PDA

View Full Version : 22/F Edge my slutty pussy

Kateshott
06-27-2014, 04:14 PM
Hi I'm fairly new to the whole orgasm denial thing and so I'd like to start off light. Well I suppose light ish (one week tops) on the length of time I go without orgasm but as far as edges I'd like a lot. Suggestions? Maybe not even a certain number of days perhaps have just a set number of edges until I am allowed to cum? (There's the exception to the week rule) I'd probably set the max somewhere around 500 edges because I don't want to be like this forever, just enough to be turned into a constantly horny submissive slut for a while. If you'd like to request tasks to keep me wet that'd be great too but my limits are
-cumming, of course
-icy hot/ hot sauce/the like
-any food items
-Bondage (simply because I don't really have the right gear/situation)
-anal (well maybe a liiiittle anal but keep it very light like nothing wider than two fingers)
-needles/blood
-public, family, illegal, permanent, pics, etc

I have:
-Clothespins
-one of those teeny tiny vibrators the size of like a baby carrot
-dildo

Note: while the things in the I have category do get me all wet and submissive, I can only edge from my hands on my clit. Not really sure why... So first and foremost I'm looking for a number of days or edges but the tasks are a bonus
And hey maybe we could even work out some kind of person above thing with edges?

MasterDux.
06-27-2014, 04:35 PM
Lets put the edges at atleast 30 a day for 5days to start off. Edges need to be atleast 7minutes apart. You should wear your tiny vibe inside your pussy at all times during the day. Everytime you go from one room to the next you need to edge in the new room immediately, this means you have to stay in each room at least 7minutes+edge time.

More particular tasks may follow if you complete the 5days and report back.

Jaberwocky
06-27-2014, 05:11 PM
The dare:
You can earn a point by edging yourself six times (at least) throughout an hour. Each ten minutes in that hour, you have to edge. You can only do full hours on the clock.

In other words; you can earn a point between 6 pm and 7 pm, but not between 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm. And to earn a point for the 6 pm to 7 pm hour, you have to edge yourself (at least) once between 6:00 and 6:10, and you have to edge yourself once between 6:10 and 6:20,... etc.

One side note, you have to keep your hands off your clit for at least three minutes between each edge.

As there are 24 hours in one day, you have to earn 24 points. Technically this dare can be done in one day, but it will probably take some weekend days and a couple of evenings to finish.

Optional:
Should you wish to make it slightly more difficult, you can decide that each day you will loose one point. Thus each day it takes to finish this tease, means another hour of teasing.

Should you do this dare, please let us know how it goes. I am curious if you like this dare and if it is not to easy or to hard.

master or devil
06-28-2014, 02:17 AM
I dare you to put your panties in pussy and leave them for at least 3 hours