PDA

View Full Version : Femdom session tomorrow 18/m with 19/f and 18/f

Core2014
07-02-2014, 08:11 AM
Hi!

I am really excited for tomorrow, two of my dear friends are going to torture me, one is eighteen and one is nineteen, both female.

They know about this site, and asked me to post a thread asking for ideas, they have both promised to force me to write a report about each idea straight after the session.

We have -
2 dildos (8 inch and 10 inch)
Vibrating 10 inch strapon
"Cum Cubes (12)"
A wardrobe of female clothes, including leotards, tights, leggings, jeans, dresses, bras, knickers, panties, thongs, tops, boob tubes etc.
A cb-3000 cock cage
rope
a ball gag
A dildo chair (homemade chair with dildo attached)
A bed (can be restrained to)
and 24 hours of time, plus there will be sessions in the future.

Areas they are most wanting to "utilise" - CBT, feminization, pain, humiliation, foot worship, scat, toilet, long term, degradation, shoe worship, spitting, bondage etc.

So post any and all ideas! Thanks!

LightSwitch
07-02-2014, 08:16 AM
Wow, this sounds like an exiting time for you. I think we should start off fairly simple. How about each girl kicks you in the balls? If you cry out, they get to do it again.

I really do hope you have a good time. I'd love friends like that ^^

Core2014
07-02-2014, 08:17 AM
Thanks LightSwitch, sent them both a text saying that was a reply. They both agreed thats good!

andy20765
07-02-2014, 08:19 AM
do they have any uniforms if so which ones

dzbll
07-02-2014, 08:26 AM
i have a heavy cbt milovanna they can do to you if you think you can handle it

Core2014
07-02-2014, 08:43 AM
andy20765 - Yes they do, the eighteen year old has a medical uniform (nurse) and a domina uniform, the nineteen year old has a slutty schoolgirl uniform and a domina uniform.

dzbll - post the link please, or pm me it.

dzbll
07-02-2014, 08:44 AM
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=25465&

Core2014
07-02-2014, 08:53 AM
Any more ideas? Based on some other ideas, other than CBT and ballbusting?

dzbll
07-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Have them both fuck your ass with the strapon for 1 hour each. Then they will try to fist you. Afte fucking your ass you will suck the strapon clean

kdthas
07-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Hmm where do I start ? I guess if you say you're going to do reports on each dare you'll get more...

Now first off, you shouldn't be allowed to cum at all for the 24 hours, or only when the girls decide it.

To start the day they should search around some femdom / chastity tumblrs and get a few images picked out. Then they tie you to a chair in front of the computer.

They then show you an image for 10 seconds or so, if you get hard they'll be doing it to do, they should write it down on a list of things they plan to do to you. Obviously you need to be soft before each image so they should help you with that, a bag of frozen peas to your crotch should help, alternate with a punch to the balls if you're not getting soft fast enough.

Optional: Edge you for each image you get hard to. This should make the getting soft part more difficult ;)

By the end of it they should ice you a final time, lock that cock up and take turns holding your key. AND They should have a list of things they can try on you.

I've got a couple more ideas too but that'll do for now, would like to hear back if you're planning on writing this up!

An_Jon
07-02-2014, 11:42 AM
I posted this idea somewhere else. Thought you could use it too:

Tell them to tie you spread eagle while you are still standing. Your legs should be spread and your arms spread and above your head. You mustn't be able to move too much.

Firstly, they must tickle you relentlessly for at least 5 minutes. If they wish, they can keep going until you literally scream for mercy.

Next, they must beat the shit out of you. I mean smack you with belts all over your body for a good 10 minutes. They must leave lovely bruise marks on each ass cheek too.

After, one of the two must lick the end of your cock, the other must put her tongue in your ass. They must do this for at least 10 minutes. You may not cum. If you cum, the cycle repeats again from the very top.

Finally, they get to write about what a cumslut you are on your chest, ass and stomach. You must thank them profusely as they do.

After that you must be milked dry, and you must eat every drop of cum.

Enjoy!

zzzz1
07-02-2014, 11:56 AM
You should be locked in your cock cage while they fuck you with their strap-ons/dildos

andy20765
07-02-2014, 12:58 PM
you should wear the schoolgirl uniform with the girls choosing what kind of lingerie u should wear with the uniform

bubba51
07-02-2014, 08:56 PM
You should be tied to the bed in a leotard shaved neck down. With a pair of dirty panties as a gag. Then put on the dress bra and panties and receive a messy wedgie

vladimir_bz_lion
07-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Lock yourself into chastity and give them keys, so they will be your keyholders from now on. They should restrain you if they suddenly want to play with your worthless cock to prevent any unmoderated touching and then lock you back again before the end of session. You will cum from they hands only.

vladimir_bz_lion
07-02-2014, 11:31 PM
They should Tie your hands behind your back. Make you lie on the floor, face up.

Get a riding crop, flogger, or whatever you can find in the room...like a belt.

They should straddle you face and make you lick her ass and pussy while they whip your cock and balls.

If she gets her near climax or whenever she feel like it, she could sit down on you face so you cant breath. Repeat as often as necessary.

for extra credit they can bind your cock and balls first with rope or anything handy and stick a butt plug in your ass before you begin, but would be better if second girl fucking your ass while this to keep her busy. After first girl came they should swap the places.

vladimir_bz_lion
07-02-2014, 11:39 PM
use 3 rubber bands, put one around the base of your sack, double it up as much as necessary to make it very tight. then use the other 2 and put them behind each ball separately again doubling as much as you can. Get a candle, lighter, wooden spoon, and a bowl of ice water. Hit each balls 200 times very hard with the spoon, then light the candle and hold the flame under each ball as close as you can tolerate for 20 seconds each ball. then remove all rubberbands and soak balls in ice water for 5 min. repeat this all 5 times each time increase the hits by 100 and flame time by 10 seconds.
You should wear only female clothes and sit only on dildo chair during session.
Make a humbler (just two sticks and couple bands needed) and let them fuck you while humbled. Anal orgasms is legal.

vladimir_bz_lion
07-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Pretty bunch of ideas for you:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=161694&highlight=femdom+dare
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=18812&highlight=femdom+dare&page=2
https://31.media.tumblr.com/ab4918d783ba135d60d7d3515517592d/tumblr_n62iw2UVtE1tcgnwro1_500.jpg

lucky7z
07-03-2014, 07:06 AM
A ball kicking game: They take turns kicking until you leave your feet (drop to a knee or put a hand down to stay up counts). The goal is to make the other girl knock you down, so they each try to kick you hard enough that the next kick drops you. The winner gets 3 free kicks as hard as she wants and chooses the next punishment

zzzz1
07-10-2014, 08:06 AM
Well? How did it go?

Toilet4use
07-10-2014, 12:33 PM
- They could shit in your hair, and make you rub it in like shamPOO.
- they could shit directly in your mouth, and make you eat it.
- they could also have you replace the Chapstick in a tube, with some of their poop, and have you apply your new shit-stick at least six times a day.
- one of my favorites, they could feed you a shit sandwich, while they eat real food. Or better yet, they could each make you one, and you would have to tell them who's shit tastes better. Whoever you didn't pick will probably want to punish you, but it sounds like a good way for you to get the torture you enjoy :)

If they decide to feed you their shit sandwiches, I only request pictures of your food :)

Toilet4use
08-01-2014, 03:00 PM
For your lack of report