PDA

View Full Version : Public humiliation for my gf

coolbudd72014
07-02-2014, 02:03 AM
Hi all,

Normally my girlfriend is love caring and sometimes little dominant but in sex submissive. I am looking a public humiliation ideas that i can make her turn on and make more submissive. I want to explore her submissive side more. Let me explain the environment and chances we get.

Chances :
1) Both of us working in companies and we travel to home together by public transport.
2) We go to beach in every weekend evening and we stay at beach until get darker there.
3) Sometimes we travel by motor bike to various places
4) Any other special requests are possible

Limits :
Hence we are from Asian country sometimes we cant go beyond the cultural restrictions.
Cant insert anything to his vagina because she is virgin.
Anal is possible
We have vibrator and anal plug

If you give me a suggestion to try today in public transportation i can post the reply tomorrow.

Bus is crowded sometimes.

Cheers to all

orlando007007
07-02-2014, 02:18 AM
So many idears for the motorbike but I don't want you to do them because she has to wear the leathers I have seen the accidents of people who don't wear them OMG there bad so please don't do one on the bike

coolbudd72014
07-02-2014, 02:35 AM
So many idears for the motorbike but I don't want you to do them because she has to wear the leathers I have seen the accidents of people who don't wear them OMG there bad so please don't do one on the bike

Thx for the advice orlando007007. But give me one example. :) I am curious.

cutehamster
07-02-2014, 02:41 AM
Which country do you live in? Well you can try to lower her pants/skirt making her ass revealed to others. Or you can put vibrator to her pussy during travelling in bus. If it remote control, you can trigger it anytime to see her reaction in bus.

coolbudd72014
07-02-2014, 02:45 AM
Which country do you live in? Well you can try to lower her pants/skirt making her ass revealed to others. Or you can put vibrator to her pussy during travelling in bus. If it remote control, you can trigger it anytime to see her reaction in bus.

I am from Srilanka cutehamster.

kinkicamslave
07-02-2014, 03:44 AM
I dare you too swap underwear, both go in to public toliet before on when on public transport and swap underwear at start of day and then poss back at end of day in similar location

businky
07-02-2014, 03:48 AM
how a out she wears a miniskirt, ass stuffed, no panties, then at some
point you choose where she has to bend down so her ass shows.

report or proof are highly
appreciated!

coolbudd72014
07-02-2014, 03:53 AM
I dare you too swap underwear, both go in to public toliet before on when on public transport and swap underwear at start of day and then poss back at end of day in similar location

Good Idea. I think this is a good practical scenario. I will discuss this with my gf and let you know the result. Thanks again ab out the idea.

coolbudd72014
07-02-2014, 03:56 AM
how a out she wears a miniskirt, ass stuffed, no panties, then at some
point you choose where she has to bend down so her ass shows.

report or proof are highly
appreciated!

There a small barrier for this. In our country it is little bit odd to wear very short skirts and she doesn't go to work with short skirt. :(

businky
07-02-2014, 06:29 AM
There a small barrier for this. In our country it is little bit odd to wear very short skirts and she doesn't go to work with short skirt. :(

ok but what you can do is lift the long skirt up "by accident" revealing her butt :)

kinkicamslave
07-02-2014, 07:37 AM
or your gf could put a skirt in her bag for the day and change into it in the way home on public transport, showing off her undies! uu could act as a bit of a human screen but not a great one!

coolbudd72014
07-02-2014, 09:47 AM
or your gf could put a skirt in her bag for the day and change into it in the way home on public transport, showing off her undies! uu could act as a bit of a human screen but not a great one!

seems like practical. i should discuss this with my gf. thx :)

kinkicamslave
07-14-2014, 01:35 PM
seems like practical. i should discuss this with my gf. thx :)
did you carry out this dare?