PDA

View Full Version : 18 F Diaper!

loves217
07-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Hey everyone, I need a diaper dare to do tonight. The only limits I have are actually shitting in the diapers and anything involving other people. I only have one, so be creative ;D have fun guys

HotMistress10
07-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Will you take pics?

loves217
07-05-2014, 06:22 PM
without the face, usually i can

Night Drifter
07-05-2014, 06:25 PM
I want you to put a vibrator or plug in your ass and then diaper up. Edge through the outside of the diaper three times. Now get dressed and go out and keep the diaper on. Go out to a movie or dinner, and be sure to get a big drink and finish it all up. While you're eating or watching the movie I want you to piss your diaper at least twice. When you're done and home, I want you to edge again, but this time put your hand in your diaper to do so. Before you go to bed, I want you to drink soda or tea or coffee, something that will make you have to pee. You must sleep without taking off your diaper or going to the bathroom. When you wake up in the morning you can't get out of bed until you pee yourself one last time and you edge through or inside your diaper 3 more times. Write up a report when your done, and if you feel comfortable with it, post a picture of you with your diaper open and your pussy wet with piss and your juices.

loves217
07-05-2014, 06:28 PM
I can't leave the house either! sorry!

Night Drifter
07-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Then make yourself a nice meal with some of your piss and/or juices in it and then watch a movie while you eat it.

kinkerling
07-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Hey I dare you to spray your clit with perfume a couple of times, then put toothpaste on your asshole. Then insert something comfortable into your pussy. Drink loads of water and put the diaper over your dirty ass and pussy. Piss into your diaper and sleep like that till you can't resist masturbating anymore. Cum into the diaper as well and after cumming spray your pussy with perfume again and only take of the diaper the next morn.

loves217
07-05-2014, 06:49 PM
got it. keep going guys!