PDA

View Full Version : 23/F - Expose My Pictures In Public And Make Them Dirrty And Insulting

Bimbo4Expose
07-01-2014, 03:45 AM
Hi guys and girls ;)

Let me tell you a bit about my fetish:

I love to see pictures of me (naked or not) exposed, if possible in public places. The kinkier the whole thing the better. So place my printed out pictures where ever it is good enough for a blonde bimbo like me. But before you do that write insultings on them and of course it would be nice if you show me how dirty I am when you piss/poo/cum/... on them. Perhaps you could also show me where I belong and put them beneath your penis/cunt/butthole or even in it ;)

And then I would love to see everything documented with pictures in detail ;)

It can't be humiliating and degrading enough ;)

Love to hear from you
And when I like what I see it will go on and on with more and more pics of me

FootSucker
07-01-2014, 04:29 AM
I'll try this do you have kik?

MasterDux.
07-01-2014, 04:31 AM
I'll try this do you have kik?

Make sure it are indeed pictures of herself.....

Bimbo4Expose
07-01-2014, 04:31 AM
no sorry do not have

cactusbix
07-01-2014, 04:38 AM
Where are these pictures we're supposed to use?

I suggest you start an account on KinkTalk.com (GD's kinkier sister site, which allows nudity and sexual stuff) and post a selection of your pics there for people to print out and use for the reasons you stated. Come back here and post your link when you do.

Also, you should include one or two "proof pics" to prove those are your pics. In one pic, write the screen name of everybody who posts in this thread on your tits. In another, hold a sign with your screenname next to your ass with a toothbrush sticking out of it.

MasterDux.
07-01-2014, 04:38 AM
BEWARE:

In most countries it is illegal to expose a person in this way without written consent. Criminal charges may be pressed.

In other words make damn sure the person given you the photographs and the written consent is indeed the same as the person on the pictures. Live cam should be a good option to make sure.

Bimbo4Expose
07-01-2014, 04:47 AM
Wow, that is a very nice welcome here

Ransom6626
07-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Wow, that is a very nice welcome here

MasterDux. isn't trying to be mean, he is just trying to protect others in the community. He even suggested a very fair way to resolve the matter.

GetDare is a ridiculously accepting community of people, and as long as you are open and honest, you will find it a fun and welcoming place.