PDA

View Full Version : I am "getdares bitch"

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 06:07 PM
starting tonight I am "getdares bitch"
This will last until 7/8/14 so a week.

Punish me, dare me, make me beg for release.
All of my equipment, likes, dislikes and limits as well as my PM dares and Rules for this week are in my sig! Punish away!
Thursday the third I will not respond because that it edge day. You can still leave punishments on that day which will make me have double the punishment on Friday.

Thank you for punishing me.

babyred978
07-01-2014, 06:10 PM
starting tonight I am "getdares bitch"
This will last until 7/8/14 so a week.

Punish me, dare me, make me beg for release.
All of my equipment, likes, dislikes and limits as well as my PM dares and Rules for this week are in my sig! Punish away.

Find the worst body writing picture on kinktalk, and replicate it on yourself (no pic though), leave labia clamp on the entire time you are doing the body writing, and for an hour after, coat your pussy in icy hot before leaving for the grocery store. Complete your grocery shopping before going home to clean off.

GoodTimes123
07-01-2014, 06:15 PM
put your clamps on your nipples then put on a bra will it with ice.

Stuff your mouth with panties

then put your largest plug in.

Next sit on your hitachi wand and turn it on high

now stay stay like this with your hands on the table for an hour.

your hands cant leave and you cant sit up. only to fix the wand if it falls out of place. better tape it so it does not move

once done give a detailed report

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 06:29 PM
Find the worst body writing picture on kinktalk, and replicate it on yourself (no pic though), leave labia clamp on the entire time you are doing the body writing, and for an hour after, coat your pussy in icy hot before leaving for the grocery store. Complete your grocery shopping before going home to clean off.

Coated pussy in icy hot Miss. Scrubbing it in now.

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 06:30 PM

your hands cant leave and you cant sit up. only to fix the wand if it falls out of place. better tape it so it does not move

I will do this soon.

Sexydarer
07-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Did you write (sexydarer's bitch) yet

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Did you write (sexydarer's bitch) yet

Yes I did thank you Sir

MasterDux.
07-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Give yourself a 2quartz milk enema and put your biggest plug in. Keep it in for 30minutes while edging as many times as possible with icy hot on your clit and rubbing it with the brush side of your toothbrush(apply pressure). Do this each and every day.

You need to edge at least 1 more time everyday within the 30minutes. If you cannot do this spank your ass, belly and inner thighs 50times each with a ruler.

Say you edge 5times on day 1 but 4 times on day too, you need the punishment. Then on day 3 you need 6 edges(not 7 or 5), always use the highest previous number.

babyred978
07-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Give yourself a 2quartz milk enema and put your biggest plug in. Keep it in for 30minutes while edging as many times as possible with icy hot on your clit and rubbing it with the brush side of your toothbrush(apply pressure). Do this each and every day.

You need to edge at least 1 more time everyday within the 30minutes. If you cannot do this spank your ass, belly and inner thighs 50times each with a ruler.

Say you edge 5times on day 1 but 4 times on day too, you need the punishment. Then on day 3 you need 6 edges(not 7 or 5), always use the highest previous number.

Double every number in this dare that makes it harder

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 07:32 PM

I will do this Sir thank you!

Double every number in this dare that makes it harder

I will try to hold it for a hour but no promises lol

babyred978
07-01-2014, 07:33 PM
I will try to hold it for a hour but no promises lol

Punishment to follow ^_^

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Punishment to follow ^_^

to be honest I can barley hold it for twenty lol

MasterDux.
07-01-2014, 07:54 PM
to be honest I can barley hold it for twenty lol

This means you will leak which is allowed. Keep in as much as possible foe the 30 minutes. Redlip avatar lady, please don't change my dares

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 07:57 PM
This means you will leak which is allowed. Keep in as much as possible foe the 30 minutes. Redlip avatar lady, please don't change my dares

will do this thank you

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 07:59 PM
work dares are welcome.

babyred978
07-01-2014, 08:01 PM
work dares are welcome.

Dare you to put two ice cubes in your bum before you leave for work, leave them there till after lunch

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Dare you to put two ice cubes in your bum before you leave for work, leave them there till after lunch

will do miss thank you!

MasterDux.
07-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Mmm I love work dares. Would have more for you if I weren't on phone.

Put on a dress, no bra and make your nipples erect, put rubber bands on them. Every remove and massage a little and leave them off for 10 minutes for blood flow.

Go commando in your dress everyday, and wear your smallest buttplug. Edge once behind your desk and once in the toilet each day. Before edging on toilet get naked and let your moans out.

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 08:11 PM

Put on a dress, no bra and make your nipples erect, put rubber bands on them. Every remove and massage a little and leave them off for 10 minutes for blood flow.

Go commando in your dress everyday, and wear your smallest buttplug. Edge once behind your desk and once in the toilet each day. Before edging on toilet get naked and let your moans out.

except I am a waitress I have to wear black pants. soo kinda cant do this.

MasterDux.
07-01-2014, 08:13 PM
except I am a waitress I have to wear black pants. soo kinda cant do this.

Can you replace the dress and skip the desk edge? Just nipple bands and naked toilet edge? And the plug?

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Can you replace the dress and skip the desk edge? Just nipple bands and naked toilet edge? And the plug?

yeah I can do that.

Beard
07-01-2014, 08:22 PM
I dare you to take a cup of ice home with you after work. In the car, put 2 ice cubes in two in your crotch. If all of them are still not melted by the time you get home, put them all in your ass.

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 08:26 PM
I dare you to take a cup of ice home with you after work. In the car, put 2 ice cubes in two in your crotch. If all of them are still not melted by the time you get home, put them all in your ass.

Do I do this every day I work till me week is over?

Beard
07-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Do I do this every day I work till me week is over?

Yep! It sure is.

SageLeech
07-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Good idea. Each day add an additional ice cube. If all of them haven't melted when you get home you must edge until they are. Flick your clit and nipples with a rubber band the number of times you edged.

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Yep! It sure is.

Okay thank you for the rule.

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 09:16 PM

this was one of the hardest things I have ever done. ad I did fail I lifted my hands and stood up because of being nervous though I heard someone coming in my house

I leaked everywhere because of the edges Sir.

Good idea. Each day add an additional ice cube. If all of them haven't melted when you get home you must edge until they are. Flick your clit and nipples with a rubber band the number of times you edged.

I will most definitely do this.

MasterDux.
07-01-2014, 09:23 PM
So on your first day, how many times did you edge?

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 09:42 PM
So on your first day, how many times did you edge?

7 Sir. I should have been able to do more.

MasterDux.
07-01-2014, 09:45 PM
7 Sir. I should have been able to do more.

Very well done, you need at least 8 tomorrow. Good luck :)

Mr. Devious
07-01-2014, 09:56 PM
You will need: your remote clit vibe, all 5 of your dildos and handcuffs.

Now choose a good sized room in your home with a clear path from one side to the other. Bring your toys and lots of lube. Line up the dildos from smallest to largest (diameter). Put on your clit vibe and turn on to 1. Cuff your hands behind your back with the remote and we are ready to start.*

The object is to move each toy across the room, on your knees, using only your ass. Start with the smallest dildo moving up to the largest. you may use your hands to position and insert the dildo, but once you start moving, no hands. If the toy slips out on the way, first time, turn your clit vibe up one level, second time, go back to the start and try again.

Once you get all 5 dildos across the room insert and remove each one 10 times, smallest to largest. Now you must return all toys to your starting location in the same manner, except this time go from largest to smallest.

If your clt vibe reaches max, stop right there and orgasm, riding the toy you are currently on. You may then lower the vibe down to 5 and carry on.
if you orgasm during the dare, oh well thats ok, just remember to clench tight while cumming.

Once you have returned all the toys, choose one to sit on and ride hard to orgasm, regardless if you had cum during the dare.

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 09:59 PM
You will need: your remote clit vibe, all 5 of your dildos and handcuffs.

Now choose a good sized room in your home with a clear path from one side to the other. Bring your toys and lots of lube. Line up the dildos from smallest to largest (diameter). Put on your clit vibe and turn on to 1. Cuff your hands behind your back with the remote and we are ready to start.*

The object is to move each toy across the room, on your knees, using only your ass. Start with the smallest dildo moving up to the largest. you may use your hands to position and insert the dildo, but once you start moving, no hands. If the toy slips out on the way, first time, turn your clit vibe up one level, second time, go back to the start and try again.

Once you get all 5 dildos across the room insert and remove each one 10 times, smallest to largest. Now you must return all toys to your starting location in the same manner, except this time go from largest to smallest.

If your clt vibe reaches max, stop right there and orgasm, riding the toy you are currently on. You may then lower the vibe down to 5 and carry on.
if you orgasm during the dare, oh well thats ok, just remember to clench tight while cumming.

Once you have returned all the toys, choose one to sit on and ride hard to orgasm, regardless if you had cum during the dare.

I will do this tomorrow morning thank you!

assslut5432
07-01-2014, 10:47 PM
I just Updated my rules for everyday! Check it out!

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 06:30 AM

I did this, this morning again and once again I leaked everywhere. I also did not accomplish the eight edges I needed so I slapped my ass, belly and inner thighs 50 times each with a ruler. tomorrow I have to try for eight again.

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 06:34 AM
When I was trying to do my morning exercises for Chelsey because of my bathroom rules, during my sit ups I ended up dribbling a little because I had to go so bad.

I almost didn't make it!

MasterDux.
07-02-2014, 06:40 AM
I did this, this morning again and once again I leaked everywhere. I also did not accomplish the eight edges I needed so I slapped my ass, belly and inner thighs 50 times each with a ruler. tomorrow I have to try for eight again.

Thank you for your update. You are like the new cool girl in town, how many times did you edge?

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 06:44 AM
Thank you for your update. You are like the new cool girl in town, how many times did you edge?

7 like yesterday. I was like noooooooo when my timer went off lol.

garder80
07-02-2014, 07:06 AM
task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
dildo
vibrator
blindfold
panties soaked in pussy juice

get naked
Now spank each ass cheek hard 30 times each so they are bright red.
Edge yourself with your ass pressed against the window
insert dildo
cover nipples with toothpaste
put on the vibrator on medium (not enough to make you cum)
insert buttplug
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
set the timer for 20 minutes
Sit on a chair in front of a window with the lights on.
give your self a chair wedgie where the sides of the panties is hanging over the back of the chair
tie your ankles to the legs of the chair
gag your self with panties soaked in pussy juice
put on the blindfold
tie your hands behind your back with handcuffs
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
You are NOT allowed to cum while doing this dare

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 07:08 AM
task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
dildo
vibrator
blindfold

get naked
insert dildo
insert buttplug
give your self a chair wedgie where the sides of the panties is hanging over the back of the chair
put on the blindfold

Yes Sir thank you. I will do this when I get home from work.

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 01:47 PM
I am back home everyone. I got all the ice to melt except for two had a cup of ten.

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 01:48 PM
task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
dildo
vibrator
blindfold

get naked
insert dildo
insert buttplug
put on the blindfold
I will e doing this shortly.

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 02:37 PM

I did do this today. :)

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 02:39 PM

I actually got extra tips than normal today. about fifty dollars extra lol. I think its because my nipples were hard and were pointing in my shirt.

I wore my smallest butt plug like you said. and while edging I forgot to moan this time.

babyred978
07-02-2014, 02:40 PM
I did do this today. :)

So... how was it, how did it go...

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 02:45 PM
So... how was it, how did it go...

Since I had to wear a plug too I could feel the water moving around in my ass the whole time I skipped lunch today so I could let it out and do masterdux's dare. the edging was kinda hard to do today due to my pussy and clit being sore from yesterday. Thanks for the work dare Miss.

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 03:11 PM
My equipment list has new items on it, check it out!

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 03:57 PM
task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
dildo
vibrator
blindfold

get naked
insert dildo
insert buttplug
put on the blindfold

after slapping my ass hard I pressed my ass against a window and edged, after I inserted a dildo and covered my nipples in toothpaste.
I inserted a butt plug and turn my vibe on to where I knew I wouldn't cum. I put on two pairs of panties and sat in front of the window with a chair wedgie in. my ankles were tied to the legs of the chair and blindfold was on. I stayed like this for an agonizing twenty minutes and I did accidentally cum Sir I am sorry Sir. I did not remove myself until the twenty mins were up so the last however long I sat there after I came was brutal and I came again before the end, I came twice without permission Sir.

SageLeech
07-02-2014, 06:15 PM
after slapping my ass hard I pressed my ass against a window and edged, after I inserted a dildo and covered my nipples in toothpaste.
I inserted a butt plug and turn my vibe on to where I knew I wouldn't cum. I put on two pairs of panties and sat in front of the window with a chair wedgie in. my ankles were tied to the legs of the chair and blindfold was on. I stayed like this for an agonizing twenty minutes and I did accidentally cum Sir I am sorry Sir. I did not remove myself until the twenty mins were up so the last however long I sat there after I came was brutal and I came again before the end, I came twice without permission Sir.

I see much pain in your future. ;)

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 06:27 PM
I see much pain in your future. ;)

Yeah.. me too. Oh well that's what I get lol

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 09:17 PM
tomorrow is my edge day don't forget to leave me dares tomorrow.

I will reply to edge dares I have decided but I also have an eight hour work shift tomorrow so will probably be gone for nine.

assslut5432
07-02-2014, 11:09 PM
New PM dares have been added!

assslut5432
07-03-2014, 03:22 AM

Again this morning I gave myself a two quart milk enema. Minimal leakage today and I did get eight edges today! :)

kittinkat
07-03-2014, 03:26 AM
Again this morning I gave myself a two quart milk enema. Minimal leakage today and I did get eight edges today! :)

Reward yourself by inserting a butt plug for an hour

assslut5432
07-03-2014, 03:27 AM
Reward yourself by inserting a butt plug for an hour

Yes Ma'am thank you for rewarding me.

garder80
07-03-2014, 05:35 AM
Here is the punishment for cumming on the vibrator dare:

edge from home first
Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage (if the weather requires a coat bring that as well for the trip)
Go to a public bathroom
Find a free stall - don't lock the door.
edge yourself
bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 50 times on each cheek this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (5 seconds between each spank)
Of someone enters you may stop the spanking, and masturbate instead while they are in there (don't cum). Resume the spanking after they are gone.

after the spanking: edge 2 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

have fun

* extra task, wear a buttplug and for the trip

babyred978
07-03-2014, 06:09 AM
I straight up stole this... it was too good not to post ^_^

Do this dice dare ^_^ (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...sound+spanking)

Spanking:

What to wear
1. Fully clothed
2. Pants around ankles
3. Underwear around ankles
4. Naked
5. 2, but after the first half switch to 3
6. 1, the. After the first third switch to 2 and after the second third switch to 3

Implement
1. Hand
2. Ruler
3. Belt
4. Book
5. Wooden spoon
6. All of the above

Before the spanking
1. Stand in the corner in your spanking attire for 5 minutes thinking about what you've done wrong
2. nothing, go straight to your spanking
3. Edge 3 times
4. Walk into the room of the spanking and beg not to be spanked. This begging results in 5 extra spanks
5. Walk into the room and ask for your spanking. This will result in 10 of the spanks being soft
6. Re-Roll

Spanking Position
1. All fours
2. Bent over a chair
3. Bent over your bed
4. Diaper position
5. Head down ass up
6. Grab your ankles

Spanking amount
1. 10
2. 20
3. 30
4. 40
5. 50
6. 100

All spanks, unless otherwise noted, are to be as hard as you can

Cornertime: (15 minutes)

What to wear:
1-4. What you ended your spanking in
5-6. Nothing

Position:
1. All fours
2. Legs spread hands on head
3. Kneeling
4. Same as 1, but with spanking implement inserted anally*
5. Same as 2, but with spanking implement inserted anally*
6. Same as 3, but with spanking implement inserted anally*
*- If at any point during corner time the implement falls out or you try to readjust it, use the implement to deliver 5 more hard spanks to your behind before reinserting the implement and starting your cornertime over. Each time you must do this, the amount of spanks double

Sadistic Additions:
1. Blindfold
2. Gag (with panties from that day is not still on)
3. You must remain wet/hard for the whole time
4. 1 and 2
5. 2 and 3
6. All of the above

To finish:
1-4. Tell us about your experience
5. Nothing, you're good to go
6. Bad child! You didn't learn your lesson. Do this dare again but double the spanks

European
07-03-2014, 06:27 AM
I want you to edge 3 times before doing this dare. Prepare ginger buttplug, insert it up you're butt. Vibrator goes in you're pussy(turned all the way up) and you need something to hold it in(rope, tape etc.). Get dressed(jeans and bra). Then I want you to stay on your knees with hands behind your head for 20 minutes. You can come after that but you have to keep the plug in you're ass while you're coming. Or you can remove it after that but no coming. I want you to report me how it felt.

SageLeech
07-03-2014, 07:00 AM
I have very much enjoyed reading about your dares but I want to know more.
So every time you edge today record what you where thinking. If you are doing 5 edges or less at that time you cannot use only one word to describe the thought.
If the thought would give away identity or something to that effect you can change names or places.

wouldlikedares
07-03-2014, 07:18 AM
Start off by putting your biggest plug into your ass. Now, you must tie your right tit to your left big toe, and your left tit to your right big toe. Now, you must insert an ice cube into your pussy. You are now allowed to use your hitachi, to edge 5 times.

If the ice cube falls out, you must whip your ass 5 times and do this dare again.
If you cum, your orgasms for the next two weeks must be ruined orgasms. Start the dare again.

MasterDux.
07-03-2014, 12:28 PM

well done thanks for the report.

assslut5432
07-03-2014, 03:24 PM
I have very much enjoyed reading about your dares but I want to know more.
So every time you edge today record what you where thinking. If you are doing 5 edges or less at that time you cannot use only one word to describe the thought.
If the thought would give away identity or something to that effect you can change names or places.

I don't really think when I edge though

assslut5432
07-03-2014, 03:28 PM

edge from home first
Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage (if the weather requires a coat bring that as well for the trip)
Go to a public bathroom
edge yourself
bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 50 times on each cheek this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (5 seconds between each spank)
Of someone enters you may stop the spanking, and masturbate instead while they are in there (don't cum). Resume the spanking after they are gone.

after the spanking: edge 2 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

have fun

I a about to go to the store now Sir.

assslut5432
07-03-2014, 06:34 PM

edge from home first
Go to a public bathroom
edge yourself

have fun

this is by far the scariest dare I have ever done. when I got to the store I went straight to the bathroom in my mini skirt and low cleavage showing top.

went into a stall and didn't lock the door. I was wearing my butt plug too. I edged myself once and then started spanking my ass cheeks 50 times each hard saying "I'm a naughty brat." Someone did come in too so I had to stop and continue masturbating while they were in there, I did it hard the whole time and the girl was in the bathroom a long time and ended up edging while she was in there, could barely contain myself. when she left I continues spanking each ass cheek. Once done I edged until my pussy juices were dripping down my thighs. when I got out I has scared someone would see my legs, so I moved rather quickly through the store because I had to buy some ginger root.

assslut5432
07-03-2014, 07:06 PM
I straight up stole this... it was too good not to post ^_^

Do this dice dare ^_^ (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...sound+spanking)

Spanking:

What to wear
1. Fully clothed
2. Pants around ankles
3. Underwear around ankles
4. Naked
5. 2, but after the first half switch to 3
6. 1, the. After the first third switch to 2 and after the second third switch to 3

Implement
1. Hand
2. Ruler
3. Belt
4. Book
5. Wooden spoon
6. All of the above

Before the spanking
1. Stand in the corner in your spanking attire for 5 minutes thinking about what you've done wrong
2. nothing, go straight to your spanking
3. Edge 3 times
4. Walk into the room of the spanking and beg not to be spanked. This begging results in 5 extra spanks
5. Walk into the room and ask for your spanking. This will result in 10 of the spanks being soft
6. Re-Roll

Spanking Position
1. All fours
2. Bent over a chair
3. Bent over your bed
4. Diaper position
5. Head down ass up
6. Grab your ankles

Spanking amount
1. 10
2. 20
3. 30
4. 40
5. 50
6. 100

All spanks, unless otherwise noted, are to be as hard as you can

Cornertime: (15 minutes)

What to wear:
1-4. What you ended your spanking in
5-6. Nothing

Position:
1. All fours
2. Legs spread hands on head
3. Kneeling
4. Same as 1, but with spanking implement inserted anally*
5. Same as 2, but with spanking implement inserted anally*
6. Same as 3, but with spanking implement inserted anally*
*- If at any point during corner time the implement falls out or you try to readjust it, use the implement to deliver 5 more hard spanks to your behind before reinserting the implement and starting your cornertime over. Each time you must do this, the amount of spanks double

Sadistic Additions:
1. Blindfold
2. Gag (with panties from that day is not still on)
3. You must remain wet/hard for the whole time
4. 1 and 2
5. 2 and 3
6. All of the above

To finish:
1-4. Tell us about your experience
5. Nothing, you're good to go
6. Bad child! You didn't learn your lesson. Do this dare again but double the spanks

So the first round I got a 4 so I stripped naked. I used a ruler for the spanking tool. Before I started I had to edge three times. And for the spanking I had to be bent over my bed. I rolled a 5 for the mount of spanks so fifty. I had to do it hard and my poor ass was burning so bad, but during all this I was gagged with panties from today with a blindfold and I had to remain wet the whole time so I made sure to run my clit every now and then to make sure I stayed wet. Then I rolled a 6 meaning I had to do it over.

Second round.
With my panties around my ankles I stood in a corner telling myself I had been bad and have been acting like a slut so I deserve this for five minutes. Then with a belt in the diaper position I spanked myself 200 times because I rolled a 6, now my ass was bright red and was all stingy. During the corner time I could wear nothing and had to gag myself with my panties from today again.

assslut5432
07-03-2014, 07:07 PM
I want you to edge 3 times before doing this dare. Prepare ginger buttplug, insert it up you're butt. Vibrator goes in you're pussy(turned all the way up) and you need something to hold it in(rope, tape etc.). Get dressed(jeans and bra). Then I want you to stay on your knees with hands behind your head for 20 minutes. You can come after that but you have to keep the plug in you're ass while you're coming. Or you can remove it after that but no coming. I want you to report me how it felt.

Since this one allows me to cum, I will be doing it tomorrow when I am allowed to again.

assslut5432
07-03-2014, 07:10 PM
Start off by putting your biggest plug into your ass. Now, you must tie your right tit to your left big toe, and your left tit to your right big toe. Now, you must insert an ice cube into your pussy. You are now allowed to use your hitachi, to edge 5 times.

If the ice cube falls out, you must whip your ass 5 times and do this dare again.
If you cum, your orgasms for the next two weeks must be ruined orgasms. Start the dare again.

with my three inch wide plug inserted into my ass I put nipple clamps on I tied my right nipple to my left big toe and my left nipple to my right big toe. I then put a ice cube in my pussy and used my hitachi to edge five times and it was really hard not to cum but I didn't. the ice cube did fall out once so I whipped my already burning ass five times and put it back in.

Ransom6626
07-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Here are two work dares for you!

1) Exactly Three hours and fourteen minutes into your shift, you must pick one person on whom you are waiting. Until he/she leaves, they are now your Master. You will do whatever they say (within reason) and without question. You will treat them with the respect a Master deserves (this included referring to them as Sir or Mam) and conduct yourself accordingly. Once they leave, go into the bathroom, insert your biggest plug and edge, pretending that this is what he/she commanded you to do. Before returning to work, write "<person's name>'s Slut" on your chest.

2) This was inspired by some of your past tasks. Insert one of your plugs. Every time you are tipped above 15% at the next available time, put an ice cube up your ass.

At the end of your shift, if you made less tips than the previous shift, you must PM myself and one other GD member for: a body writing punishment, and a spanking punishment.

At the end of your shift, if you made more tips than the previous shift, you must whip/spank/slap your ass and tits equal to your tips. Then add the digits of the number up and edge that many times. (example: you made 45 dollars. 4+5=9 edges to be completed)

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 12:23 AM
I am currently sitting in a bra connection wedging, making sure its going through my pussy lips too. I was told to ask if there anything anyone would like for me to do. I also have nipple clamps on. I am to stay like this for fifteen minutes.

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 07:28 AM

So today I was to get nine edges and I only got it up to 7 again.
Leaking was bad today too. :(
My spanking hurt really bad.

Big White
07-04-2014, 07:30 AM
I am currently sitting in a bra connection wedging, making sure its going through my pussy lips too. I was told to ask if there anything anyone would like for me to do. I also have nipple clamps on. I am to stay like this for fifteen minutes.
Go get some clothespins or something that clamps. wedge your panties between your lips and then put a clamp over them.

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Go get some clothespins or something that clamps. wedge your panties between your lips and then put a clamp over them.

okay done Sir. Anything else?

MasterDux.
07-04-2014, 08:16 AM
So today I was to get nine edges and I only got it up to 7 again.
Leaking was bad today too. :(
My spanking hurt really bad.

Thank you for the update, more luck to you tomorrow.

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 08:38 AM

Yes Sir not a problem.

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 09:00 AM

First I edged three times in a row and then inserting my ginger butt plug and I didn't really feel anything right away.. then I started to feel it when I put my vibe in my pussy, and boy was it burning. I got down on my knees and put my hands behind my head I stayed like this for thirty minutes in which time I came twice Sir.

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 09:20 AM
I will be going to watch fireworks with some friends tonight, is there anything I should do while I am there?

SageLeech
07-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Musical chairs?
Set up all your toys in a large circle now assign each to a person who as posted twice or more in this thread, if there are extra toys set them aside. Set a timer for 1 minute. Go around the circle inserting each into your pussy and giving 5 thrusts. Set aside the toy you are using when the timer goes off. Reset the timer and repeat. Continue until you are down to one toy. You now owe this master a dare. Have them post it here so we can all enjoy. Also post the winning toy as toy of the day, carry it with you everywhere today and try to incorporate it into every dare you do today.

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 09:32 AM
Musical chairs?
Set up all your toys in a large circle now assign each to a person who as posted twice or more in this thread, if there are extra toys set them aside. Set a timer for 1 minute. Go around the circle inserting each into your pussy and giving 5 thrusts. Set aside the toy you are using when the timer goes off. Reset the timer and repeat. Continue until you are down to one toy. You now owe this master a dare. Have them post it here so we can all enjoy. Also post the winning toy as toy of the day, carry it with you everywhere today and try to incorporate it into every dare you do today.

I will do this in just a few minutes.

fredy1122
07-04-2014, 09:44 AM
make a sign that says "Fuck me" then handcuff your self to a tree next to a park bench and stay there until someone has fucked you

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 09:46 AM
make a sign that says "Fuck me" then handcuff your self to a tree next to a park bench and stay there until someone has fucked you

Limits? I will not be doing this.

fredy1122
07-04-2014, 09:50 AM
there is nothing in your limits that says you wont do this

Mr. Devious
07-04-2014, 09:58 AM

There is nothing in there that says she will either...

I would love it if you could orgasm during the climax of the fireworks.
might be too public depending on where your watching from or what friends your with but keep it in mind for me.
you could also wear your clit vibe under your clothes have your friends turn it on and off in rhythm to the fireworks.

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 10:01 AM
There is nothing in there that says she will either...

I would love it if you could orgasm during the climax of the fireworks.
might be too public depending on where your watching from or what friends your with but keep it in mind for me.
you could also wear your clit vibe under your clothes have your friends turn it on and off in rhythm to the fireworks.

I will see what I can do.

SirD
07-04-2014, 10:02 AM

There is however something called common sense.....

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 10:08 AM
There is however something called common sense.....

Right?
you would think if I wont do things with friends/family, I wont do public either, well that's how it seems in my head anyways.

SageLeech
07-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Right?
you would think if I wont do things with friends/family, I wont do public either, well that's how it seems in my head anyways.

I figured "permanent damage" included psychological and I'm pretty sure that dare would cause it.

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Musical chairs?

I did this and was left with my two inch wide dildo.

SageLeech
07-04-2014, 11:22 AM
I did this and was left with my two inch wide dildo.

What darer did it correspond to?

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 11:30 AM
What darer did it correspond to?

It was MasterDux's toy.

SageLeech
07-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Ooo. He has good dares. I look forward to seeing what he comes up with. Until then...

Let's try out your round hairbrush. Edge twice using it to rub yourself then insert it and edge twice more. If you don't complete this in 15 minutes insert the handle into your ass and give a descriptive report of your new tail.

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Ooo. He has good dares. I look forward to seeing what he comes up with. Until then...

Let's try out your round hairbrush. Edge twice using it to rub yourself then insert it and edge twice more. If you don't complete this in 15 minutes insert the handle into your ass and give a descriptive report of your new tail.

He does have good dares. :)

To edge while rubbing part was easy and because of all the edges recently they came quick, three minutes at most?
Fucking myself with it was not as easy took a little longer maybe about 6 minutes or so.
Just so everyone knows, the brush he is referring to is one that looks like this.
http://www.webanswers.com/post-images/5/52/C1D94850-8A2F-45CB-A9FBAE92B50A2590.jpg

SageLeech
07-04-2014, 12:26 PM
He does have good dares. :)

To edge while rubbing part was easy and because of all the edges recently they came quick, three minutes at most?
Fucking myself with it was not as easy took a little longer maybe about 6 minutes or so.
Just so everyone knows, the brush he is referring to is one that looks like this.

I figured 15 minutes was too long but I wanted to be fair. If you want to go again let's try....
Clamp each labia, clit, and nipples. Tie a long string to each clamp starting at labia to nipples to clit up and behind your neck back to clit then nipple then labia. Now insert your mid size plug and run a string from it to the one behind your neck. Make sure this one is taunt. Now get on your knees and place your toy of the day on the floor in front of you. Lean forward and deep throat your toy of the day. Raise back up. Repeat for 25 deep throats.
If any clamps come loose reconnect it then bend over and spank your as 10 hard swats to each cheek with your thinnest spanking implement.

Ransom6626
07-04-2014, 12:48 PM
For this you will need all of your dildos, your plugs, a coin, and a six sided die.

Assign each of your dildos to a number on the die. (smallest dildo=1, second smallest=2, ect.) For the coin, heads is the 1 1/2" plug, and tails is the 3" plug.

Step 1) Roll the die. For whatever number you roll, fuck that dildo until you edge once. If you roll a six, you must spank your ass 25 times and then re-roll.

Step 2) leaving the dildo in your pussy, now flip the coin. Fuck your ass with the appropriate plug until you edge. If you cannot edge after 5 minutes, put 2 ice cubes up your ass then reinsert the plug.

Step 3) leaving in the dildo and plug, roll the die again. Give the appropriate dildo a 5 minute blow-job. If you roll a six, roll again and then deep-throat that dildo to the best of your ability for 3 minutes.

step 4) roll the die. If it is a six, you are finished. Otherwise, repeat steps 1-3, but double the required edgings.

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 02:22 PM
For this you will need all of your dildos, your plugs, a coin, and a six sided die.

Assign each of your dildos to a number on the die. (smallest dildo=1, second smallest=2, ect.) For the coin, heads is the 1 1/2" plug, and tails is the 3" plug.

Step 1) Roll the die. For whatever number you roll, fuck that dildo until you edge once. If you roll a six, you must spank your ass 25 times and then re-roll.

Step 2) leaving the dildo in your pussy, now flip the coin. Fuck your ass with the appropriate plug until you edge. If you cannot edge after 5 minutes, put 2 ice cubes up your ass then reinsert the plug.

Step 3) leaving in the dildo and plug, roll the die again. Give the appropriate dildo a 5 minute blow-job. If you roll a six, roll again and then deep-throat that dildo to the best of your ability for 3 minutes.

step 4) roll the die. If it is a six, you are finished. Otherwise, repeat steps 1-3, but double the required edgings.

The first roll was a 3, my medium dildo.
second roll was a 5, so I fucked myself with it until I edged.
I got heads when I flipped the coin and tried to edge using the 1 1/2 in plug in my ass, I did it
then I rolled a six and had to roll again and got a 2, I had to deep throat dildo for three minutes, it made me gag and I had drool all over my breasts.
Last roll I rolled a 4 and had to repeat.

first I rolled a 6 so I spanked my ass 25 times hard and fast and my ass was bright red and then I rolled a 5 so my fattest dildo went into my pussy and I had to fuck myself with it until I edged again twice.
when I flipped the coin I got tales and had to fuck my already gaping ass with the three inch wide plug and was not able to edge twice in five minutes. I inserted two ice cube in my ass and reinserted the plug.
I rolled a 5 this time and had to use the dildo in my pussy to give it a blow job for five minutes
after I was done with that I was really hoping to roll a 6 and I did. :D

Ransom6626
07-04-2014, 08:15 PM
glad to hear enjoyed yourself :p

Here is another for you!

Get your enema kit all set up with 3 liters of water with just a dash of soap.

get all of your dildos Lie on your back and insert your enema nozzle and inflate it. But Don't open the valve!

Now fuck yourself with your smallest dildo until you edge.

Next, release .5 L of enema into your ass.

Then fuck your second smallest dildo till you edge twice.

Release another .5 L of enema into your ass.

Repeat until you have the whole 3 liters in and have edged 5 times with your biggest dildo.

If you fail, you must spank your ass 50 times, your clit 10 times, and take a cane to each thigh 10 times.

Repeat daily

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 08:17 PM

Here is another for you!

get all of your dildos Lie on your back and insert your enema nozzle and inflate it. But Don't open the valve!

Repeat until you have the whole 3 liters in and have edged 5 times with your biggest dildo.

If you fail, you must spank your ass 50 times, your clit 10 times, and take a cane to each thigh 10 times.

Repeat daily

Yes Sir thank you! Will start in just a few minutes.

assslut5432
07-04-2014, 08:59 PM

Here is another for you!

Repeat daily

This was really hard to do Sir. My insides were so full and I was unable to complete all of the edges so I took my caning and spanking.

The first two Liters were easy but after that it got harder, I was able to do the edges with the first four dildos but the fifth is where I couldn't do it anymore.

My thighs have red marks on them and my ass is bright red.

assslut5432
07-05-2014, 09:08 AM

Hehe! I did it! all nine edges in thirty minutes. :)

vladimir_bz_lion
07-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Use a egg to masturbate.
Tap with it on your clit, push it against your pussy entrance. Spread your pussy. Roll it through your pussylips.
Do whatever you want to do. Be playfull and try out what you can do with it.

assslut5432
07-05-2014, 09:21 AM
Use a egg to masturbate.
Tap with it on your clit, push it against your pussy entrance. Spread your pussy. Roll it through your pussylips.

This sounds interesting. Will do this soon.

assslut5432
07-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Use a egg to masturbate.

I was not able to get off on it. I think its the shape.

assslut5432
07-05-2014, 09:52 AM
I leave in 40 minutes for work. I will accept short dares until then, the longer one will have to wait till I get home later.

Mr. Devious
07-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Since I don't believe you have done this for me, can you do the anal challange in my signature?

assslut5432
07-06-2014, 07:59 AM

I got to nine yesterday and had to reach ten today I failed and had to do the spanking.

assslut5432
07-06-2014, 08:38 AM
I only have two more days till I am no longer getdares bitch!
Dare/punish me until them, make it count!

SageLeech
07-06-2014, 10:33 AM
You have had a bit of a reprieve it seems. Let's get ya back in the saddle. Tie your feet to the end of the bed, spread wide. Now light a candle, cover both nipples in wax then make a wax trail down to your clit. Cover you clit in wax as well. Now use the scouring pads to remove the hardened wax. Once remove edge your self 6 times with the battery operated tooth brush. If you can edge from nipple stimulation: edge twice on each part you covered in wax. If not: place a clamp on the nipple you are doing edges for. You must be pulling twisting or turning the clamp most the time you work on the edges.

Oeioei
07-06-2014, 11:12 AM
Put a small buttplug in your ass, use a lot of lube. Go to the store and buy minimal 6 to 7 bananas, keep the plug in. Go home, undress and get some dildo's and the bananas. Play with your ass and peel a banana. Put the peeled banana up into your ass, push the dildo back in your ass and make room for the next banana. Put as many bananas in there so that you get cramps. Hold it in there as long as possible. Minimum 30 minutes. When getting a good cramp, put 1 more banana in there.

Now you can go to the toilet and release it.
No cumming!

Tell us how many bananas went in there!

MasterDux.
07-06-2014, 04:25 PM
I got to nine yesterday and had to reach ten today I failed and had to do the spanking.

Still following this :) 9 is very good. Keep at it.

assslut5432
07-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Put a small buttplug in your ass, use a lot of lube. Go to the store and buy minimal 6 to 7 bananas, keep the plug in. Go home, undress and get some dildo's and the bananas. Play with your ass and peel a banana. Put the peeled banana up into your ass, push the dildo back in your ass and make room for the next banana. Put as many bananas in there so that you get cramps. Hold it in there as long as possible. Minimum 30 minutes. When getting a good cramp, put 1 more banana in there.

Now you can go to the toilet and release it.
No cumming!

Tell us how many bananas went in there!

Really sorry but food is in my limits.

assslut5432
07-06-2014, 07:50 PM
Still following this :) 9 is very good. Keep at it.

Thank you! I want to try to build up how many I can do.

assslut5432
07-06-2014, 07:51 PM
You have had a bit of a reprieve it seems. Let's get ya back in the saddle. Tie your feet to the end of the bed, spread wide. Now light a candle, cover both nipples in wax then make a wax trail down to your clit. Cover you clit in wax as well. Now use the scouring pads to remove the hardened wax. Once remove edge your self 6 times with the battery operated tooth brush. If you can edge from nipple stimulation: edge twice on each part you covered in wax. If not: place a clamp on the nipple you are doing edges for. You must be pulling twisting or turning the clamp most the time you work on the edges.

Yes Sir will do this soon. :)

assslut5432
07-06-2014, 09:03 PM

oh man!
Like I have said before I LOOOOOVE wax play. :) I like the slight burning I get from it and I never really hurts me but rubbing it off with scouring pads did!
I cant get off with just nipple play so I had to clamp them and twist them while I was working on the six edges, which was really hard with the toothbrush but I did it!

SageLeech
07-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Ok let's go for sensory overload. Clamp your nipples and if possible do it with them attached behind your neck so they have constant tension. Next select 2 dildos, one for your moth one for your pussy. If one of those selected was your smallest and the other wasn't the largest, garb your biggest plug. Otherwise chose a plug. Plug yourself and sit on it leaning back with your feet in the air. If you can position a vibe so it will stay on your clit do so. Insert the dildo in your pussy, now the other in your mouth. Fuck both holes. I recall 20 edges is your limit, so do 20 in this manner. You can quit fucking your throat for the second and last groups of 5. Try to keep your feet up the entire time. When your not fucking your throat you should be moaning out praise to getdare and thanks that it has allowed you to be its bitch. Provide a detailed report.

Mr. Devious
07-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Hmmm I don't know how I could have been unaware you loved wax play so much...
alright then, lets combine your love of wax play and my, ( and yours too) love of anal play into a fun dare:)

So lets start by you choosing a dildo of your choice to fuck your ass with.
Get a timer and time exactly how long it takes to edge using the dildo in your ass and only your pinky finger on your non dominate hand.

How ever long this takes is the length of time you will drip wax on your left tit aiming mainly for your nipple. Now repeat the edge and drip wax on your right tit for that length of time. Edge the same way except you may use 1 finger of choice. This length of time will be spent dripping wax on your pussy and clit.

Once done you can now orgasm, but only from anal play, and only while slapping the wax from your tits and pussy.

This is the last dare I will give you while getdare's bitch.:)
I hope (actually I know) you have had fun torturing yourself this week and I hope you enjoy your rest after.
Thanks for everything during your week as getdare's bitch!!! You are awesome:D

assslut5432
07-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Ok let's go for sensory overload. Clamp your nipples and if possible do it with them attached behind your neck so they have constant tension. Next select 2 dildos, one for your moth one for your pussy. If one of those selected was your smallest and the other wasn't the largest, garb your biggest plug. Otherwise chose a plug. Plug yourself and sit on it leaning back with your feet in the air. If you can position a vibe so it will stay on your clit do so. Insert the dildo in your pussy, now the other in your mouth. Fuck both holes. I recall 20 edges is your limit, so do 20 in this manner. You can quit fucking your throat for the second and last groups of 5. Try to keep your feet up the entire time. When your not fucking your throat you should be moaning out praise to getdare and thanks that it has allowed you to be its bitch. Provide a detailed report.

I was able to clamp my nipple and chain them behind my neck for constant tension. for two dildos I chose my second smallest and my second biggest. I also chose my second biggest plug. I do have a vibe that I can position on my clit so I did that as well. I got into position and put the second biggest (2 1/2 in.) dildo in my pussy and put the second smallest in my mouth. I then sat on my second biggest plug (2in) and leaned back so my feet were in the air. I started fucking both my pussy and mouth while edging. the first five were definitely harder than I was expecting. maybe the position? I don't know. the next five were easier and I was moaning out thank you getDare for making me your bitch and other things. those five went my faster than the last I am not sure how long it took. I started fucking my throat again and got through the third set of five. the last in the set of five took the longest out of that set so I knew the last group was going to be hard. Sure enough the last set of five was really hard. I even had to take a little break otherwise I wasn't going get them off without cumming. But I did do it. My feet and legs did not stay off the ground the whole time, almost but they didn't.

assslut5432
07-07-2014, 08:49 AM
Hmmm I don't know how I could have been unaware you loved wax play so much...
alright then, lets combine your love of wax play and my, ( and yours too) love of anal play into a fun dare:)

So lets start by you choosing a dildo of your choice to fuck your ass with.
Get a timer and time exactly how long it takes to edge using the dildo in your ass and only your pinky finger on your non dominate hand.

How ever long this takes is the length of time you will drip wax on your left tit aiming mainly for your nipple. Now repeat the edge and drip wax on your right tit for that length of time. Edge the same way except you may use 1 finger of choice. This length of time will be spent dripping wax on your pussy and clit.

Once done you can now orgasm, but only from anal play, and only while slapping the wax from your tits and pussy.

This is the last dare I will give you while getdare's bitch.:)
I hope (actually I know) you have had fun torturing yourself this week and I hope you enjoy your rest after.
Thanks for everything during your week as getdare's bitch!!! You are awesome:D

I did your dare after a little break from Leechs dare.

It took me a minute and a half to get the edge off with just my ass and pinky finger from my non dom hand.
I then spent a minute and a half covering my left tit in wax mainly my nipple. and then edged again the same way as before. I really wanted to cum by this point but knew I couldn't yet. I then did the same for my right tit edged again and then my pussy and clit. and oh it feels so good on my dripping wet pussy.
then finally I could cum with just fucking my ass while slapping wax off my tits. it was a good one too.

And you are quite welcome.

babyred978
07-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Repeat each dare on this thread --> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=185084 that is within your limits.

trenho
07-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Take a large piece of peeled ginger and put it in your ass.
Add weight to your nipple and pussy clamps and put them on.
Now you have to do 30 squats infront of a mirror, then edge 2 times. Do this cycle for three times. Then you can free your ass and remove the clamps.
During the squats and the edges you can't remove the ginger, and you have to reput back the clamps or the weight if they fall down.

Daddybeard87
07-08-2014, 03:22 PM
THINGS YOU NEED
largest anal toy you have
Lube
Toothpaste
Timer

THE DARE
Set the timer to 2 mins.
Get ready to take the toy, start the timer and then pound ur ass as fast as you can. The toy must go all the way in and then come completely out to count as 1. Count how many times you can manage in the 2 mins.
Repeat this until you have done 10 mins.
Add together your 5 2min totals.
Every second time you must use toothpaste as lube.
If on any of your 2 mins you have to stop before the timer, you must spank your clit with the bristles of a hairbrush hard 10 times.

REPLY WITH
Your choice of toy and the size
How many you managed in the 10 mins
How many times you had to stop and spank your clit