersports/permanent marks/broken. Skin/ burns/public/illegal

Starch
07-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Do you have kik?

ladyslave
07-07-2014, 12:09 PM
No everything must be here or PM so my master has it

Janifty16
07-07-2014, 12:54 PM
I got a punishment for you, get a five table spoons of hot sauce and put it in your vagina. Leave in there for ten minutes. Then after that put two table spoons of hot sauce in your butt then quickly after put a butt plug in your butt then leave it in there for 10 minutes. After it's done I want a report on the punishment.

XJ55
07-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Seems to me the punishment should fit the crime.

Use this site: www.random.org to find a number between 10 and 30. That is how long the punishment will last.

Put five clothespins on each nipple (four around, one in the centre).

Get down on all fours so the centre pin doesn't knock the others off. Every minute, you must add another weight. This can be as heavy or light as you want and to either nipple but one MUST be added every minute.

Take a picture of your nipples afterwards. Check with either your master or me to decide if you did a good job. If not, I suggest your master repeats this punishment but with him deciding the weights and times.

SirD
07-07-2014, 02:30 PM
From now until Friday you are to wear your butt plug coated in hot sauce. Every waking hour you are to take the plug out, lick it clean, generously recoat it in hot sauce and shove it back in your ass. In addition you will not wear a bra at all this week and you can only wear this light tops. When you find yourself with free hands you will rub/ play with your nipples. They should be kept erect at all times. When you get home you are to pinch, twist, and pull on them 100 times each night. Every 25 stop and ice them down for 5 minutes. Lastly you will edge 4 times right before going to bed. After each edge use your wooden spoon to spank your clit 25 times. After each hit say out loud " this stupid cunt will not fail Master again!" You will go to bed unsatisfied until your Master deems you've been punished enough and says you can cum. Report back daily on your punishment.

ladyslave
07-09-2014, 03:47 PM
My first punishment was excruciating
I measured 5 tablespoons of hotsauce and used a funnel to get it in and plugged my cunt for ten min
I spent the ten min squirming so much my master ordered I tie my legs together and hold it in another ten min
20 min later, I funneled two tablespoons into my ass and plugged it again tying my legs together to clench around it. My master then ordered I remain like this another 20min. The hot sauce I have is so intense, I've been burning for two days.
The number generator gave me 25 min but my master asked I do this with containers and icecubes, I put the pegs around my nipples and for every minute added an ice cube to the bucket hanging from my nipple.
I then had to wait until the ice melted to removed the pegs.

The butt plug has been in my ass daily burning so badly my master has ordered I hobbled my knees together and make sure I feel it burn deep.
My nipples are very sore after pulling them all day and the exercises at night.
Master has ordered while I edge I tie a string from one nipple extending around the back of my neck to the other nipple, pulling it up. My cunt is very sore and I have been ordered not to cum this week.
Master makes me beg that you punish me severely for missing a daily report on this

ladyslave
07-09-2014, 04:14 PM
It has been ordered I spend the next ten hours with sandpaper in my tightest bra
I have begun this now

Dr_
07-09-2014, 04:39 PM
Tie your legs spread wide sitting on your bottom. Insert the mouth spreader gag & scrub your clit with a tiger balm-coated toothbrush. You will now stimulate your clit continuously until your drool has soothed the burning. If you are nearing climax, you must stop touching and may not let your drool spill into your lap. If any does, spank your tongue 5 times with the wooden spoon & reapply the tiger balm.

Enjoy,
Dr.

ladyslave
07-09-2014, 05:12 PM
I have been ordered to plug 5 tablespoons of hot sauce in my ass with the plug lubed in tiger balm for this
I have spread and gagged myself and have begun my punishment
I will report when complete
Thank you for my pain please inflict as much as you please

ladyslave
07-09-2014, 05:44 PM
My ass is burns so much I can't sit still but the more I wiggle the more intense the hot sauce burns when it moves inside me
I've had to reapply the tigerbalm and spanked my tounge 3 times already. My clit is huge and swollen but I can't seem to drool enough to get rid of the balm.
The toothbrush stings and everytime I come close it hurts so much I don't want to
I am still rubbing my sore clit hard

Janifty16
07-09-2014, 07:37 PM
I got a new one for you. Put clothes pins around your lip of your pussy and tie a string around them. After that I want you to pull it off as hard and fast as you can. Repeat this 5 times.

Then put hot sauce on your nippes and put clothes pins on the outside and one in the middle and tie a string around them also. Then you wait 10 minutes and you will pull it off as fast as you can and hard. You will repeat this (besides the ten minutes part) 10 times. If the hot sauce randomly drys on you reput it on your nipples and redo both of the punishments again.

ladyslave
07-09-2014, 08:46 PM
For the last two hours I have been scrubbing my clit with tiger balm, gagged to drool and wash it off and plugged my ass with hotsauce. My entire cunt and ass hurts so bad right now but Master is pleased I'm getting what I deserve.
I then covered my nipples in hotsauce and put three clothespins on each. While waiting the ten min I put 6 on my pussy lips and ripped them off every two minutes.
I then ripped the ones off my nipples ten times and managed not to have the sauce dry but my nipples sting now after have sandpaper in my bra all day

ladyslave
07-10-2014, 02:11 AM
This cunt is in so much pain I cannot sleep and as punishment Master has ordered I come here to occupy my time, I have replaced my plug with hot sauce as I am to have this in whenever awake
Please punish me I beg you for more pain

MasterZp
07-10-2014, 03:51 AM
For the rest of your punishment period, you are to take uncooked rice and tape several grains to the inside of your highest heels. You are then to be wearing those and squatting with your feet at least shoulder length apart. All of your tasks are to be completed in that position unless stated otherwise. If you cannot squat you are to stand with knees straight and bending at the waist. If you must get off your feet, spread some uncooked rice on the floor and kneel on it.

ladyslave
07-10-2014, 03:59 AM
Yes sir I shall do this for any and all further punishments when possible

tobeornottobe
07-10-2014, 04:05 AM
You must find the dirtiest corner in your house and kneel there for 30 mins with your ass up in the air and head down on the floor.

ladyslave
07-10-2014, 04:20 AM
I will begin this now

tobeornottobe
07-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Write a detailed report after.

ladyslave
07-10-2014, 07:58 PM
Considering I'm a clean freak I didn't really have a dirty corner
I sprinkled rice on the ground to kneel on
Lubed my plug with hot sauce and plugged my ass
And put 3 pegs on my nipples for the 30 min
Thank you for the punishments
I must be punished until Monday to learn my lesson

tobeornottobe
07-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Your next punishment is to be a human furniture.
You will be humiliated as a human desk for x mins.
You have to roll a 6 sided die once,
1= 20 mins
2= 25 mins
3= 30 mins
4= 35 mins
5= 40mins
6= 45mins

You will be naked, hands and knees on the floor with your spreader gag on, head facing down on the floor. You will stick your tongue out for the entire duration. Your back must be flat and an unbreakable plastic or paper cup will be put on top of your back so that you will stay balanced and not drop it. Butt plug is to be inserted along with 2 clothes pegs on your nipples. Your arms will get very tired if you roll the bigger numbers. If you drool on the floor, which obviously you will lick it clean after.

If you drop the cup you will be punished again.

ladyslave
07-10-2014, 09:32 PM
I will begin this now, I just rolled a 6...
I shall report in 45min

ladyslave
07-10-2014, 10:24 PM
I reapplied more hotsause to my plug before shoving it back in
I pegged my nipples and gagged myself before spreading rice on the floor.
The cup on my back fell off 9 times since my plug burns so much
My nipples are incredibly sore since I pinched them as far on the bud as I could
I licked up my floor still gagged and then licked my plug clean before reapplying hotsauce and plugging my ass again
I'm can't stop squirming, I've duct taped my legs together to hold it in

tobeornottobe
07-10-2014, 10:43 PM
I reapplied more hotsause to my plug before shoving it back in
I pegged my nipples and gagged myself before spreading rice on the floor.
The cup on my back fell off 9 times since my plug burns so much
My nipples are incredibly sore since I pinched them as far on the bud as I could
I licked up my floor still gagged and then licked my plug clean before reapplying hotsauce and plugging my ass again
I'm can't stop squirming, I've duct taped my legs together to hold it in

Your punishment is to write a highly detailed report on the last punishment. I don't think what you have written is sufficient at all. I want you to describe the details very thoroughly. I want at least 400 words.
http://iplogger.org/1tNv3.jpg

After you have written the detailed report, you have to hold a coin on the wall with your tongue for 9 mins for the 9 times you dropped the cup. I hope you won't drop it this time since it is such a simple task.

ladyslave
07-10-2014, 11:39 PM
My master is fine with my reports, the point is to spend my time being punished rather than writing
However master has ordered I do the 9 min with 9 icecubes plugged in my ass and clothespegs on my nipples and clit

As previously ordered I put rice into my highest heels before doing this.
I put the pegs on and then slapped each 5 times before going to shove the ice in my ass
This burns so much more getting the hotsauce out with water but I plugged my ass and tied my legs together
I did a lot of squirming and my clit and nipples are quite sore but I held the coin the 9 min

patroller
07-14-2014, 07:07 PM
I want you to go and get your toilet brush and spit on both ends until its dripping then smack your clit 12 times as hard as you can with the bristles and then repeat on your asshole when its spread nice and wide then report back

ladyslave
07-16-2014, 01:26 AM
This afternoon, I picked up a toilet brush for this punishment. I spread rice on the floor and knelt to suck and spit on it to get it wet
I then plugged my ass using hotsauce for lube again, and spanked my clit hard 12 times as ordered.
I then removed my plug from my ass and pulled it wide to spank it another 12 times on my burning asshole.
Master then ordered me to clamp and weight my nipples before replacing my plug, relubed in much sauce.
I then spent 30min kneeling on rice in the corner. When the 30 min had ended, I had to smack my clamps off with the toilet brush
He and I thank you for the discipline and invite you to inflict further punishments

patroller
07-16-2014, 01:37 AM
Cover above toilet brush in hot sauce and rub your asshole with it then mix 10 tablespoons of salt and pepper together add hot sauce until a paste is created spread this on your clit and asshole and slap with toilet brush constantly for 10 mins after which you must edge twice using the bristles
report back

ladyslave
07-16-2014, 01:44 AM
I will begin this for tonight and report back, thank you sir

patroller
07-16-2014, 01:51 AM
For every 15 mins there is no report back add 2 edges

ladyslave
07-16-2014, 02:43 AM
I covered the brush throughly in sauce and scrubbed hard after pulling my plug out, I didn't have salt but I made the paste and spread a thick layer all over my cunt and ass
My cunt is bright red after slapping it for ten min and my clit was so swollen
It made it so hard to edge I've now had to try and make 6 edges with my tortured clit because of my delay

patroller
07-16-2014, 02:49 AM
More details then i shall give you your next task

patroller
07-16-2014, 02:54 AM
You know what you don't get a break since you had to edge so many times
gape your asshole then place a funnel in empty remaining hot sauce in bottle into your ass remove the funnel and keep the sauce in their for minimum of 10 minutes during which time you must edge at leaset 8 times

ladyslave
07-16-2014, 03:02 AM
Yes sir, I have knelt myself in the corner, on rice again, I brought funnel and about two cups of hot sauce
Currently I am bent over, ass in the air, with the hotsauce burning further and further as I funneled to two cups in
I've just started timing the ten min after removing the funnel and just starting to try to edge again which is almost too painful to touch now

patroller
07-16-2014, 03:17 AM
Do you have more hot sauce and keep me up to date on your asshole

ladyslave
07-16-2014, 03:26 AM
I've only been able to make 3 edges
I'm still bent over burning
Master has ordered I clamp my nipples for this also

patroller
07-16-2014, 03:30 AM
For only edging three times you must now fill your pussy with hot sauce via funnel
do not edge complete 10 squats with hot sauce in pussy any hot sauce spilt must be swallowed while repeating i mud not spill then you must push the rest of the hot sauce out while kneeling on you rice
report back

patroller
07-16-2014, 03:37 AM
For every 5 mins of no reply nipple clamps must be pinched 5 times and 1 edge

ladyslave
07-16-2014, 03:44 AM
That's a little unreasonable if I'm supposed to try and edge and type

patroller
07-16-2014, 03:47 AM
I apologise complete the first task and report back with details

patroller
07-16-2014, 03:59 AM