PDA

View Full Version : All alone on the outside

toolate
07-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Hi guys,
I'm 19 years old, male, straight as hell. Yet, for more then 5 years now I like humiliation myself in different ways, mostly but wearing women's clothes (sometimes wearing nothing) in from of people I don't know. I don't know if I do it more for fun or because it turns me on a bit. Probably both.

I have so many stories but I'm a start with a really long one hour walk I had once.

It was a sunny day, but not really hot and I decided to put a normal pair of jeans, no real underwear, of course. My balls were tied hard with some rope and I was really uncomfortable walking like this. On top I was wearing a black bodysuit, that was really, really thigh. And though it was black it as a see-through, especially when there was so much light. Under the bodysuit a white bra, cup C. So only whit one gleams you could see what exactly I was wearing. I also had a bag where I was wearing some stuff

However, I couldn't go outside like that so i putted i gray hoody on top. My plan was to get to this big supermarket, unzip my hoody and the front a take a 5 min. walk inside. I did that but nobody seemed to notice so I stated walking outside like this. I was in this place where there a lot of shops around, ergo - a lot of people.

A guy just pointed at me and said to his mate: "Whooo look at that dude...he probably forgot his skirt at home". I passed near them as they giggled kinda loudly so lots of people where just staring at me at this point. I just fastened my step and zipped back my hoody. I came down a bit after a minute or two while I was sitting at a bench so I unzipped my hoody again, this time got only two or three looks.

Anyways I decided this is not enough for today.There is this way I like to go when I'm all dressed up - there are some shops, apartment buildings and even a school, but I've walk it more then 5 times and no more then 2 or 3 people saw me (though it's kinda long - like 10 minutes by foot).But it was really interesting because lots of cars pass by and a lot of people see me as I'm walking just by the road.

So, I putted my hoody in my bag; took a rope tied my hand to the bag and behind my back (in a way that, of course, i could free my self but it would take at least 20-30 seconds) and I stated walking.

I walked no more then a minute when i car beeped at me and slowed down a bit. I stopped, looked the the driver and the girl sitting next to him. They, especially the girl, were laughing really hard at me. I was thinking that if they can see me this well in just 5 seconds, if a person walks by me it will be horrifying for me. So, I decided if I see someone walking against me that I'll just put my hoody on as fast as I can.

But things didn't go as I planned. After walking a couple minutes more and after getting a few strange looks from drivers and was nearby a school, a school that I didn't think about 'casue every time I pass there was nobody there. But for some reasons some teens my age (16-19) were outside the school, most of them having a smoke. I didn't see them until I was right in front of them. And when I say "a few", I mean more then 20, both guys and girls. Just the moment i realized what's going on a girl yelled (yes' she really yelled) : "HAHAH, LOOK AT THIS GUY"

Every body had a good laugh and since they weren't sitting right next to each other, my walk of shame was at least 15m. long (they would still see me after that but at this point I just wanted not to see them). At this point a just pictured my self - A guy with fairly nice looks, kinda muscular, walking kinda funny ('cause my balls were tied) and by all means no girly at all, having his hands tied behind his back along a small bag wearing a bra and a bodysuit that was way to small for him. I stopped for a second turned a big to them look down and saw that the body suit has really gone down so you could actually see more then half my bra, with even before was way too obvious I was wearing. Some of them were still laughing, some weren't from the begging but at this point every body was reaching for their phones. I went as fast as I could ahead; took a final peek at them - at least 5 of them were already taking pictures of me. At this point 2 or 3 girls just started shouting after me some stuff most of which I don't really remember but were just as humiliating as me passing by. Some were : 'Hey, pretty girl, come here to talk"; "Turn around...turn around we just want too see how beautiful you are"; "You are so pretty, can a borrow that bra" (She really yelled the last word). Then they stated talking really lively but i could hear them as I was too buys hiding to I could but my hoody back on.

After that i just ran home; couldn't really masturbate after this; though I did some days later remembering it.

Sorry for my bad English and really sorry if my story bored you like hell.
If it didn't I can share a few more. Thinking of doing something really big this this week but probably in the evening so it's at least a bit darker.

This story, of course, it's not 100% accurate as I don't really remember all since it was a coupe of mouths ago.

Thanks for reading; I can also share a few pictures and maybe some videos but maybe later.

Bye