PDA

View Full Version : My slave

versetti
07-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Hello everybody,

I convinced my slave to make an account on getdare.

She is open to receive dares.
I will decide what dares she actually will do and she will report here when she did it.

Check out her page: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=98510

Her taboos are for now:

Pics/Vids
Family/Friends
The rest she will try once and then decide if its a taboo or not.

Greets from Versetti

Akemi_slave
07-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Thanks Master for making me do this... But i hope you won't pick too many hard dares for me!

Preacher
07-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Welcome to GetDare.

Tonight @Akemi_slave sleep naked with your hands bound above your head. Put a vibe (with fresh batteries) in your pussy/on your clit and keep it in place with tight panties or a crotch rope if you have one. Put the vibe on low before tying your hands up for the night. If the vibe is turned off or isn't in the same place in the morning then your master can devise a suitable punishment for you.

versetti
07-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Welcome to GetDare.

Tonight @Akemi_slave sleep naked with your hands bound above your head. Put a vibe (with fresh batteries) in your pussy/on your clit and keep it in place with tight panties or a crotch rope if you have one. Put the vibe on low before tying your hands up for the night. If the vibe is turned off or isn't in the same place in the morning then your master can devise a suitable punishment for you.

srry Preacher, but she cant do that, she is with multiple people on a room and she is not supposed to get caught. and she doesnt have any toys

Anyone else have a nice dare for her?

Preacher
07-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Other ideas in that case (varying levels of difficulty)

- Strip naked in front of someone when getting changed (e.g. for bed)
- While wearing a skirt remove your panties somewhere out of sight and stuff them in your pussy. Remain that way until you get home.
- Masturbate at work/college somewhere private until edge. Don't cum & don't wear panties for the remainder of the day. Smear pussy juice around your lips before leaving the private place. Don't wash your hands. (Repeat multiple times for added teasing and an increasingly strong aroma).

versetti
07-03-2014, 03:06 PM
FROM PREACHER:
--------------------------------
Other ideas in that case (varying levels of difficulty)

- Strip naked in front of someone when getting changed (e.g. for bed):)
- While wearing a skirt remove your panties somewhere out of sight and stuff them in your pussy. Remain that way until you get home.
- Masturbate at work/college somewhere private until edge. Don't cum & don't wear panties for the remainder of the day. Smear pussy juice around your lips before leaving the private place. Don't wash your hands. (Repeat multiple times for added teasing and an increasingly strong aroma).:)
--------------------------------------------

Those could be do-able, but what lips do you mean for the pussy-juice, mouth lips or pussylips?

Preacher
07-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Those could be do-able, but what lips do you mean for the pussy-juice, mouth lips or pussylips?

Mouth-lips - i.e. pussy juice used for lipstick/lip-gloss