PDA

View Full Version : Pegging/Strapon

Jiggers18
07-03-2014, 09:08 AM
I've been really looking into this sort of stuff for quite a while now was just wondering how many of us see the appeal like I do

Komodo Jones
07-03-2014, 09:28 AM
As a guy who is into the BDSM scene I would assume that most of my dominant would probably want me to be into anal. Anal is not one of my limits (soft or hard) but it's not exactly my best like either. but pegging does fascinate me, so much so that it's even on my bucket list.

DLdapper
07-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Pegging is one of the highest forms of sexual interaction between a sub and female partner for me.

It lets her assume the 'masculine' role by giving her something to physically penetrate the male sub.

Males also have the added benefit of the prostate, which allows for anal to be extremely pleasurable for the male. Combine this with a strap-on that simultaneously stimulates the female and it is a win-win situation.

Of course everyone is different, so not everyone is going to like the same stuff.

As for your interest in trying it, I think everything is worth looking into, just discuss it with your partner and you two can go at your own pace to find what works for you.

Slenderman - Doctor
07-06-2014, 08:51 AM
Yus, it appeals very much to me. That's all I can really say, til it happens :p