PDA

View Full Version : Pushing my boundaries...no limits this weekend so give me your best dares!!

Bball11
07-02-2014, 07:59 AM
Im looking to broaden my horizons this weekend. No limits and NOTHING is off the table!! I have all weekend to complete your evil and devious dares and will gladly post detailed reports of my experiences with each! I will also provide photos if requested! Im here to serve

darkking8900
07-02-2014, 12:05 PM
Shit your pants then rub the shit into your hair. I want a pic of you in your messed pants. The messed pants off so I can clearly see the poo and of course your hair covered in sit. You can send them via kik to darkking8900

Bball11
07-02-2014, 12:10 PM
I will probably not enjoy this but i will do as you command tonight

SweetTeen
07-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Edge , jump of a cliff , you can orgasm on the way down.

*credits go to a certain person*

darkking8900
07-02-2014, 01:25 PM
Wipe some shit on your face while you're at it. I want to see that as well.

Ok and here's another dare.
Stretch your ass with a bit plug or something then pour in since chocolate syrup. Now take some of your favorite snacks and dip them into your ass then eat them.

forrest.livingston8
07-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Get one hundred reams of paper (50,000 sheets). Write "Limits are here for a reason!" on each side of each piece of paper. After you complete each 100,000 of your lines, fold each piece of paper into a paper airplane and toss it across the room.

After you finish each paper airplane, eat one of the paper airplanes every ten minutes. After your weekend ends, report back with how many you have left that you did not find the time to eat.

Each uneaten paper airplane will be how many days you go without orgasming, and how many times you need to edge yourself before you can ask to have your denial time cut in half. If your denial time is cut in half, you have half of the remaining number of days to edge yourself the same number of days, before you are allowed to ask to have your denial time cut in half again. All amounts are rounded up to the nearest whole number.

andy20765
07-02-2014, 01:27 PM
what clothes u got and who's

Bball11
07-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Yikes! I am new to this site and learning the roles so im hoping you will cut me a little slack and not eat a ream of paper! You are right limits are here for a reason and ive learned that haha.

I have some of my own sissy clothes and some of my wifes will fit

forrest.livingston8
07-02-2014, 02:40 PM
Yikes! I am new to this site and learning the roles so im hoping you will cut me a little slack and not eat a ream of paper! You are right limits are here for a reason and ive learned that haha.

I have some of my own sissy clothes and some of my wifes will fit

You asked for our best no limit dares, mate. You may modify it to 5,000 pages.

Bball11
07-02-2014, 03:12 PM
I learned a valuable lesson! Never again! May i accept punishment in lieu of paper?