PDA

View Full Version : Lingerie buying humiliation - please help

wamasissyslut
07-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Hello getdare

I love the idea of buying lingerie in a way that public ally humiliated me.

But I have a problem, I don't want to get caught. And I get nervous and chicken out really easily.

Can anyone suggest some lingerie buying dares that will push me a bit. Just enough to be humiliating, but not too full on

Help me getdare, you're my only hope

BootyBoy
07-03-2014, 02:31 AM
Being nervous is part of the humiliation, and I remember the first time I bought a thong at a local market I was shivering with excitement.

If I were you I would go to the lingerie store, act like this is a normal thing, and ask the salesgirl about what you want, remember theyve seen hundreds of guys who either wear such underwear or buying some for their partner. After that, select and item and pay for it. I assure you that if it's the first time youre doing this you will feel humiliated, even though youve done nothing to humiliate yourself.

Hope I helped :-)

wamasissyslut
07-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Thank you. That does help. I've bought lingerie before, but without speaking to the assistant. So that'll be the next stage.

Does anyone have any suggestions to push it a step further after this?

Sushi
07-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Why of course, give us a budget and allow the users to determine your fate by choosing something for you to buy online! No in person interaction, and its completely anonymous.

wamasissyslut
07-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Ok. My budget is £50. I'm uk based so have stores like Ann summers, la senza, and any department store

Sushi
07-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Since posting links is not allowed in forum, Ill send a pm with what cute thing to buy instead.

lilsissy
08-05-2014, 02:11 AM
just go to victorias secret and ask a lady to help you buy for yourself. ask to get sized and besure to tell the it is for you. try bras on in dressing room if they let you. they let me because im trans but yu can ask i guess