PDA

View Full Version : Do any straight guys on here like to have male slaves?

maxxie
12-18-2008, 04:19 PM
same with straight girls and other girl slaves?

not seen this question asked before
and its something that i like the idea of

kirstyjane
12-18-2008, 04:22 PM
Men would probably get branded gay or bi because they had a male slave or master. I think it is silly. A male should be able to have a male slave or master without having to worry about it. I would love a female slave. No one would call me gay or bi because of it. It seems to be ok for females but not males. Anyway enough from me lol.

maxxie
12-18-2008, 04:38 PM
yeah i dont get that either
surely being in control of someone who is the same sex
shows more power than someone of the opposite
also could bring more enjoyment at the fact that your actually
getting another guy (if male master) to do things that you yourself probabaly wouldnt do

interesting
12-18-2008, 04:44 PM
You need to remember that BDSM is not sex, nor does it need to include it. It is about a relationship, and as such, male-male power relationships can be exerted without any hint of sexual innuendo. And just because there might be some sexual play for the slave or the master does not mean that either is instantly gay.

Power relationships such as this are about taking power and relenting it, not about sexuality. If you make it about sexuality, or include it, that is a personal prerogative.

depp
12-18-2008, 05:53 PM

Next time please post this thread in the correct location. Moved!

Officelover
12-19-2008, 09:41 AM
Men would probably get branded gay or bi because they had a male slave or master. I think it is silly. A male should be able to have a male slave or master without having to worry about it. I would love a female slave. No one would call me gay or bi because of it. It seems to be ok for females but not males. Anyway enough from me lol.

It kind of depends on the intent of the slavery. In truth the vast, vast majority of S/M relationships are for sexual purposes. Well, at least the BDSM part of it. That is basically what S/M is; a kink.

Sooooooooo if there is a 'straight' man with a male slave then it's pretty much assured that he's not completely heterosexual.

Officelover
12-19-2008, 09:44 AM
You need to remember that BDSM is not sex, nor does it need to include it. It is about a relationship, and as such, male-male power relationships can be exerted without any hint of sexual innuendo. And just because there might be some sexual play for the slave or the master does not mean that either is instantly gay.

Power relationships such as this are about taking power and relenting it, not about sexuality. If you make it about sexuality, or include it, that is a personal prerogative.

(Sorry to post so much) but, yeah I agree. BDSM is not really about sex. Obviously there is the same support and affection as in a vanilla relationship; but still, at least in my opinion, S/M is a form of roleplay. (With the exception of a 24/7 relationship) In truth, there is no real 'power'. It's a game, a scene, playing.

Well, that's my two cents.

Spitoon
12-22-2008, 05:54 AM
As my name implies I need to be spat at in the face.

I have been lucky to have had two straight masters, one who lived locally. Both of them got great pleasure out of using me and doing that a lot, one who lived locally used me extensively for favours inside and outside my home (like driving him around or using me as his footrest, servant and spitoon while he watched TV). He sometimes got "close to sexual" as I had to massage him but not near his private parts!

The other would just come round for sessions of dominance involving mild sex and spitting and verbal abuse plus some CP.

To me, it is what happens that counts rather than what does not happen and if a straight guy is cool to impose his discipline on me and spit on me and use and humiliate me then I will comply grateful for that half a loaf.

socal_dan
12-22-2008, 07:14 AM
Gay/straight/bi isn't a label of actions, it's a sexual orientation. It's not defined by what you do, it's defined by what you are; a gay person is attracted to people of their same sex, whether or not they have sexual relationships with them. A straight person is attracted to members of the opposite sex, whether they have sex with them or not. it's really that simple, and there doesn't need to be anything else muddled on top of it.

I've done this a few times, and it's always been sexually themed, but never sexual. I've definitely never been attracted to the guys I've been in control of, or had sex with them. The majority of the time it's been a girl asking me something like "We want to try kink," or a new kink, "can you show us how to do it?" Or something like that. Once was with a couple who wanted to be dominated together, and once was for a friend who wanted a sub babysat for a while.

I'm not overtly "lifestyle" most of the time, but most of my friends are aware I'm into kink (I'm open about it, but I don't advertise). One of my close girl-friends is also, and bi-, and we use to get together occasionally for sessions with our partners at the time.

I don't think it's exactly uncommon, but it's kind of weird. While I'm perfectly capable of controlling a guy, I'm kind of dispassionate about it altogether. That's kind of true for kink altogether though, for some reason reality doesn't always live up to the fantasy... and with guys, it's just kind of like I'm doing it and it doesn't mean anything to me.

dare me silly
12-22-2008, 02:43 PM
I think some guys just want to have a slave or master!

LordCaspen
12-22-2008, 05:33 PM
I quite understand what is being talked about here, and I understand the differentiation made between BDSM and actual sexual relationships.

That said, it strikes me as a little strange that people are so adamant about that separation. I think that without at least some crossover, on whatever low level, back burner, or whatever you want to call it, BDSM interest would be nearly crippled.

I guess what it comes down to for me is finding it hard to see it the other way. I don't really know that I would want to be a master or a slave to someone unless there were some sexual tension there as well; so, I suppose it's just hard for me to imagine the reverse.

evilassassin00
01-04-2009, 06:04 AM
I quite often have male slaves (and are sometimes a slave to a male master) but don't consider myself gay. The main reason I have male slaves/masters is that it is almost impossible to find real females with webcams/digicams etc that are willing to be slaves (I have had a couple of good ones, but it is usually a one time thing). It is a lot easier to find males.

TensionRoom101
01-04-2009, 02:38 PM
I have on occasion had male subs (I don't have slaves), and even though predominantly straight, there is a great empowerment in a straight boi satisfying you sexually.

However most of the males I've dommed have been in a 100% non sexual context.

diaperbaby99
08-08-2010, 11:14 PM
I want a male slave. i am a male 15 years of age.

08-09-2010, 12:15 AM
I neither want female subs/slaves nor want to become a a sub/slave to a female. And that's because... well... I'm neither gay or bi. =w=;

Tedlaf
03-01-2011, 11:08 PM
I would serve you

John Masters
03-02-2011, 12:28 AM
When asked my orientation I usually say bi because I would be happy if either a Master or Mistress took control of me and if either wanted to use me for sex that would be good too. However, when it comes to which sex I'm attracted to I have to say the ladies win every time.

alexrules01
03-02-2011, 05:49 AM
What a coincidence. I have been talking to a male dom the last day or so. I wanted to meet a local mistress, but there are like none!
Anyway, I feel like if I get dominated by a guy I will be gay. I am not gay, I am straight, not sexually attracted to guys at all.
So if a guy was to force me to have anal sex and suck his dick, does this make me gay? Because I don't feel gay :confused:

formidible
03-08-2011, 02:23 PM
I agree with those who think that its virtually impossible for a male master to have a male slave who performs sexually for them, if they are totally straight. Although its possible to have a non-sexual slave, these relationships are quite rare, as there is nearly always some sexual content to the relationship. I think human sexuality is very varied and all it shows is that you can't completely pigeon hole or label someone. A lot of men who are bi or gay will deny it anyway because of various pressures or because they haven't reached the point where they've accepted it themselves.

As far as straight guys performing for gay or bi men is concerned however, I think this is a slightly different story. I do believe it can be empowering for a straight guy to be slave to a male master simply because a male slave may enjoy the feeling of being dominated over any other consideration (see above post by alex). However, the question of sexuality cannot be ruled out completely. Personally I believe that a fair number (but not all) 'straight' male slaves are probably not completely straight at all.

keykitty
03-09-2011, 11:20 AM
I prefer female slaves because there is so much more you can do with them. I get bored of male subs :3

bdsm_Ma5t3r
03-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Though I am pansexual, I do currently have a straight live in slave. While one of his limits are “nothing sexual with men” he does allow for an anal plug up his behind, and is okay with sucking a dildo. Though I also have straight friends, who allow their girlfriends, and mistresses to have sex with them with strap ones… when it comes to sexuality, it is never really black and white. Some may say, well if he takes it in the butt he is bi, or gay… even if they are not sexually attracted to men in any way. I met him after several months of cuckholding his girlfriend and having him in the room during this.

He is been with me, in my home for a little over a year now, yet we are currently in the process of sending him to permanently serve a mistress friend of mines.

I also have straight friends, who are Masters and have taken on male slaves and do nothing sexual with them. I think it is more about the training aspects of a M/s relationship, than a sexual one.

formidible
03-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Though I am pansexual, I do currently have a straight live in slave. While one of his limits are “nothing sexual with men” he does allow for an anal plug up his behind, and is okay with sucking a dildo.

I don't wish to sound funny but if that's all you do sexually with him, does this mean his other slave duties are just domestic e.g. doing the housework? That would bore me to tears and I wouldn't regard that as a master/slave relationship at all. I couldn't imagine having a real time slave without total sexual submission, limits or no limits.

Blastbuster
03-09-2011, 03:00 PM
While in theory the idea of the power play between me and a submissive male is fine, the fact that so many I encounter are focused on its interactions with sex and pleasure and "sissification" tends to put me off.

Dinosaur
03-10-2011, 07:05 AM
I prefer female slaves because there is so much more you can do with them. I get bored of male subs :3

Same o3o
Plus I know what they feel when I'm making them do a certain thing, and I can try things out before making her do it :3
I think it's easier this way

I'm bi curious btw x]

formidible
03-10-2011, 07:14 AM
Same o3o
Plus I know what they feel when I'm making them do a certain thing, and I can try things out before making her do it :3
I think it's easier this way

I'm bi curious btw x]

Well you would do if you're female yourself. I thought this thread was about straight guys having male slaves?

Dinosaur
03-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Well you would do if you're female yourself. I thought this thread was about straight guys having male slaves?

Read the first post ;3

Rachie
03-10-2011, 09:11 AM
Sure there must be some people- just got to ask kindly AFTER getting to know someone.

There are 2 main options for reply yes/no

If you don't try you will never know

Love RACHIE
x x x x x

formidible
04-07-2011, 12:26 PM

Sounds wonderfully informed, but the reality is quite different. Show me a bdsm slave or master, website or group where sex is not included if not central to the relationship?

Any 'straight' Master who has a male slave is probably not straight at all, but at least bi. They may not realise it or describe themselves as such, and some might well be simply experimenting (lol nearly half the people on this site are doing just that), but make no mistake about it without the sexual content the relationship would be as dead as a doornail.

formidible
04-07-2011, 12:32 PM
While in theory the idea of the power play between me and a submissive male is fine, the fact that so many I encounter are focused on its interactions with sex and pleasure and "sissification" tends to put me off.

Yeah right, so what exactly do you do with him?

downunderguy
04-07-2011, 06:31 PM
What a coincidence. I have been talking to a male dom the last day or so. I wanted to meet a local mistress, but there are like none!
Anyway, I feel like if I get dominated by a guy I will be gay. I am not gay, I am straight, not sexually attracted to guys at all.
So if a guy was to force me to have anal sex and suck his dick, does this make me gay? Because I don't feel gay :confused:

I personally don't think it does make you gay. When serving a Master you are pleasing him, whether that invovles sex or not. To dominate a straight male slave is the ultimate, to push him beyond his limits as a slave is what a good Master does and that is what the slave lives for.

formidible
04-08-2011, 02:58 AM
I personally don't think it does make you gay. When serving a Master you are pleasing him, whether that invovles sex or not. To dominate a straight male slave is the ultimate, to push him beyond his limits as a slave is what a good Master does and that is what the slave lives for.

I think you're slightly missing the point. Why is dominating a straight male slave 'the ultimate'? Are you gay or bi, if you don't mind my asking? The question after all is aimed at straight male masters.

As I mentioned earlier I accept that serving a male master is not determined solely by your sexuality, but I don't believe a male master can be straight if they have a male slave.

Ribbit101
04-08-2011, 10:16 AM
Personally, I would only chose to own a certain type of male slave.

My favourite, by far, would be a 'trap' a boy so feminine he'd pass as a girl to anyone who didn;t see his little clittie. Note: this isn't the same as a 'typical' transvestite or transsexual - I would like him to still have his clittie, but be passable. Skinny, completely smooth, and ideally having undergone HRT.

formidible
04-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Personally, I would only chose to own a certain type of male slave.

My favourite, by far, would be a 'trap' a boy so feminine he'd pass as a girl to anyone who didn;t see his little clittie. Note: this isn't the same as a normal transvestite or transsexual - I would like him to still have his clittie, but be passable. Skinny, completely smooth, and ideally having undergone HRT.

The last time I looked I found boys had cocks, not clitties. You also used a rather offensive word: 'normal'.

Ribbit101
04-08-2011, 11:04 AM
If it's under 4.5", it really doesn't count ;)

I guess I meant 'typical', no offence intended.

formidible
04-08-2011, 11:06 AM
If it's under 4.5", it really doesn't count ;)

Huh, size queens :rolleyes:

Ribbit101
04-08-2011, 11:10 AM
I thought the same thing when I wrote that ;)

I have a special place in my heart reserved for 'traps'.

Shara
04-08-2011, 02:29 PM

I have two girls as slaves,but its about a power exchange,one of them is a boss in the company Iwork in. Shara

Shara
04-08-2011, 02:31 PM
I would like to be your slave,I am 28yr and think it would be the real test of how submissive i would be to submite to a guy. Dave

formidible
04-08-2011, 02:40 PM
I have two girls as slaves,but its about a power exchange,one of them is a boss in the company Iwork in. Shara

Are you a straight male master then?

formidible
04-08-2011, 02:40 PM
I would like to be your slave,I am 28yr and think it would be the real test of how submissive i would be to submite to a guy. Dave

I know its late but even I can't work that one out.

Shara
04-09-2011, 01:22 AM
I think you're slightly missing the point. Why is dominating a straight male slave 'the ultimate'? Are you gay or bi, if you don't mind my asking? The question after all is aimed at straight male masters.

As I mentioned earlier I accept that serving a male master is not determined solely by your sexuality, but I don't believe a male master can be straight if they have a male slave.

To be hetro and dominated by a hetro male is so humiliating,I would love to try this.

Shara
04-10-2011, 12:45 AM

I am a straight female and have two straight femalse as slaves,one of them is a boss at work,its a power thing