PDA

View Full Version : Games section idea?

kirstyjane
12-19-2008, 02:09 AM
I have seen on some forums they have games sections where there is online games in which we can all play and see were we come on leader boards. I think this might be a good addition to an ever growing getdare.

Hampers
12-19-2008, 02:56 AM
What sort of games? There are already a shipload of games in the forum.

kirstyjane
12-19-2008, 04:07 AM
Things like pac man, frog crossing etc... flash type games that everyone can play with high scores.

erick92
12-19-2008, 05:02 AM
I know what she is talking about. Just a bunch of simple Java and Flash games that have their own sections. I think you would like it, Hampers. It would give you an opportunity to beat everyone else in every single game because you are just plain better than us. :D

SissiCD
12-19-2008, 06:01 AM
I have seen on some forums they have games sections where there is online games in which we can all play and see were we come on leader boards. I think this might be a good addition to an ever growing getdare.

I found a virtual reality game, a bit like Second Life but I think its better. Its free, you can make an avater that looks just like yourself, create your own apartment or club and even make the club adult rated
I may even create a bdsm club there
Its still in beta so its a bit slow but being improved daily

Unfortunately I havent found any way to be nude but I'm sure someone will create a patch sooner or later
I did manage a bikini

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put a link to it in here so feel free to PM me with any questions

DoctorWorm
12-19-2008, 11:14 PM
This might work as a subforum of TORD Online Game, maybe let people set up bets on games with dares as penalties. Just talking about games would probably be relegated to a couple of threads in Lounge.

jlstockton25
12-19-2008, 11:32 PM
I agree with Davros that it might be good to create a sub-forum for all the games in the lounge..and that adding flash games to this site isn't really practical.

There's plenty of places to play games online, I don't think we really need them here.

Just my thoughts on the topic..

Officelover
12-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Wouldn't that make it a sub-sub-forum?

Also, how would we get these on the site? It seems like it would be confusing and hard.

lucky
12-21-2008, 03:21 PM
wouldn't a luck game (poker, dice) be more appropiate to be adapted? Some look for high scores but others for a game for a quick win or loss. Like a tonight's dare game. I have thought about it recently: can some online dice game be implemented so anyone can play like "if I loose this round I'd..."

Zeromus
12-21-2008, 03:26 PM
wouldn't a luck game (poker, dice) be more appropiate to be adapted? Some look for high scores but others for a game for a quick win or loss. Like a tonight's dare game. I have thought about it recently: can some online dice game be implemented so anyone can play like "if I loose this round I'd..."

Continuing on that, maybe a game a day, you win, woohoo, you lose, you're redirected to a random dare.

erick92
12-22-2008, 07:11 AM
Wouldn't that make it a sub-sub-forum?

Also, how would we get these on the site? It seems like it would be confusing and hard.

No, not to horribly complicated depending on how you do it. You could get out the easy way and just stuff the flash embed code in that some sites offer. Java applets work very similar, I believe, just by putting the file on the server then using HTML code to bring it forth.

And to the person who said "it sure would attract a lot of new users" (I'm too lazy to look who said it) is more then likely right, but the vast majority of us wouldn't actually play them so much.

SubMissChievous
12-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Thread would suit best in Suggestion Zone so I'll move it there :)

lokelake
04-17-2009, 04:56 AM
I don't thnk a games section would be very good. Do you think a games section would be out of place on a forum like gerdare? I think so.

Or we could have a different game each week, but having more than one an any given time, I just don't think it will work.

This is just my opinion.

BettyBoop
04-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Wow, that'd be awesome, like the games on facebook. I'm always trying to beat my friends.

monkeysrock
04-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Love this idea!!

How about a game where the loser gets 'dare card' that is on the edge of their soft limits whilst the winner gets to see pic or bid of the results!!