PDA

View Full Version : Need some Deepthroat Dares

Deepthroat&AnalPls
06-29-2014, 09:37 AM
Hey, I need some Deepthraot dares for my slave, try to be imaginative, she has to suffer

SandMguy
06-29-2014, 10:24 AM
Make her deepthroat a huge dildo until she produces enough spit to literally soak herself all over. Then the dildo gets rammed in her ass and thrust in and out 1000 times while she gags on her bare foot. She has to gag on her foot and a few other toys until she fills a large bowl with spit. Then she must put her face to the bottom of the bowl and hold her breath as she sucks it all up and swallows it. She should then gag on her hand making sure she keeps soaked in spit while she stretches her ass until she can fit a fist in there. Then she must do 100 thrusts in and out with her fist. She should have clothes pegs on her nipples the whole time. If they become unbearable then she may beg you to be allowed to twist them off and put them back on 2 minutes later.

Jaberwocky
06-29-2014, 12:44 PM
Take a dildo that you know your slave can only hold for a few seconds. Make her deep throat it for a total of 60 seconds. Just add the amount of seconds of each attempt till she reach 60.

Now to stimulate her to deep throat the best she can, each time she stops prior to reaching the 60 seconds, she has to put one clothes peg on her pussy lips and do 10 jumping jacks. When finished, she can start deep throating again. Thus over time she will collect more and more pegs on her pussy while doing the deep throating and jumping jacks.

Should there be no more place left on her pussy lips left, continue adding pegs on the breasts, nipples first.

I would appreciate it if she would report on the forum or in a blog how this dare went and how she felt doing this dare during and afterwards. Partly because I am curious if this idea is good or not (and please sent me a pm to the link of the report).

Alternatives;
You can choose to go for 30 seconds if you think 60 is too much for the dildo you will select for her. And in case her pussy lips are off limits or just too sensitive, you can choose to let her attach those clothes pegs on her breasts. As long as it will remain a good incentive for her to really try to deep throat the dildo as long as possible.