PDA

View Full Version : 18|Female|Home alone for 2 weeks

Princess Tally
06-29-2014, 11:42 AM
My parents are going on holiday for the next 2 weeks and have left me too look after the house and dogs so i want dares and/or rules i can do in this time for most of it i will be alone but my sister will be here but she has work from 5am in the morning untill 8 pm when she gets home usually with her boyfriend and stays in her bedroom , if you need any more info ask me in this thread i will reply asap and thankyou for the dares, they will start tomorrow morning as i wake up

I Be Drk
06-29-2014, 11:48 AM
Every morning you must fuck yourself anally and edge. No orgasms are allowed during the 2 weeks unless explicitly stated in a dare.

Princess Tally
06-29-2014, 11:53 AM
thankyou for being the first to reply i have a piece of paper btw and i am writing ever rule on it and pinning it onto my door as to not forget

ash hole
06-29-2014, 11:57 AM
can i be ur slave?

Motaki
06-29-2014, 12:00 PM
You must be naked whenever feasible - this includes when you go to sleep.
You can only eat/drink out of bowls on the floor (when you're alone of course).
You must always have something inside of you.

Princess Tally
06-29-2014, 12:00 PM
... this isnt the right thread for you to be asking me something like that ash?

Princess Tally
06-29-2014, 12:01 PM
You must be naked whenever feasible - this includes when you go to sleep.
You can only eat/drink out of bowls on the floor (when you're alone of course).
You must always have something inside of you.

okay thankyou i have a buttplug which should work nicely with that last rule

bigbob1103
06-29-2014, 12:06 PM
Every time you enter your kitchen you must take an item (ie. vegetable or utensil) in your but for the amount of time your in the kitchen. Also you must spend at least 2 hours a day naked with your hands tied behind your back. Send pictures if you like. [email protected]

Princess Tally
06-29-2014, 12:15 PM
thankyou for the rules i dont know if ill remember to get any pictures though but i will send if i get a few :)

Mark93
06-29-2014, 12:39 PM
The hour before sleep you must tie your ankles gag yourself with your panties and edge at least 3 times, then you can free your ankles put back your panties on and go to sleep.

Princess Tally
06-29-2014, 12:44 PM
added that rule thankyou very much

deltavoyager
06-29-2014, 12:50 PM
You have to spend at least 1 hour everyday tied up wearing nothing more than a bra and a thong :)

Princess Tally
06-29-2014, 12:52 PM
THANKYOUUu adding it in now :)

Natsumiro
06-29-2014, 12:53 PM
Hello there!

You can try to collect your semen/sperms in the pen (where you put the pen stick in) or the pen cap. Use the pen to write whenever you need to. (I hope it doesn't spoil the pen though.)

Also, you can get something like a simple tube to collect your semen/sperms. Once you have a moderate amount, fit something into your butt hole for 5 minutes. After that, remove it and pour your gorgeous collection inside you. Stay down for a while until you feel that your butt hole closes up. Put on a pair of panties and go on for the rest of the day. I hope you will get some stains at the end of the day like we all do.

If you have female clothings, please wear them at least one piece when doing chores. Also, if you would, get some medical tapes and tape your penis so they'll not stand up for as long as it is comfortable for you. If you know tucking, please do so as well. ;)

And keep all windows open as often as possible.

I hope you find them enjoyable.

Princess Tally
06-29-2014, 12:56 PM
i do like the stains one and the open windows it could be very embarressing if someone were to see me through the window with cum stains on the back of my panties

fredito
06-29-2014, 01:45 PM
this is what you will have to do every night until your parents come back home.

you will start by striping naked. take a position of your choice and start this dare.
insert a finger in your ass to stretch it a little. introduce a second finger and start fucking your ass. now keep fucking it until your anus is nice and loose. lube the biggest dildo you can get with toothpaste. stick it up your ass. lube your second biggest dildo with toothpaste. stick it up your pussy. start to fuck both holes with both hands. edge 5 times in less than 30 minutes, if you fail start again. don't stop until you are able t edge five times in 30 mins. only after completing that task you will lube up both dildos with tooth paste. before fucking yourself again squirt toothpaste into your ass and pussy. to finish fuck yourself to both dildos until orgasm.
send me a picture each night at the moment of orgasm and a picture of your ass and pussy after being fucked.
report back experience. if you fail to complete the dare properly, beg me for a punishment.

Princess Tally
06-29-2014, 01:49 PM
omg thankyou but i dont think i can do that ive used toothpaste before and it stings so much and pain is a limit :(

dannyfanny720
06-29-2014, 01:54 PM
Stay naked a much as possible. If you go outside, go in a bikini or a bra and shorts. You'd get 1000 viewers + if you went on Chaturbate every day as well!!

Princess Tally
06-29-2014, 01:58 PM
i did used to go on chaturbate everyday i had 100+subscibers but then got banned for not showing any id even though i didnt even want money from it i was doin it for fun .-.

fredito
06-29-2014, 02:24 PM
omg thankyou but i dont think i can do that ive used toothpaste before and it stings so much and pain is a limit :(

In that case you are to do the dare with the lube of your choice :)

Princess Tally
06-29-2014, 02:25 PM
okay then thankyou :)