PDA

View Full Version : 18/F Slut Needs Dares, Rules, and Tasks

Slutty Kitty
07-04-2014, 01:27 AM
I'm fairly new to this lifestyle, and would like some rules and dares to start me off. Please try to stay within my limits. I will try to give reports on how the dares go. I only have household items.

dao_of_penguin
07-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Edge once with 5 items you have never used to masturbate with before. Give a full report for each item.

ExhibVoy
07-04-2014, 02:02 AM
Here's one for you. I gave it to someone before, but it's fun and easy.

Wait until you're home alone. Now wearing very little clothing, or nude go find an object you'd like inserting into yourself. You have to put the item in your pussy, and walk back to your room that way.

When back at your room fuck yourself with it til you edge. Now go find another object and repeat. On the 5th object you can cum. Careful, if you drop your item, you have to give yourself 10 spanks with the object still in.

Hope you enjoy!

Slutty Kitty
07-04-2014, 02:40 AM
Edge once with 5 items you have never used to masturbate with before. Give a full report for each item.

Here's one for you. I gave it to someone before, but it's fun and easy.

Wait until you're home alone. Now wearing very little clothing, or nude go find an object you'd like inserting into yourself. You have to put the item in your pussy, and walk back to your room that way.

When back at your room fuck yourself with it til you edge. Now go find another object and repeat. On the 5th object you can cum. Careful, if you drop your item, you have to give yourself 10 spanks with the object still in.

Hope you enjoy!

These sound great. I will complete them in a little bit.

dirty_mind9869
07-04-2014, 02:56 AM
Plug both of your holes to 120% capacity, meaning to the point where your pussy keeps your legs from closing all the way and your ass keeps your butt cheeks from closing all the way. Let us know what you use to reach my requirements. Keep your holes plugged all day and over night for an entire week. When you get up each morning your holes should have relaxed by this point so add to your insertions until you can't add anymore and then post a report telling us how your day and night went and what you have added for the new day

Ransom6626
07-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Get a couple of pieces of ice and a soft cloth.

Soak the cloth in water and then microwave it until it is hot but not scalding.

Now begin masturbating using the ice cube. After 3 minutes, switch to using the hot cloth. Keep alternating every 3 minutes for 15 minutes. Replace the ice and reheat the cloth as needed.

If you can manage to edge 3 times, you may cum after completing the dare. If not, rub icyhot on your nipples and leave it there until you have spanked your ass 25 times, your thighs 15 times each, and your tits 10 times each.

Slutty Kitty
07-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Plug both of your holes to 120% capacity, meaning to the point where your pussy keeps your legs from closing all the way and your ass keeps your butt cheeks from closing all the way. Let us know what you use to reach my requirements. Keep your holes plugged all day and over night for an entire week. When you get up each morning your holes should have relaxed by this point so add to your insertions until you can't add anymore and then post a report telling us how your day and night went and what you have added for the new day
Okay. I will start this on Monday.
Get a couple of pieces of ice and a soft cloth.

Soak the cloth in water and then microwave it until it is hot but not scalding.

Now begin masturbating using the ice cube. After 3 minutes, switch to using the hot cloth. Keep alternating every 3 minutes for 15 minutes. Replace the ice and reheat the cloth as needed.

If you can manage to edge 3 times, you may cum after completing the dare. If not, rub icyhot on your nipples and leave it there until you have spanked your ass 25 times, your thighs 15 times each, and your tits 10 times each.

I will do this soon

Jaberwocky
07-04-2014, 04:49 PM
This dare consist of a couple of repeating steps with an increasing chance to cum:

Find something in the house to put in your pussy
Write/type the item you have chosen in your report
Put that item in your pussy
Masturbate yourself for 5 seconds while you have that object in your pussy
Place the item (perhaps after cleaning) back in place

These are the steps you have to repeat till you cum, but there are some additional rules:

The second time you can masturbate for 10 seconds. the thirds time for 15 seconds. With other words, each time you are allowed to masturbate 5 seconds longer and thus increasing your change.
You can't use the same type object twice. Pen and pencil are the allowed, but other objects must differ more from each other than those two.
You must remain naked till you get to cum.
When you get to cum, press enter to finish your report by posting the list of items that you have put in your pussy.

dirty_mind9869
07-30-2014, 07:30 AM
Okay. I will start this on Monday.

I will do this soon

How did the week go?