PDA

View Full Version : slut obstacle course...

masterssub
07-03-2014, 03:39 PM
I was dreading this one, just because it allows users to use ALL my toys...but it won in the votes sooo...for 2 hours, once its set up, I will have to complete a slut obstacle course through my apartment to make it to my bathroom to pee.....realistically I prob have room for say 4/5 different stations to set up...you all get to choose what they are for me..toys are listed in my signature...and i have 2 chairs, the floor of course, the walls, all my toys for the most part suction cup to stuff.., any questions..ask..

so from now until 8:40pm i will be taking suggestions for 5 or 6 different obstacle course stations involving my different toys for me to complete in order to get to the bathroom...dont forget you can punish me with shots/drinks/etc

masterwolf
07-03-2014, 03:43 PM
Would you be able to set up the rope as a crotch rope for the length of the hallway?

masterssub
07-03-2014, 03:45 PM
I could do it between like my front door and fridge door which is about 15 ft....

masterssub
07-03-2014, 03:46 PM
waiting til I get a clear obstacle course long enough to reach my bathroom to start....

masterwolf
07-03-2014, 03:50 PM
I could do it between like my front door and fridge door which is about 15 ft....

Set up the crotch rope at a height that you have to walk on tiptoes to cross it, then rub toothpaste onto it first for a little extra fun

masterwolf
07-03-2014, 03:52 PM
While waiting, drink a full cup of water every half hour. it wouldn't be as fun if you weren't desperate, would it?

Preacher
07-03-2014, 03:56 PM
First station stuff panties in your pussy and suctioning your nipples for 10 minutes. Attach the nipple and clit clamps. The clamps should stay on until after you pee. If one falls off then add 5 minutes to the task you are doing each time. If you have to take your panties out of your pussy put them in your mouth before putting them back in your pussy when you can.

Each station should also have a pint of water to drink.

One of the later stations should be the dildo suctioned on a chair. Start with a sloppy blowjob to lubricate it then lower yourself onto it in your ass. Give yourself 15 minutes of anal fucking using just your legs to lift yourself up and down. Long full strokes from the tip to the base without stopping. (Relubricate as necessary but stop the clock - only use your mouth if scat isn't a limit otherwise use lube).

At the end of the final station put back on your panties and piss through them on the toilet. If you do then you can rub yourself to orgasm through your soiled panties as a reward. If you don't then you can't cum for 24 hours.

Sushi
07-03-2014, 04:42 PM
For one of the stages take all three plugs and line then up (pre lubbed). Sit on the small one, then the medium one, then the large one. Then go backwards( L,M,S) and repeat again and again. Set a timer for 5 minutes and do not look at it. When the timer goes off you must complete the next obstacle with whichever plug you are on stuck inside you.

masterssub
07-03-2014, 11:07 PM
Im very sorry i fell asleep tonight without completing my punishment...i will post a poll so you all can vote on my punishment...and i will of course complete the slut.obstacle course tomorrow...