PDA

View Full Version : Failed a task, vote on my punishment

masterssub
07-03-2014, 12:42 PM
So I have failed a number of tasks lately, but its the most recent that got me in trouble here..My goal was to get a certain # of permissions to pee, otherwise I had to pee through my clothes and stay wet until the time was up. Well, I neither got permissions, or peed in my shorts. I cheated and went pee normally. :(

So tonight is my punishment, which you all get to vote on. Since I failed a pee task AND I hate anal, it has been decided that all options for my punishment will involve one or the other.

The poll will be open until I get 50 voters or (6:30PM est). whichever is sooner. If I get 50 voters or more, I must take pics of my task and put them on kinktalk..

So for punishments:
1. anal hook for 2 hours. Hook inserted, Tied from my ass, tight up to my hair, held in for 2 hours while I attempt to go about daily life for 2 hours. (being given tasks by everyone the whole time.)
2. pussy hook for 2 hours. Same hook inserted, only this time, the rope is tied up tight to my collar for 1 hour and then the hook is moved and tied to my ass for the last hour. (being given tasks by everyone the whole time.)

3. slut-obstacle course. Basically its a straight shot path to my bathroom. Since I failed a pee task, it has been suggested that in order to pee I should pass certain tests first. Basically a series of 3-5 obstacles I must pass in order to get to my bathroom. Ex: have to sit on a vibrating plug for 2 min, then move onto deepthroating a dildo for 1 min, then onto nipple clamps while I crawl with my ass plugged etc etc before I can reach my bathroom.
(users will all decide on the actual events for this option)

4. punishment chair for 1 hour. I will sit in one single chair for 1 hour. The only thing attached to the chair is a suction cup vibrating plug stuck to the seat that I must straddle. Then for the next hour, my fate is up to the GD users for the entire time. The only way to get out early is to finally piss my pants, and then sit there for 20 min. in my mess. Otherwise its an hour of a plugged ass and gd users tormenting me.

5. sex swing: I have a sex swing http://www.amazon.com/Fetish-Fantasy-Door-Swing/dp/B00K3YHPEW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1404416237&sr=8-4&keywords=sex+swing
and I will attach it to the door, insert my vibrating butt plug, and basically sit and clench for a half hour straight to hold it in. Every time it falls out, means 15 min in the chair the same way after ONLY this time, my vib plug must be held in by a crotch rope.

you all get to vote for the next hour which punishment I will choose.

Voting ends at 6:30pm EST.

masterssub
07-03-2014, 01:20 PM
I've been instructed to bump this thread every 20 min and also accept new users posts as punishment until the 1 hour is up..

Preacher
07-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Some great punishments :) You should have a great/awful time.

masterssub
07-03-2014, 03:02 PM
right now the results are tied between pussy hook and slut obstacle course...i will say 25 more minute of voting and then its closed at 6:30 EST....i really really would prefer the pussy hook....please........my poor ass has been through alot recently :(

masterssub
07-03-2014, 03:12 PM
only about 15 min left everyone! go vote!

masterwolf
07-03-2014, 03:32 PM
I'm looking forward to hearing about that obstacle course slut.

masterssub
07-03-2014, 03:41 PM
its posted sir..