PDA

View Full Version : Spankings.

Beard
06-26-2014, 12:38 AM
I'm not going to lie. I'm terrified of this post. But I'm going to have this poll open until Monday afternoon. Once it's closed, I'm going to try and finish them all that day while I'm home alone. If I can't, I'll finish them the next day.

YOU HAVE TO POST ON THIS THREAD FOR ME TO GAIN 200 MORE SPANKS.

You get to choose how many spanks I do and what I'm going to use. I am not allowed to cum until all the spankings are done.

Also, on your post, give me a suggestion for how I should do this. I'll pick one on Monday to do.

Literally
06-26-2014, 01:43 AM
I gave you 200 with the spoon. Do these nude while bent over a table or couch, legs spread wide. Enjoy.

Beard
06-26-2014, 03:07 AM
I gave you 200 with the spoon. Do these nude while bent over a table or couch, legs spread wide. Enjoy.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Hey peeps. I am not going to be able to do ANY spankings if you don't post on the thread! Thanks for the votes though!

Literally
06-26-2014, 03:13 AM
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Hey peeps. I am not going to be able to do ANY spankings if you don't post on the thread! Thanks for the votes though!

Since you didn't specify I guess your posts count and double posting counts for everyone else? :D

For this set grasp your cock with your off hand, have your spanking device ready on your main hand, now you must stroke the whole time this set takes. If you stop to take a break between spankings you must keep stroking. You may cum, but not stop stroking.

onipran
06-26-2014, 03:18 AM
you must have a buttplug or dildo inside at the time of spanking.

Beard
06-26-2014, 06:18 AM
Since you didn't specify I guess your posts count and double posting counts for everyone else? :D

For this set grasp your cock with your off hand, have your spanking device ready on your main hand, now you must stroke the whole time this set takes. If you stop to take a break between spankings you must keep stroking. You may cum, but not stop stroking.

You're right... I didn't specify... I didn't even think about it. :/

you must have a buttplug or dildo inside at the time of spanking.

I don't have a butt plug nor a dildo. Feel free to replace it with something else.

I voted for 200 with a wooden spoon.

Thank you!

Anyone else wanna suggest or just give me more spanks??

dzbll
06-26-2014, 06:22 AM
i voted 200 with spoon. After every 10 hits to ass, hit each ball 2 times

Beard
06-26-2014, 06:35 AM
i voted 200 with spoon. After every 10 hits to ass, hit each ball 2 times

Thank you!

Keep them coming!

redhusky17
06-26-2014, 07:15 AM
i think 200 with spoon is good for you
you can use ice on body parts to make it even more harder or something hot & spicy:D

Beard
06-26-2014, 08:03 AM
i think 200 with spoon is good for you
you can use ice on body parts to make it even more harder or something hot & spicy:D

Thanks for the suggestion. The ice may have to happen. =]

Any more? I'd love some humiliating positions to pick from to do these spankings in. Although the number is starting to get pretty high now...

Literally
06-26-2014, 08:50 AM
Quite high, and it isn't even the weekend yet! You will do this set on all fours with your nice reddened ass up in the air.

onipran
06-26-2014, 10:37 AM
I don't have a butt plug nor a dildo. Feel free to replace it with something else.

Two Pens or marker ?

Beard
06-26-2014, 11:00 AM
Quite high, and it isn't even the weekend yet! You will do this set on all fours with your nice reddened ass up in the air.

I know. I'm terrified. :/ thank you for your suggestion. I like it a lot.

Two Pens or marker ?

I do have a marker.

maybedirtygirl
06-26-2014, 11:34 AM
200 hard with the spoon, i want that ass to be so red you can sit right

Underpantsareoff
06-26-2014, 11:35 AM
because you asked so nicely, 200 with a sandal

Beard
06-26-2014, 12:31 PM
200 hard with the spoon, i want that ass to be so red you can sit right

Thank you for the spanks.

Beard
06-26-2014, 12:31 PM
because you asked so nicely, 200 with a sandal

And thank you for the spanks.

Well, that puts me at a whopping 3,400 before the weekend even starts… This is not good… I'm gonna be spanking myself a good bit.

But I guess I still gotta ask to keep them coming...

SandMguy
06-26-2014, 01:49 PM
I ................

SandMguy
06-26-2014, 01:50 PM
....... Hope .........

SandMguy
06-26-2014, 01:51 PM
...... Your ......

SandMguy
06-26-2014, 01:51 PM
....... Ass .......

SandMguy
06-26-2014, 01:52 PM
...... Won't ........

SandMguy
06-26-2014, 01:53 PM
...... Be ........

SandMguy
06-26-2014, 01:53 PM
........ Too .......

SandMguy
06-26-2014, 01:54 PM
....... Sore ......

An_Jon
06-26-2014, 02:01 PM
Bare hand is always a fine option. Get a good slapping noise.

That, or a belt.

Beard
06-26-2014, 04:25 PM
....... Sore ......

...thanks...:eek::(

Bare hand is always a fine option. Get a good slapping noise.

That, or a belt.

Thanks for your vote

I think you should thank everyone. Like this: *SPANK* one, thank you (posters name), please give me another one *SPANK* two, thank you (posters name), please give me another one, etc., etc., etc.:D

I like that idea... It embarrasses me but turns me on a lot. I'll let you know.

What have I done... I'm going to be so sore...

crazychica4383
06-26-2014, 05:41 PM
I'm giving you 200 with a spoon

slutfarm
06-26-2014, 06:05 PM
i will also give you 200 with a spoon. you are going to have one red ass! :)

Beard
06-26-2014, 08:13 PM
Thank you both…

I really hate having to thank everyone on this thread… It's kind of terrible for the spank count… And is gonna make me very sore. I'm so scared for Monday...

Beard
06-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Hello everyone. I was dared to post here. This officially makes my spank count 6,400 between Monday and Tuesday.
I'm going to be so sore… =/

Something else that was brought to my attention was… What happens if I'm not able to do all the spanks in two days?
Go ahead and post your punishment ideas here for what happens if I don't finish in the two designated days.
Thanks.

dzbll
06-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Punishment for failing.

You have 1 week to do all the hits from this post to each ball hard with the spoon

Beard
06-27-2014, 10:50 AM
Punishment for failing.

You have 1 week to do all the hits from this post to each ball hard with the spoon

Thank you for the suggestion.

Also, I've just been given a rule that PMs for me still give me 30 to my spank counter, but also count as 60 to this thread. So, by the end of this thread on Monday, I'll have how many spanks that have accumulated here AND spanks from my PMs. Just to let you know.

crazychica4383
06-27-2014, 07:29 PM
200 more from me, just to say hi :)

Beard
06-27-2014, 08:53 PM
Come on everyone! Be sure to vote, but then post many times, as that will determine the number of spanks. Get all your GD friends to post as well.

Add some spice to your spankings! When you need to take a break from your spanking, that's fine, but you need to rub hot sauce on your bare bottom. This will keep you from taking too many undeserved breaks. Haha:D

Thank you for the ideas!

200 more from me, just to say hi :)

And thank you for saying hi =]

I guess I need more… Keep them coming. Please don't let this thread die.

Buckeyes11
06-28-2014, 08:08 AM
I'll add 200 more with a spoon

puppylover616
06-28-2014, 10:06 AM
Wooden spoons are fun hope my vite wins

Beard
06-28-2014, 09:29 PM
You should also be willing to accept a punishment from every single post if you are unable to finish all of your spanks on time, which seems very probable since the number of spanks is getting so high.

I would be willing to do a punishment from every user that posted here.

I also think you should also put a spank counter in your signature so that a all of the posters can keep up with what you owe us!!!

Done.

I'll add 200 more with a spoon

Thank you for adding and welcome to the thread.

Wooden spoons are fun hope my vite wins

Thanks for adding and voting.

I think all posters deserve a detailed report as well as all the people who sent a pm a big thank you.

If also give that as well.

Also, here's a list of the ways I could administer the spankings.
Do these nude while bent over a table or couch, legs spread wide. (Literally)
For this set grasp your cock with your off hand, have your spanking device ready on your main hand, now you must stroke the whole time this set takes. If you stop to take a break between spankings you must keep stroking. You may cum, but not stop stroking. (Literally
You will do this set on all fours with your nice reddened ass up in the air.
Marker in ass
Thank a poster after spank
Add some spice to your spankings! When you need to take a break from your spanking, that's fine, but you need to rub hot sauce on your bare bottom.

And here's punishment suggestions if I can't finish all of them.
You should also be willing to accept a punishment from every single user that posted in this thread if you are unable to finish all of your spanks on time

As you can all see, I have the counter on my thread. And I've got about a day and a half left. Does anyone else want to add or dare me how to administer the spankings and a punishment if I don't get all of the spankings in two days?

Beard
06-29-2014, 04:58 AM
I think you should complete the spankings 3 times. One set with the wooden spoon, one set with your hand, and one set with a sandal. That is, complete the total number of spanks 3 times.

I'll add it, but I don't know if I'll do it.

anythin4u
06-29-2014, 05:04 AM
Wouldn't doing this with an enema make the entire thing more fun?
Or just more difficult depending on what you are into...

LiquidDare
06-29-2014, 05:10 AM
200 with a wooden spoon.

Beard
06-29-2014, 05:12 AM
Wouldn't doing this with an enema make the entire thing more fun?
Or just more difficult depending on what you are into...

Definitely more difficult. I have never done an enema before.
But please give me another way I must administer these spankings.

Beard
06-29-2014, 05:15 AM
I also think you should stop cheating! You should answer each post in a separate message. You are trying to lessen your spanks. You should go back and consider each post to have a separate reply. If you answered 5 people in a single post, that should count as 5 posts. Haha.

This will add a considerable amount of spanks for you. Haha

You see, it's never been never specified. =] But, I'll do that from now on since it's been specified.

200 with a wooden spoon.

Thank you for the spanks.

Also, this is my last full day. Give me spanks, votes, ways to administer, and a punishment if they don't all happen.

tom.euclid
06-29-2014, 06:16 AM
Rub glycerin all over your ass before you start and whenever it starts feeling dry again. This is the best of both worlds. It will decrease the skin damage from so many blows while simultaneously increasing the pain. Water is similar but not as good and you'll need to be reapplying it constantly.

I want you to do my spankings in diaper position.

Beard
06-29-2014, 10:21 AM
Rub glycerin all over your ass before you start and whenever it starts feeling dry again. This is the best of both worlds. It will decrease the skin damage from so many blows while simultaneously increasing the pain. Water is similar but not as good and you'll need to be reapplying it constantly.

Thank you. If I can get the glycerin, I'll do it. But if not, then I'll do a lot of water.

Also, here's a list of the ways I could administer the spankings.
- Do these nude while bent over a table or couch, legs spread wide.
- For this set grasp your cock with your off hand, have your spanking device ready on your main hand, now you must stroke the whole time this set takes. If you stop to take a break between spankings you must keep stroking. You may cum, but not stop stroking.
- You will do this set on all fours with your nice reddened ass up in the air.
Marker in ass
- Thank a poster after spank
- Add some spice to your spankings! When you need to take a break from your spanking, that's fine, but you need to rub hot sauce on your bare bottom.

And here's punishment suggestions if I can't finish all of them.
- You have 1 week to do all the hits from this post to each ball hard with the spoon
- You should also be willing to accept a punishment from every single user that posted in this thread if you are unable to finish all of your spanks on time

Keep them coming y'all. You don't have too much longer. Just until 3 tomorrow afternoon. Spanks, positions to administer spankings, punishments if they're not completed.

Beard
06-29-2014, 03:55 PM

I found glycerin. I'm point to try and use it. Thank you.

Go onto a live broadcast and let us listen to your spanks, complete with the thank you XXX please give me another one. Let us all listen to this upcoming PAINFUL spanking!!!

Sorry man, but no can do. Stuff like that freaks me out.

Okay, well you all have less than 24 hours before that thread closes.

drop
06-29-2014, 04:33 PM
200 with a sandal good luck!

tom.euclid
06-29-2014, 04:44 PM
If you need to rest your arm. Sit on the spiky side of a car floor mat.

If you need to go anywhere before you finish, make a paste from cayanne pepper and olive oil and smear that on your butt.

Beard
06-29-2014, 04:47 PM
200 with a sandal good luck!

Thank you!

If you need to rest your arm. Sit on the spiky side of a car floor mat.

If you need to go anywhere before you finish, make a paste from cayanne pepper and olive oil and smear that on your butt.

Okay. The car floor will happen for your 200 unless specified otherwise.
And I'll see about the paste. A little low on funds.

Beard
06-29-2014, 06:46 PM
Drill some holes in the wooden spoon to make it sting more.

Thanks.

Turns out family is coming into town tomorrow. I will not be able to do the spankings starting tomorrow, but Tuesday. Besides, I did say two days. And I wouldn't have gotten 48 hours with starting at 3:00pm tomorrow. So, there's the update. Poll ends at 3. Spankings start Tuesday.

deltavoyager
06-29-2014, 11:46 PM
I did 200 with a sandal. I've personally never used a sandal, so have fun! :)

Beard
06-30-2014, 06:37 AM
Okay! The poll has closed!
I have to do 10,000+1300=11300 spanks!! Thanks for all your help everyone.

The way I'm going to do them is on all fours with my ass in the air. I'll also be applying glycerin to my butt and reapplying when dry.
My punishment if I don't complete all of them in two days is to ask everyone who posted here for a punishment.
And I will be doing 200 of these for tom.lucid in diaper position.
I'll give a detailed report when I start tomorrow! Thanks!!

SirNelson
09-09-2014, 11:01 PM
I'm not going to lie. I'm terrified of this post. But I'm going to have this poll open until Monday afternoon. Once it's closed, I'm going to try and finish them all that day while I'm home alone. If I can't, I'll finish them the next day.

YOU HAVE TO POST ON THIS THREAD FOR ME TO GAIN 200 MORE SPANKS.

You get to choose how many spanks I do and what I'm going to use. I am not allowed to cum until all the spankings are done.

Also, on your post, give me a suggestion for how I should do this. I'll pick one on Monday to do.
200 with a hairbrush, 100 on each bare cheek

SirNelson
09-10-2014, 07:54 AM
50 smacks on each bare ass check with a wooden hairbrush (wooden side)
25 smacks on each bare ass cheek with a wooden hairbrush bristle side up when you smack

SirNelson
09-10-2014, 08:03 AM
continue the next days until the full quota is met. Give your ass 1-2 days (as needed) between sessions to recover.