PDA

View Full Version : 23 Trans female: Break me; I need 5 hours’ worth of severe dares by next week

fabtasm
07-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Hello GetDare,
I am looking for about 5 hours worth of painful and/or humiliating punishments. Please leave the punishments in this thread. I will complete them all when there are enough to fill the time (hopefully one week from now). The cumulative effect should be enough to make me feel broken and wish I could stop, and hopefully even produce tears. I can’t do anal right now for health reasons, though spanking is fine. The dares should consist of torture for other parts of my body, with heave focus on cbt and nipple torture. None of the dares should last too long (unless I can do the other dares at the same time) because I will get used to them and the suffering won’t be as extreme. They should all be physically possible (but please include a punishment for not being able to finish just in case; I will finish anything I am physically able to).

Bondage Devices:
Rope
Ace Bandages
Duct tape, masking tape, scotch tape
Miscellaneous bondage implements

Spanking devices:
Plastic canes (short and hard or long and soft; both produce stinging pain)
Hairbrush (one big with softer bristles, one small with sharper bristles)
Regular household items
I have a dildo that hurts I lot if I hit my balls with it

Sharp:
Many small needles
A few medium needles
A few large needles
(For safety I won’t put them more than skin deep)
Thumbtacks (not for piercing but quite torturous to sit on)

Clamps:
~90 clothespins
Several binder clamps
A few alligator clamps

Miscellaneous:
Candles (can do wax play or put them out with my body)
Urethral sound
Ball crusher (can be tightened by turning screws a given number of times)

sonicboom1979
07-02-2014, 04:22 AM
Fill your shoes with thumbtacks and then put them on. Also put the binder clips on each nipple and on your cock head.You are to remain standing and keep the clips on through the entire task.

You will then take the small hard cane and cane each inner thigh 100 times.

Then move on to your cock and balls. Give your cock 75 lashes and your balls 75 lashes.

Next move on to your ass. Take the big hairbrush and spank your ass with it 200 times. Make sure every spank you give yourself is hard.

If you remain standing and kept the clips on throughout the task then you are done. If you sit down or relieve your feet, cock or nipples in anyway, take off your shoes and clips, take the whippy cane and whip each sole and your chest 100 times each and then start the task over without the shoes but double the amount of strokes to each body part.

When done, make sure to write a detailed report.