PDA

View Full Version : Late homework assignment needs punishment/dares

Baby_Puppy
07-03-2014, 05:13 AM
So hello there fellow getdare peoples, I accept a dare from Nzrunner that I would read a book and give a report in two weeks. So Yesterday, I failed to get my report up in time and had to be reminded by him about it. He says now that since he is a softy towards me he can't punish me for late homework directly, he wants YOU to punish me for this.

I will be accepting punishments/dares for the next 48 hours and Nzrunner reserves the right to veto or modify the punishments for my sake.

Limits: Family/friends, public, scat/piss, messy, The usual ones (Blood, cutting, needles, ect...), Illegal, and anything triggering.

Baby_Puppy
07-03-2014, 06:25 AM
Well today I received my first punishment from someone who's post got deleted it looks like. His dare was was to fill my panties with ice and cream then spank myself for 15 minutes thinking about how I've been a naughty girl. Well Nzrunner jumps in going "Are you okay with messy? I don't want you to spank yourself for 15 minutes straight!" So I decide with his help that I will just stick 5 ice cubes down the front then 5 in the back with a frontal wedgie. The I'll spank myself for 100 times in 15 minutes. I get the ice at 9:00 am and stick it down my panties. The ice in the back isn't that bad but when I put the ice in the front I'm almost in tears from the pain of the coldness. I give myself a frontal wedgie. Grabbing the wooden spoon I run upstairs spanking myself 50 on each cheek as hard and as fast as I can. 15 minutes later, I'm rushing to the toilet dumping out the ice and changing panties.

Thank you Sir for this punishment.

Master.
07-03-2014, 06:28 AM
This doesn't seem to break any of your limits: You will record yourself reading out a passage of writing Nzrunner picks out for you. You will then send it to him, it is up to him as to whether or not you post it here for everybody else to listen to :)

Nzrunner
07-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Well today I received my first punishment from someone who's post got deleted it looks like. His dare was was to fill my panties with ice and cream then spank myself for 15 minutes thinking about how I've been a naughty girl. Well Nzrunner jumps in going "Are you okay with messy? I don't want you to spank yourself for 15 minutes straight!" So I decide with his help that I will just stick 5 ice cubes down the front then 5 in the back with a frontal wedgie. The I'll spank myself for 100 times in 15 minutes. I get the ice at 9:00 am and stick it down my panties. The ice in the back isn't that bad but when I put the ice in the front I'm almost in tears from the pain of the coldness. I give myself a frontal wedgie. Grabbing the wooden spoon I run upstairs spanking myself 50 on each cheek as hard and as fast as I can. 15 minutes later, I'm rushing to the toilet dumping out the ice and changing panties.

Thank you Sir for this punishment.

Very good report Princess! I hope this will help you to remember to do your homework!!!

This doesn't seem to break any of your limits: You will record yourself reading out a passage of writing Nzrunner picks out for you. You will then send it to him, it is up to him as to whether or not you post it here for everybody else to listen to :)

I love this idea!!!! I will begin thinking about what to have her read right now. But I will say that I will be the only one to hear it and will not be sharing it with others. I am to protective of my princess to do that to her. But I accept suggestions of passages to have her read.

Baby_Puppy
07-03-2014, 07:46 AM

Thank you Sir for being so nice to me and giving me this simple dare.

Since Nzrunner is leaving this weekend and most likely won't be able to talk to his princess he asked me to record me saying Psalm 23 to help me when I get terrible urges I get as I try to recover from many things. Since Nzrunner won't let me post the video, He said I did a great job reading and he could listen to me all day.

Nzrunner
07-03-2014, 08:21 AM
Here is a task for you Princess. Write a short paragraph stating what you love being my princess and me being your prince. *giggles* guess I could not help giving you a small task. Oh, why don't you let the good people of getdare know what toy you have at their disposal.

Baby_Puppy
07-03-2014, 08:58 AM
My toys are a Vibrator (Comes July 5th) and a butt plug

Why do I like being Nzrunner's Princess and him being my prince?

That I can wake up everyday and know he's going to be there to love me and take care of me. That I know if something happens we can work through it instead of someone deciding that I'm worthless because I messed up. I love being his princess because I know I'm safe with him and he would never put me in danger. Nzrunner being my prince is something different. He makes my day better when it's going crappy and my urges come. The fact that he would wake up at anytime or drop something to talk to me if I was having dark thoughts. I just love him.

Nzrunner
07-03-2014, 10:22 AM
My toys are a Vibrator (Comes July 5th) and a butt plug

Why do I like being Nzrunner's Princess and him being my prince?

That I can wake up everyday and know he's going to be there to love me and take care of me. That I know if something happens we can work through it instead of someone deciding that I'm worthless because I messed up. I love being his princess because I know I'm safe with him and he would never put me in danger. Nzrunner being my prince is something different. He makes my day better when it's going crappy and my urges come. The fact that he would wake up at anytime or drop something to talk to me if I was having dark thoughts. I just love him.

I feel loved.... Thank you for your kind words my princess.

Everyone feel free to incorporate her new butt plug and if you want to set a dare for the future using her vibe!!!!

Master.
07-03-2014, 11:37 AM
Here's another for you: 100 lines of "Even though I am a princess, that does not get me out of doing my homework." with each word being alternating colours.

Nzrunner
07-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Here's another for you: 100 lines of "Even though I am a princess, that does not get me out of doing my homework." with each word being alternating colours.

I love this Master. Keep them coming you have some great ideas! I think though Princess i have a wonderful addition to this. These will be done while plugged with your new plug. :D

Baby_Puppy
07-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Grrr.... 100 lines really??

Baby_Puppy
07-03-2014, 05:48 PM

Nzrunner has revised the punishment. I have done 15 lines already exactly like the dare and have written 15 more with no color yet. He has decided to reduce to 50 lines and will alternate each line a different color with 5 colors.

silkysatin
07-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Complaining about 100 lines huh? Hmmmmmm...........

Let's make it 1,000 then this time (only one zero added...haha)

"Baby puppy will always do it's homework or it will write lines."

Nzrunner
07-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Complaining about 100 lines huh? Hmmmmmm...........

Let's make it 1,000 then this time (only one zero added...haha)

"Baby puppy will always do it's homework or it will write lines."

I am sorry but 1000 is just to many can you come up with an alternative? Maybe something with out lines?

silkysatin
07-03-2014, 06:24 PM
No, I can't. No homework is serious and should be punished appropriately. Let someone else do it.