PDA

View Full Version : Take my Panties off

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 07:11 AM
I am currently wearing 7 pairs of panties keeping me from getting even close to an edge :(
For every dare I am given, do, post a report of that is of satisfactory to the giver, I will take a layer off. For each report that the giver finds extremely dissatisfactory, I will put a layer back on

LightSwitch
07-02-2014, 07:12 AM
The dare I pm'd you earlier can be mine. Just waiting for the report ;)

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 07:14 AM
The second one? Or the first one?

LightSwitch
07-02-2014, 07:16 AM
Hey. This is in response to you post in the "PM Slave until next post" thread. I'd like you to cover your pussy and nipples in toothpaste and then put clothes pegs on your nipples. I then want you to rub your pussy for 30 seconds to make sure the toothpaste is well spread and then spank your pussy 50 times. You can only take the pegs off your nipples once another member posts on the thread. To take them off you have to pull them off without opening them for the number of minutes it takes for someone else to post. (Use the difference between the time of your post and the one after). If you have been waiting for more than five minutes to take them off. You are allowed to play with yourself to orgasm and repeat for each time five minutes passes. Have fun and I'd love to hear how it goes. :P
That one ;) (Apparently quotes don't add characters so making sure this is 16 ^^)

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 07:18 AM
Ok. Yes sir. Does this allow me to reach into the panties or move them to the side to apply the toothpaste?

LightSwitch
07-02-2014, 07:21 AM
For the orgasms you can reach in. For toothpaste, squeeze it into the panties and your pussy. For the slaps, leave the panties there and make sure you hit hard enough. Between each slap, pull the panties away from your pussy slightly then let them go back. Just to keep things moving.

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 07:37 AM
For the orgasms you can reach in. For toothpaste, squeeze it into the panties and your pussy. For the slaps, leave the panties there and make sure you hit hard enough. Between each slap, pull the panties away from your pussy slightly then let them go back. Just to keep things moving.

I lowered each pair of panties a little but so I could reach the inside of the lowest pair. I squeezed toothpaste onto the crocth area making sure to give a nice thick coating. I then pulled up that layer and rubbed it in for 30 seconds before pulling each of the last pairs up. Buy the time the last panties were back on, my pussy was burning! And it still is both on my extra clothed pussy and my bare clamped nipples. Putting the nipples on made me want to cry. As I walked over to my bed, I winced in pain from every step. I lied down on my bed and spread my legs so I'd have nothing in the way of the spanks. It took me a few tries to figure out how hard I'd have to hit to feel it through the panties. Turns out pretty hard :( I proceeded to hit my burning pussy 50 times hard. I didn't count the times that didn't sting. After 25, I rubbed the toothpaste in a bit more making the burning worse!! With each hit the clamps giggled on my nipples delivering even more pain. My legs closed slightly with each hit, but I made sure that for the next one they were wide open. When I was finished with the spanks I curled up in absolute pain from the toothpaste, the spanks, and the clamps. I've never felt such stimulating pain! May I now remove a layer of panties while I wait for the next post to remove the clamps?

businky
07-02-2014, 07:46 AM
you should also now apply toothpaste to your "back crotch" making sure it goes around your butthole. wedgie yourself to make sure the toothpaste comes to the right spot.

now use your nipple clamps and let them snap close 10 times on each nipple.

if clit burning sensation disappears, reapply toothpaste too.

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 07:48 AM
you should also now apply toothpaste to your "back crotch" making sure it goes around your butthole. wedgie yourself to make sure the toothpaste comes to the right spot.

Ok. I'm guessing I'm using the innermost layer for the wedgie?

businky
07-02-2014, 07:50 AM
Ok. I'm guessing I'm using the innermost layer for the wedgie?

you got that right gurl ;)

LightSwitch
07-02-2014, 07:50 AM
I lowered each pair of panties a little but so I could reach the inside of the lowest pair. I squeezed toothpaste onto the crocth area making sure to give a nice thick coating. I then pulled up that layer and rubbed it in for 30 seconds before pulling each of the last pairs up. Buy the time the last panties were back on, my pussy was burning! And it still is both on my extra clothed pussy and my bare clamped nipples. Putting the nipples on made me want to cry. As I walked over to my bed, I winced in pain from every step. I lied down on my bed and spread my legs so I'd have nothing in the way of the spanks. It took me a few tries to figure out how hard I'd have to hit to feel it through the panties. Turns out pretty hard :( I proceeded to hit my burning pussy 50 times hard. I didn't count the times that didn't sting. After 25, I rubbed the toothpaste in a bit more making the burning worse!! With each hit the clamps giggled on my nipples delivering even more pain. My legs closed slightly with each hit, but I made sure that for the next one they were wide open. When I was finished with the spanks I curled up in absolute pain from the toothpaste, the spanks, and the clamps. I've never felt such stimulating pain! May I now remove a layer of panties while I wait for the next post to remove the clamps?

Yes you may remove a layer. I loved this report and very well done on taking the initiative on making sure the spanks hurt enough. I'm very very impressed. <3

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 08:02 AM
Thank you light switch!

[[/I]you should also now apply toothpaste to your "back crotch" making sure it goes around your butthole. wedgie yourself to make sure the toothpaste comes to the right spot.

Like before, I pulled my 6 (ya!!) pairs of panties down just enough to apply the toothpaste. First was my clit. I made sure to put a lot on and REALLY rub it in. Oh how it burned!! Next I spread plenty of toothpaste around my asshole make sure not to touch it just yet. Making sure my clit was still burning, I pulled up the first layer of panties into a high wedgie. Both the toothpaste and the panties rubbed against my ass hole burning it. I wasted no time pulling up the other 5 panties and then kept pulling on the wedgie pair. I did some squats for added pain. Next was the nipple clamps. I was dreading this seeing as I had just taking them off. I clenched my teeth and began to snap them shut on my nipples. I did both at the same time so I'd get this over with faster. I screamed a bit in pain as they grabbed my nipples without mercy. I was not expecting it to hurt so much. I continued this 9 more times crying out in pain each time. I was so glad to be done!! I rubbed my poor nipples so sorry that I had posted this thread. But there's nothing I can do about that now. I noticed my clit no longer burned so I pulled open my panties and squeezed more toothpaste in nearly finishing the bottle. Through the panties I rubbed the toothpaste into my clit and felt the burn rise again. I then gave my wedgie a final few tugs before begining this report. May I please remove a layer of panties and pick at this wedgie? I'll leave all the toothpaste on, just please let me get rid of another layer of my panty diaper

And btw guys, keep the dares coming :(

LightSwitch
07-02-2014, 08:10 AM
Thank you light switch!

[[/I]

Like before, I pulled my 6 (ya!!) pairs of panties down just enough to apply the toothpaste. First was my clit. I made sure to put a lot on and REALLY rub it in. Oh how it burned!! Next I spread plenty of toothpaste around my asshole make sure not to touch it just yet. Making sure my clit was still burning, I pulled up the first layer of panties into a high wedgie. Both the toothpaste and the panties rubbed against my ass hole burning it. I wasted no time pulling up the other 5 panties and then kept pulling on the wedgie pair. I did some squats for added pain. Next was the nipple clamps. I was dreading this seeing as I had just taking them off. I clenched my teeth and began to snap them shut on my nipples. I did both at the same time so I'd get this over with faster. I screamed a bit in pain as they grabbed my nipples without mercy. I was not expecting it to hurt so much. I continued this 9 more times crying out in pain each time. I was so glad to be done!! I rubbed my poor nipples so sorry that I had posted this thread. But there's nothing I can do about that now. I noticed my clit no longer burned so I pulled open my panties and squeezed more toothpaste in nearly finishing the bottle. Through the panties I rubbed the toothpaste into my clit and felt the burn rise again. I then gave my wedgie a final few tugs before begining this report. May I please remove a layer of panties and pick at this wedgie? I'll leave all the toothpaste on, just please let me get rid of another layer of my panty diaper

And btw guys, keep the dares coming :(

Wow, that was amazing. Am I allowed to remove a layer even though it wasn't my dare? :D

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 08:10 AM
That's up to businky

angrypiratex
07-02-2014, 08:12 AM
hi daregurl !
here is a more easy one for you :

1) take one of the panties you just took off and stuff into your mouth. keep it there until the dare is over. wear nothing than your panties and the in your mouth.
2) get one of your buttplugs, preferably a large one (i asume you have one) and put it underneath all those panties like you would try to put it into your butt. make sure it does not enter your butt, just presses on your butthole.
3) get on your knees, your butt touching the floor with the right amount of pressure, that the buttplug just doesnt enter your butt.
4) slap each of your breasts once (hard), slap your face once (softer) and mumble "thank you, Sir". do this procedure 25 times.

Make sure the plug doesnt enter your butt at any time, but keeps pressuring your butthole. if it does, repeat the dare and add 10 times.

hope you like it :)

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 08:14 AM
hi daregurl !

1) take one of the panties you just took off and stuff into your mouth. keep it there until the dare is over. wear nothing than your panties and the in your mouth.
2) get one of your buttplugs, preferably a large one (i asume you have one) and put it underneath all those panties like you would try to put it into your butt. make sure it does not enter your butt, just presses on your butthole.
3) get on your knees, your butt touching the floor with the right amount of pressure, that the buttplug just doesnt enter your butt.
4) slap each of your breasts once (hard), slap your face once (softer) and mumble "thank you, Sir". do this procedure 25 times.

Make sure the plug doesnt enter your butt at any time, but keeps pressuring your butthole. if it does, repeat the dare and add 10 times.

I do not own a but plug or any other toys. What would you like me to use in place if one. Also, by repeat this procedure, you mean just step 4, correct?

angrypiratex
07-02-2014, 08:20 AM
yes, by repeat i mean just the slapping.

hm .. no buttplug .. take anything of the right size to put pressure on your butthole without entering it (dont use something breakable !!)
size of an egg or an small saltshaker i would say.
so i.e. the top of an antiperspirant spray. or a piece of a candle (with rounded edges).
points for creativity :D

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 08:33 AM
hi daregurl !

I began with picking the wedgie out of my ass which took a bit because it was REALLY in there. I was so relieved to have that wedgie out. I grabbed my lip mostieizer which is a bigger than a chap stick. Probably about an inch in diameter. I figured since my ass is so small, there'd be no way this tube could enter. I put it down into the back of my panties so it was pushing at the entrance. The 6 layers of panties (waiting for permission from bulinsky to remove a layer) were already putting pressure on the tube before I sat down. I took the panties which I had just taken off and shoved them in my mouth as a gag. I nearly gagged on them :/. I then sat down and applied what I bought wasn't enough pressure to push the tube into my tiny asshole. The first cycle of slaps, left breast right breast cheek, hurt my poor breasts. Toothpaste, clamps, and now spanks?? Ow!! I mumbled 'thank you sir into my gag further humiliating myself. I went through the last 24 cycles quickly because with each one, I noticed my body flinched and all I needed was for it to flinch down a couple times and I'd have to do this all over again. When I was finished I wanted to cry. The tube had just barely been pushed into my ass. I did the next 35 quickly and made sure to slap myself hard so I'd learn. My breasts really hurt!! May I please remove a layer of panties and maybe even recieve another dare from you or any one which would give my poor breasts a break?

angrypiratex
07-02-2014, 08:44 AM
aah, well done, daregurl. well done !
the choice of object is satisfying and that you had to redo it is as well :D
you may take of one layer of panties.
i run out of time, sorry, can provide another dare right now.

Khill2269
07-02-2014, 08:56 AM
Ok I hope you are ready for this. You are to put a close-pin on each of your nipples. Once that is complete you will get a belt and hit your pussy 20 times with it. Apply more toothpaste if you can handle it. Once you have completed the 20 pussy lashes, use the belt on each ass cheek 10 times.

WTS
07-02-2014, 08:56 AM
Here is your dare, daregurl:

Give yourself 100 spanks on each cheek with a wooden spoon (or similar implement in weight and size, size as a spatula);

Cover a toothbrush with toothpaste and insert in anally (not too deep if you cannot);

Stand against a wall nude (with the exception of your panties) for 10 minutes, holding 3 coins again the wall: 1 with your nose and 2 with your nipples. If you drop any, you get as many spanks as you have seconds remaining. The brush stays in till you are done.

Additional clause: if the spanks are too much to take (as you can get up to 600 if you are unlucky/clumsy), you can stop and for each remaining spank spend a minute on all fours, like a good pet.

Have fun!

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Ok I hope you are ready for this. You are to put a close-pin on each of your nipples. Once that is complete you will get a belt and hit your pussy 20 times with it. Apply more toothpaste if you can handle it. Once you have completed the 20 pussy lashes, use the belt on each ass cheek 10 times.

I practically cried when I say that my nipples would not be given a break. I put the clothes pins back on wincing. I then opened up my panties and squirted what was left of my toothpaste in. Of course there was more then I thought and when I let go of my panties and rubbed the toothpaste in, it burned!! Oh it burned so good!! I've never been good at spanking myself with my belt, but I knew I had to do my best for you. I grabbed my belt, layed back and spread my legs nice and wide. I brought the belt down on my pussy 40 times and the reason for this is because the panties padded my pussy and made the lashes not hurt so I decided to double them. I did the same to my ass. I got off my bed and bent over it. I delivered 20 lashes to each cheek, but once again the panties padded my ass and softened the blows :( May I please remove a pair of panties? I tried really hard to make the spanks hurt :(

LightSwitch
07-02-2014, 09:06 AM
Hmm. Let's try some humiliation. Here's a todo list:
(Do as many as you want)
1) In your signature add a line that says "I wanted my pussy sore, because I'm a little bitch. I don't want that anymore, thanks to LightSwitch."

2) Strip naked (If you aren't already), except for all of your panties. Go into the bathroom and pour some rice/sand/anything similar infront of the toilet. Next, I want you to kneel on whatever you put down so that your head is low in the toilet bowl and your ass is as high in the air as you can get it. Stay like that for five minutes. Whispering insults and begging for me to fuck/play with you.

3)This is an optional extension to '2'. For the whole time, be in a wedgie and have one thumb in your ass.

4) If you still haven't had enough pain and you don't feel as sorry for your titties as I do then... Again, kneel at your toilet (rice/whatever is optional because this is a separate dare) and put your boob/nipple on the rim of the toilet. Slam the toilet seat down so it traps your nipple or boob. Do this 5 times for each one.

5) This is an extension to '4'. if you are crushing your nipples you can cover them in toothpaste first. If you are crushing your boobs then you can put rice/sand on the toilet rim.

Wow. That turned out longer than I expected. Each of these can let you remove 1 layer of your panties so it's up to you how quickly you get out. Enjoy :P

Khill2269
07-02-2014, 09:19 AM
Good girl for taking the initiative. Yes you make take off the pins and a pair of panties. Let me know if you want more punishment.

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 09:30 AM
I am back up to 6 pairs because I talked back over PM :(

Here is your dare, daregurl:

Give yourself 100 spanks on each cheek with a wooden spoon (or similar implement in weight and size, size as a spatula);

Cover a toothbrush with toothpaste and insert in anally (not too deep if you cannot);

Stand against a wall nude (with the exception of your panties) for 10 minutes, holding 3 coins again the wall: 1 with your nose and 2 with your nipples. If you drop any, you get as many spanks as you have seconds remaining. The brush stays in till you are done.

Additional clause: if the spanks are too much to take (as you can get up to 600 if you are unlucky/clumsy), you can stop and for each remaining spank spend a minute on all fours, like a good pet.

Have fun!

So I could get to my bare bottom, I gave myself a wedgie with each layer of panties so 6 wedgies for me :( I went diaper style on my bed, grabbed my hairbrush, (I'm best with this implement for spankings) and decided to just get it over with. I did 4 sets of 25 on each cheek and wow did they hurt. My ass was red when I was done. Oh ya, and when I spank my ass, I spank the same spot for the whole time to really make sure I feel it. The seat of my ass. I had to walk to my bathroom in just my panties just to get my toothbrush. I covered the tiny handle in toothpaste and pulled down my panties just enough for me to slip it in all the way to the bristles. Well, almost all the way. I pulled my panties back up and those really pushed the brush in. I had to walk around my room a bit to find 3 coins and with each step the toothbrush was pushed more and more :( I finally found 3 coins and went to my mirror. I placed the coins under my nipple and one under my nose and began my pre set timer for 10 minutes. I thought I was doing good when the one under my nose fell. I had 7 minutes and 24 seconds left!! :( i knew I had 444 spanks ahead of me, so I grabbed my hairbrush and bent over to get it over with. I did sets of 50 this time for the first 200 giving each cheek a bit of a break. I was only half way done and my ass burned!! Like before, I was hitting the same spot over and over again. For the last 200 I did sets of 100 nearly making myself cry and even got out of positions a few times as I used my hairbrush to deliver 100 quick brutal strokes to one cheek then to the other. The next 40 was in sets of 20 and I desperatly wanted to rub my ass, but I had 4 more to go. I took my time with these making sure each one was hard and made me wince in pain. I was so happy to be done with this. I pulled down my panties once more and removed the toothbrush which was almost all the way in my ass because of the panties and me hitting it a few times during the spanks. The spots on my ass where I kept hitting were bright red!! My asshole still burns a bit from the toothpaste, but no where near my cheeks!! I forced myself to sit down while I typed this up for you so I could really feel what letting a coin drop does. May I please remove a pair of panties? Even if they did help absorb the blows reducing burning hell to burning

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 09:33 AM
Good girl for taking the initiative. Yes you make take off the pins and a pair of panties. Let me know if you want more punishment.

Anything to remove a pair of panties!!

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 09:39 AM
(Do as many as you want)
1) In your signature add a line that says "I wanted my pussy sore, because I'm a little bitch. I don't want that anymore, thanks to LightSwitch."

2) Strip naked (If you aren't already), except for all of your panties. Go into the bathroom and pour some rice/sand/anything similar infront of the toilet. Next, I want you to kneel on whatever you put down so that your head is low in the toilet bowl and your ass is as high in the air as you can get it. Stay like that for five minutes. Whispering insults and begging for me to fuck/play with you.

3)This is an optional extension to '2'. For the whole time, be in a wedgie and have one thumb in your ass.

4) If you still haven't had enough pain and you don't feel as sorry for your titties as I do then... Again, kneel at your toilet (rice/whatever is optional because this is a separate dare) and put your boob/nipple on the rim of the toilet. Slam the toilet seat down so it traps your nipple or boob. Do this 5 times for each one.

5) This is an extension to '4'. if you are crushing your nipples you can cover them in toothpaste first. If you are crushing your boobs then you can put rice/sand on the toilet rim.

Wow. That turned out longer than I expected. Each of these can let you remove 1 layer of your panties so it's up to you how quickly you get out. Enjoy :P

I don't want to have to clean any rice up so I was only able to do 1 and 4. I don't really know how to report for 1.... I walked to my bathroom completely humiliated in my panties. I kneeled down in front of the toilet and nice and close. I first placed my right tit on the rim and lifted the set up as high as I dared which was pretty hard. I let the seat go and squealed at the sudden pain. I pulled my tit back from under the seat and held it. I had no idea how I'd get through this :( I pulled the seat back up and replaced my tit and proceeded with the last four resisting the urge to caress my poor tit each time. Next was my left tit. I cried out in pain each time :( I don't think I've ever made that much noise in a dare. May I please take off a pair of panties? I think my tits deserve it. And maybe a second pair too for the signature dare?

LightSwitch
07-02-2014, 09:42 AM
Yep. Take two well earned panties off.

angrypiratex
07-02-2014, 09:44 AM
i'm back and thougth of another dare. do you have icecubes available ? you will need 2 of them.
tell me and i'll give you the dare

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 09:46 AM
Thank you light switch, down to three

i'm back and thougth of another dare. do you have icecubes available ? you will need 2 of them.
tell me and i'll give you the dare

And yes, I do

angrypiratex
07-02-2014, 09:56 AM
ah great. this is gonna be fun.
ok, here we go.

you will need :
- 2 icecubes
- the lip moisterizer again
- the same panty you used before in my earlier dare.
- the mirror.

do the following :
1) put the moisterizer into your butthole (not all the way in).
2) put one icecube underneath it, one on top (so that they cool your butthole from 2 sides)
3) put the panty back into your mouth again
4) go to your mirror.
5) grab your butt cheeks with both hands with a firm grip (hands underneath the panties)
6) bend forward until your upper body is almost horizontal and look into the mirror so that you can see your face. keep eyecontact with yourself all through the dare from now on. make sure no hair is in the way.

repeated part :
7) say "please fuck me in my ass, Sir"
8) use one or two finger to fuck yourself with the moisterizer with 10 pushes
9) say "thank you Sir for fucking my ass"

repeat steps 7-9 15 times.
keep a firm grip on your red and burning ass. keep eyecontact with yourself !

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 10:04 AM
(Do as many as you want)

After telling me I could do 2 and 3 without rice I practically ran to my bathroom. I got my toothbrush handle covered in toothpaste once again and pushed it into my ass. I put my panties back over my ass and kneeled before my toilet with my head in it and my ass high in the air. I was about two minutes in with my panties pushing my toothbrush into my ass when I remembered I needed a wedgie. I started to pull the first layer up into a wedgie but could not finish the wedgie because it was pushing the toothbrush in too far and causing me too much pain. I took the toothbrush out and finished my time by the toilet telling it how dirty I was and how badly I wanted light switch to fuck me. May I please take a pair of panties off now? I know I only deserve to take one off

master301
07-02-2014, 10:05 AM
How many panties do yoi still have on

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 10:05 AM
ok, here we go.

you will need :
- 2 icecubes
- the mirror.

do the following :
2) put one icecube underneath it, one on top (so that they cool your butthole from 2 sides)
4) go to your mirror.
5) grab your butt cheeks with both hands with a firm grip (hands underneath the panties)
6) bend forward until your upper body is almost horizontal and look into the mirror so that you can see your face. keep eyecontact with yourself all through the dare from now on. make sure no hair is in the way.

repeated part :

I am afraid of the cap coming off the moisterizer and being lost in my ass. Also, my ass is very small and I'm afraid I won't be able to fit two ice curves plus a third object. Would you mind making adjustments?

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 10:06 AM
How many panties do yoi still have on

Three. I'm almost out! :D

angrypiratex
07-02-2014, 10:11 AM
hm ok, you may just use a finger instead of the moisterizer.
the icecube are not supposed to go into your ass, they just stay in the panties and cool it. shouldnt be a problem to put 2 icecubes in your panties and keep them near your butthole while fucking it with your finger.
if finger is not fine for you, think of something else to use of the same size.

master301
07-02-2014, 10:12 AM
Okay do this to remove one pair:
Start off by putting nippel clamps on and pull them as far from your body without them ripping off from your nippels and hold for 5 min then open and close them 10 times then leave the nippel clamps on while you finger your asshole with 2 fingers coated in toothpaste then remove the clamps and spank your nippels with the bristle side of a hairbrush 20 times each then rub your clit with icy hot or toothpaste

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 10:21 AM
ok, here we go.

you will need :
- 2 icecubes
- the mirror.

do the following :
4) go to your mirror.

repeated part :

I started with taking my sharpie and covering one end in toothpaste and sliding it into my ass. I put my panties back over my ass and out two ice cubes near my asshole. I proceeded to bend over by my mirror with the panties in my mouth (this make the sharpie be pushed further into my ass.) I made eye contact with my self which was so humiliating to watch you do this to yourself. I grabbed my ass and asked for sir to please fuck me in my ass. I then took two fingers and moved the sharpie in and out ten times. Afterwards, I thanked sir for fucking my ass. I continued this 15 times getting almost the whole sharpie in the last time. The ice wasn't melted so I decided to leave it in. It's so freezing cold! May I please remove a pair of panties?

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 10:22 AM
And btw, the ice cubes melting makes it look like I wet my little panty diaper

angrypiratex
07-02-2014, 10:22 AM
and again, done very well.
would have loved to see that :)
you may remove a pair of panties.

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 10:33 AM
One more pair to remove and I'll be a big girl. Two more and I'll be a big slut ;)

[/B]Okay do this to remove one pair:
Start off by putting nippel clamps on and pull them as far from your body without them ripping off from your nippels and hold for 5 min then open and close them 10 times then leave the nippel clamps on while you finger your asshole with 2 fingers coated in toothpaste then remove the clamps and spank your nippels with the bristle side of a hairbrush 20 times each then rub your clit with icy hot or toothpaste

My poor poor nipples!! Just so everyone knows, I will never use my fingers in my ass. Don't want to get shit under my nails. I took two pens and coated them thoroughly in toothpaste and pushed them into my ass. I pulled my panties up and it look like I both wet and shit myself. How embarasing!! :( I grabbed them through my panties and fucked myself with them for 20 strokes. The nipple clamps practically killed me! Those five minutes of pulling them away were brutal. I wanted to let go so badly but I wanted to get down to know panties even more badly so I held it. Opening and closing them was pure torture. It was like I was taking them off, but I wasn't!! This was so painful to my poor nipples. Once they were finally off, I took my hair brush and began hitting them with medium hits with the bristle side. Even though these were medium, they still hurt!! I tried to do them quickly, but that only added to the pain :( lastly was the toothpaste. I was so excited, I'd get to touch my clit again!! I piled toothpaste onto my finger and put my hand down my panties. I enjoyed every second they were down there rubbing my clit making it burn. I felt an edge come on and realized that was not part of the dare. I immediatly withdrew my hand and took the pens out of my ass completing the dare. May I please remove a pair of panties and finally be a big girl?

LightSwitch
07-02-2014, 10:33 AM
Yep, you can remove a pair. If you're not out yet then I don't mind you taking another pair off as well. You left it in until you couldn't cope and were honest about it so I'm very happy with that. <3

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Yep, you can remove a pair. If you're not out yet then I don't mind you taking another pair off as well. You left it in until you couldn't cope and were honest about it so I'm very happy with that. <3

I decided to only take off one pair. One more pair until my pussy is free!! Btw, once this last pair is off, I will except one more dare and whoever gives it please make it a hard one. This will be to ensure I'm allowed to not wear any panties

master301
07-02-2014, 10:36 AM
I liked your report so you may remove one pair and be a big girl.

LightSwitch
07-02-2014, 10:37 AM
That's fine :D I think I've had my fair share so I hope someone else gives you a well thought out and amazing dare. You really deserve this. You've been wonderful. :P

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 10:38 AM
All my panties are finally off!! I'm finally a big slut! I will accept one final dare. If I do the whole dare to the standards of the giver, I will be allowed to wear no panties for the rest of the day. If not, I must put a pair back on and be the darer's baby girl for 3 dares to teach me to always finish my dares

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 10:40 AM
And also, I'm getting in the shower soon so shower dares (no clothing) are allowed

WTS
07-02-2014, 10:41 AM
I am back up to 6 pairs because I talked back over PM :(

So I could get to my bare bottom, I gave myself a wedgie with each layer of panties so 6 wedgies for me :( I went diaper style on my bed, grabbed my hairbrush, (I'm best with this implement for spankings) and decided to just get it over with. I did 4 sets of 25 on each cheek and wow did they hurt. My ass was red when I was done. Oh ya, and when I spank my ass, I spank the same spot for the whole time to really make sure I feel it. The seat of my ass. I had to walk to my bathroom in just my panties just to get my toothbrush. I covered the tiny handle in toothpaste and pulled down my panties just enough for me to slip it in all the way to the bristles. Well, almost all the way. I pulled my panties back up and those really pushed the brush in. I had to walk around my room a bit to find 3 coins and with each step the toothbrush was pushed more and more :( I finally found 3 coins and went to my mirror. I placed the coins under my nipple and one under my nose and began my pre set timer for 10 minutes. I thought I was doing good when the one under my nose fell. I had 7 minutes and 24 seconds left!! :( i knew I had 444 spanks ahead of me, so I grabbed my hairbrush and bent over to get it over with. I did sets of 50 this time for the first 200 giving each cheek a bit of a break. I was only half way done and my ass burned!! Like before, I was hitting the same spot over and over again. For the last 200 I did sets of 100 nearly making myself cry and even got out of positions a few times as I used my hairbrush to deliver 100 quick brutal strokes to one cheek then to the other. The next 40 was in sets of 20 and I desperatly wanted to rub my ass, but I had 4 more to go. I took my time with these making sure each one was hard and made me wince in pain. I was so happy to be done with this. I pulled down my panties once more and removed the toothbrush which was almost all the way in my ass because of the panties and me hitting it a few times during the spanks. The spots on my ass where I kept hitting were bright red!! My asshole still burns a bit from the toothpaste, but no where near my cheeks!! I forced myself to sit down while I typed this up for you so I could really feel what letting a coin drop does. May I please remove a pair of panties? Even if they did help absorb the blows reducing burning hell to burning

Good job, how is your poor ass now?

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 10:43 AM
It's much better. Especially after the ice

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Please guys, humiliate me! Punish me! My body is yours for this last dare!!

angrypiratex
07-02-2014, 10:51 AM
hehe, a final one from me. maybe you like it.

you need :
- a sharpie
- all those panties you were wearing before

1) get naked and put the pantie you took off last into your mouth
2) put all other panties over your head, so that your face is where normally your pussy would be.
3) get on your knees, head to the floor
4) grab your pussy and keep kneading through all the dare. but not in a nice way, in very rough and hard way.
5) put the sharpie where it belongs, right up your ass.
6) say "i've been a good girl. please fuck my ass, Sir"
7) give your ass 10 pushes with the sharpie
8) say "ive been a naughty girl. please spank me, Sir"
9) give your butt cheeks 10 spanks each
10) say "thank you Sir for beeing so kind to me"
repeat 6-10 25 times
optional :
11) take a photo of yourself with the panties still on your head with your mobile phone (picture is just for you, no worries)
12) take of the panties, but leave the one in your mouth
13) edge 2 times while looking at your picture, thinking of me ;)

girf69
07-02-2014, 10:56 AM
For this I want u to clamp your clit and nipples. I want you to cum twice with the clamps on then you may pull them off. I want you to put them back on and pull them off 15 times then you are completely done.

Daregurl42
07-02-2014, 11:15 AM
hehe, a final one from me. maybe you like it.

you need :
- a sharpie
- all those panties you were wearing before

1) get naked and put the pantie you took off last into your mouth
2) put all other panties over your head, so that your face is where normally your pussy would be.
3) get on your knees, head to the floor
4) grab your pussy and keep kneading through all the dare. but not in a nice way, in very rough and hard way.
5) put the sharpie where it belongs, right up your ass.
6) say "i've been a good girl. please fuck my ass, Sir"
7) give your ass 10 pushes with the sharpie
8) say "ive been a naughty girl. please spank me, Sir"
9) give your butt cheeks 10 spanks each
10) say "thank you Sir for beeing so kind to me"
repeat 6-10 25 times
optional :
11) take a photo of yourself with the panties still on your head with your mobile phone (picture is just for you, no worries)
12) take of the panties, but leave the one in your mouth
13) edge 2 times while looking at your picture, thinking of me ;)

May I start by saying wow. This really tested if I should remain without panties. I put my gag in and continued to put the rest of the panties (6) on my face so I could smell where my pussy goes. I put my face to the floor and ass in the air ready to begin this last dare. I grabbed my toothpaste covered sharpie and pushed it into my ass. I told sir how I had been a good girl and asked him to fuck my ass. Using one hand for balance, I used the other to fuck my ass ten times bringing the sharpie all the way out then in again. Next I confessed to sir about how I had been a naughty girl and asked to have my ass spanked. I reached back and slapped each cheek hard 10 times. This wasn't nearly as bad as the 444 with my hairbrush, but it was my first bare ass in a while and had quite a sting to it. I then thanked sir for being so kind and asked to have my ass fucked once again. By the 25th time of this I was wincing both at the ass fucking and spanking. I was trying to go quickly, but that just made it hurt more!! Seeing as you put the picture as optional, I opted out. I really hope you'll allow me to keep my panties off :)

angrypiratex
07-02-2014, 11:22 AM
ah, you didnt use my replacement of the picture-option i sent you via pm ..
so you didnt get the pleasure of edging ;)

anyways, you performed well and as you have been told, so yes, you may keep them panties off !
i suggest to give your ass some rest ;)

if you are interested into more dares (anytime) just ask via pm, i read them but dont follow forum all the time .. was fun and a pleasure :)