PDA

View Full Version : Punish me for not logging on

SlavePuppy
07-03-2014, 08:21 AM
I haven't logged on in exactly 30 days. This was due to my exams originally. However, for the past 2 weeks I have just been a lazy shit and not logged on. Due to this, please punish me using this thread and make me regret not contributing to the community.

puppylover616
07-03-2014, 10:04 AM
laziness is a sin... for the next week you must crawl on all fours around a room of your house three times before lapping up a bowl of water... you must then pee on the floor and lap It up like a naughty dog would do to prevent further punishment from its owner.

SlavePuppy
07-03-2014, 10:06 AM
laziness is a sin... for the next week you must crawl on all fours around a room of your house three times before lapping up a bowl of water... you must then pee on the floor and lap It up like a naughty dog would do to prevent further punishment from its owner.

Thank you I shall do this dare starting tomorrow.

SlavePuppy
07-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Has anyone else got a punishment for me?

subaddict5
07-04-2014, 04:55 AM
You will have to spend some time thinking about how you are going to give back to the community.

You will spend 20 minutes in the corner with 2 clothespins on each nipple, naked, hands behind your back. You are not allowed to look at the time, you will learn to be patient. For every minute you are early, you will spend 10 more minutes in the corner, without the clothespins.

You are not allowed to touch your cock for two weeks, unless you did one of the following activities that day:
1. worked out in the gym for at least 30 minutes
2. Posted an original dice dare (max 1 time)
3. Won a game of body writing hangman as the dared http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139816
4. PM'd at least 10 people a PM dare (may be spread over multiple days) and they responded with acknoledgment.
5. Helped an old lady cross the street

Alternatively you may do this dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=184495 for the default 15 days. Write a report on your blog, if you do.

SlavePuppy
07-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Thank you for the punishment. I still think I haven't been punished enough yet. Has anyone else got a punishment for me?

Gayboy0021
08-12-2014, 08:38 AM
Do your own dare...

The first tells you the number of days you are going to do this dare for.
The second is a double roll. This is the number of times you can go to the toilet during those days. No need to use them equally each day. Just use them as and when you need them. The catch is you can only wear one set of clothes during this time and you must wet these clothes if you need the toilet over your maximum number or you want to save some of your toilet allowance. If you wet your clothes at any time you mustn't change out of them. I recommend you don't do this dare at work because you must not change out of your clothes until you go to bed. You may dry your clothes off at night by hanging them on a washing line. But if they are still wet in the morning you must put them back on.
Once your time is up you either walk free or face a punishment. Your punishment is to add up the number of times you have wet yourself. Now multiply this by your rolls. This is the number of golden showers you must give yourself in the morning. Until you are allowed to shower again. These must all be on different days. Oh and if you were allowed more than double the amount of toilet allowance compared to the number of days you must do the dare again. I know it's harsh but that's what punishments are for.

Tia_Solom
08-12-2014, 09:09 AM
Write your phone number on a bathroom stall , you must also write 'cock slut' in big letters on your stomach and show it off on omegle.

SlavePuppy
08-15-2014, 09:35 AM
Thank you for you're punishments. I will do these very soon.