PDA

View Full Version : Wedgies Galore

sammyGurl
06-29-2014, 11:46 AM
I am at my aunts house on vacation. I am bored out of my mind with only th two of us here. But, I have a brand new pack of panties. I can mess up 2-4 pairs. The thought that instantly pops into my mind? Wedgies. Bit as i am only a stupid slut, I can not think up my own wedgie dares. SO i come to You, wonderful masters, mistresses, and fellow sluts, to gone me wedgie dares or other dates involving stuff i may find at my aunts house.

Beard
06-29-2014, 11:49 AM
Okay. For the next 8 hours, every time you are spending your idol time doing something such as getdare or watching tv, you must be in a jock lock wedgie. If you're spending your idol time napping or something to that effect (not doing something that requires attention,) you don't have to.

kinkyautumn
06-29-2014, 11:51 AM
When you sleep have a bra connection wedgie

sammyGurl
06-29-2014, 12:00 PM
Okay. For the next 8 hours, every time you are spending your idol time doing something such as getdare or watching tv, you must be in a jock lock wedgie. If you're spending your idol time napping or something to that effect (not doing something that requires attention,) you don't have to.

When u try to do the jock lock wedgie it just comes out

Beard
06-29-2014, 12:02 PM
When u try to do the jock lock wedgie it just comes out

Okay, then just do an all around wedgie and make sure the front and back are buried deep into both crevices.

slickrick
06-29-2014, 07:45 PM
Take the smallest belt you have and put it over your shoulder and through the leg holes in your panties.
Grab a deck of cards and spread them on the floor fave down. You can turn over ok nay one card at a time.if it's not your card flip it back over.
If it takes more than 10 seconds to find your ccard tighten the belt by one loop.
Once it's maximum tightness, you must spank yourself 2 times and touch your toes.then yank the wedgie