PDA

View Full Version : fell asleep before completing punishment...

masterssub
07-03-2014, 11:31 PM
I was supposed to complete a slut obstacle course tonight as punishment, but I fell asleep...so to be fair i am posting a new vote for my punishment. So now I must complete the obstacle course as well as this punishment you guys vote on...

This was the original punishment thread i fell asleep before completing....
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=184572

Options for punishment are:
1. Double the amount of time the slut obatacle course must be set up for.
2.I must also complete the 2nd choice winner which was the punishment chair for 1 hour. "I will sit in one single chair for 1 hour. The only thing attached to the chair is a suction cup vibrating plug stuck to the seat that I must straddle. Then for the next hour, my fate is up to the GD users for the entire time. The only way to get out early is to finally piss my pants, and then sit there for 20 min. in my mess. Otherwise its an hour of a plugged ass and gd users tormenting me"
3. Must do all five original punishment options for 20 min each.
4. Users choice..i take all tasks within my limits on a thread for 2 hours.

masterssub
07-04-2014, 04:25 AM
Just woke up super horny...omggg..

Bumping this poll so i get votes now that people are awake....

Master90
07-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Keep your ass plugged while you await your fate. Hot sauce as lube of course.

masterssub
07-04-2014, 07:51 AM
Keep your ass plugged while you await your fate. Hot sauce as lube of course.

I have errands to run, im not starting anything until later ;)

masterssub
07-04-2014, 09:05 AM
So I've gotten a few PM's with ideas for the slut obstacle course later. Now I want you all to give me suggestions here. Once I get a good number of ideas, I will post a poll where you all will choose my tasks...I have all the toys listed in my signature, along with 2 wooden chairs, rope, door sex harness that suspends me off the ground, and random household stuff. Get creative. no public, no messy.

masterssub
07-04-2014, 10:09 AM
gotta say im surprised...and very happy..that currently the choice most voted, by far! is the obstacle course and the punishment chair! I'll take an hour of a punishment chair instead of doing all FIVE individual punishments any day! thanks everyone lol

masterssub
07-04-2014, 02:04 PM
This vote closes in one hour! Then i will start..