PDA

View Full Version : 2014 getDare Summer Camp

kay878
06-25-2014, 02:48 AM
Welcome to 2014 getDare Summer Camp!

I am you founder, Kay. Welcome boys and girls to our 2014 getDare Summer Camp. We offer may fun activities at our camp. But with limited spots.

We will have much fun! Here our cabin listings for the kiddo that want to attend:

~Water Cabin.
~Air Cabin.
~Fire Cabin.
~Earth Cabin.

All Cabins have 10 slots. Well. Not all, Fire only has 5 slots. Well, as of now, may make it more slots if we get enough counselors.

Now, Water Cabin is the Water Sports Cabin. That was a dead give away.
The Earth Cabin is the Messy Cabin. (Earth is made of dirt, dirty)
The Fire Cabin is the 'Special' Cabin (Depending on likes... You get a special dare for yourself)
The Air Cabin is the Anal Cabin. (Both start with 'A')

Some may apply, and not get in. Now you may set a 'preference' for Cabin but its not guaranteed. You may be asked to be placed in another one. We will make sure though that it still fits looking at you likes/dislikes/limits.

We ask that you set a second one.

We also need counselors.

Please, apply for the cabin you want to give 'activities' to.

We need at least one for each.

Camp starts 7/5/14.

Later arrivals (IF WE GET MORE SPOTS/OR SPOTS WERE NOT FILLED) are to report to my office right away (PM me) and once I finish talking to you, you are to go to the secret cabin that is given to you. (Its a cabin no one can sign up for, its like the Fire Cabin but for like late arrivals.)

Please use the format below to apply:

Counselor or camper?
Cabin Preference? (1st one, than 2nd one.)
Why do you want to be part of this camp? Convince us.
(ONLY IF COUNSELOR) What sessions will you work? (LOOK BELOW FOR THEM. Please say all. But your choice. You can sign up for the 3rd one now even. xD)

Even though camp starts the 5th, all people signing up must sign up by the 4th so Cabins can be assigned!

Also, even if you are the first to sign up with your Cabin Choice, you can be placed in another or not accepted at all. Make sure to convince us well!

And I promised, any dares given by me, will be well though out.

This camp is 2 weeks long.

And if you miss the first session, there are two other sessions.

1st Session is 7/5/14
2nd Session is 7/26/14
3rd Session is 8/23/14

A total dares from me each session is about 4.

More if no counselors.

I hope this is a Summer to remember.

DanHenceworth
06-25-2014, 02:53 AM
camper
1. fire 2. air
id love to be a member of the camp because i have nothing to do all summer and something to keep occupied, this mean i will try to all task done early, on time and effectively

lkkrdingos022
06-25-2014, 03:37 AM
Counselor or camper? Camper
Cabin Preference? (1st one, than 2nd one.) 1 Fire, 2 Air
I love camping and taking part in the flow of the camp. I am allways very fanatic in camping assignments and I am a great fan of these camps!

tepxis
06-25-2014, 04:14 AM
Counselor or camper? camper
Cabin Preference? (1st one, than 2nd one.) Water fire
Why do you want to be part of this camp? Convince us. Camping is great. You can find interesting people and do thing you dotn would do in normal live

ChrissyDebra
06-25-2014, 04:30 AM
Cabin Preference? (1st one, than 2nd one.) Fire, Water
I hope to experience from the camp, this is my first time join a camp.

SlaveForU5e
06-25-2014, 05:06 AM
Cabin Preference? 1.Fire 2.Air
Why do you want to be part of this camp?
First time joining a camp, getting more experience from this camp improving myself

randywood12
06-25-2014, 06:00 AM
Counselor in Earth or Water
I have always enjoyed my summers spent in camp and camping. I am a naturalist, who loves the outdoors and anything natural.

WedgieGary1996
06-25-2014, 06:11 AM
Cabin Preference? (1st one, than 2nd one.) 1st choice is Earth. 2nd choice is water
Why do you want to be part of this camp? I want to be a part of this camp because camps are awesome. You get to meet new people and generally have fun! I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment so the tasks will be completed to the best of my ability and as efficiently as possible. I hope I get in so I can enjoy my summer with new people!

qr1959
06-25-2014, 01:07 PM
Love to be a camper....
first choice Earth cabin
Second Choice water cabin
I look forward to some good times

Fundareboy
06-25-2014, 01:26 PM
I would love to be a camper
1st/2nd choice is air and fire, but they both sound excellent for me!

I would LOVE to be in this camp, because I am relatively new to anal, but I find it incredibly pleasurable! I'm looking to expand my horizons, and to have lots of fun this summer! I also have ltos of gear, and am willing to go and buy more, so I think being in air would be an excellent fit for me. I also write incredibly detailed reports, and can write them in a style of the councilors choosing. If you like reading about a young guy doing everything you want him to, hearing about not only what he does, but his thoughts, his feelings while he does it, then I would be an excellent camper! Not only all that, but I am very active, and will check regularly for tasks that need to be done. I sincerely hope I am selected to join this camp, and If there is any doubt, or you have any questions for me, please feel free to send me a PM!

P.S. I am also willing to be a councillor for fire, air, or water. And I would be happy to work all sessions. I love making interesting, and creative tasks, so I think i'd be a good fit for these as well.

SandMguy
06-25-2014, 01:27 PM
I would like to be a camper.

My preferences are
1 fire
2 air

Bj-search fun
06-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Cabin Preference? (1st one, than 2nd one.) 1: air 2: water
Why do you want to be part of this camp? Because it will spice up my summer !!

slavewhirlies
06-25-2014, 01:40 PM
Camper.
1) air 2) water
I want to be apart of this camp because I feel it will make my summer more exciting, and I'll be able to try things I haven't. I also want to try and improve myself with this camp.

Mark93
06-25-2014, 01:58 PM
Camper

1-Earth/2-Air

I would be part of this camp because I never joined a summer camp and I really want do this experience!

FilthyWhore
06-25-2014, 02:02 PM
Camper
1) Fire 2) Air
I want to join the summer camp because it will hopefully have me try new things :)

cutiepieslave
06-25-2014, 02:21 PM
I want to be in this camp because I like not being in control of what I have to do. My preferences are air or earth. I can attend any session, but would like more information.

TennisEnthusiast
06-25-2014, 02:34 PM
I would like to join as a camper in the water camp or the air camp. I want to join this camp because I want to push myself in watersports and anal dares, and I want challenging experiences during the camp so I can become a dull piss or anal slut. I am very obedient and I am willing to post pics.

mrtibs93
06-25-2014, 04:03 PM
Cabin Preference? (1st one, than 2nd one.) 1st. Earth 2nd. Water

I wish to be part of the earth cabin as I have a few week spare and wish to have fun with them, while being a valid member of a cabin :)

kay878
06-29-2014, 05:41 PM
I want to be in this camp because I like not being in control of what I have to do. My preferences are air or earth. I can attend any session, but would like more information.

I would like to join as a camper in the water camp or the air camp. I want to join this camp because I want to push myself in watersports and anal dares, and I want challenging experiences during the camp so I can become a dull piss or anal slut. I am very obedient and I am willing to post pics.

Sorry, but lacking of format, I have to deny you bot at this time.

aimee b
07-02-2014, 08:49 AM
Counselor or camper?==camper
Cabin preference=====First-Fire Second-Air
Why do I want to be part of this camp?== i am naturally submissive and really enjoy being ordered around, especially in a group such as this, imaging how it would feel to do all sorts of unpleasant things while the counselors and campers watched.

dare-will
07-02-2014, 09:01 AM
Counselor or camper?camper
Cabin preference First-Fire Second-Earth
Why do I want to be part of this camp? i am submissive and like being humiliated. I just want to be controlled by some naughty counselors:p

le'blanc
07-02-2014, 09:23 AM
Counselor or camper?
Camper
Air
Fire
(ONLY IF COUNSELOR) What sessions will you work? (LOOK BELOW FOR THEM. Please say all. But your choice. You can sign up for the 3rd one now even. xD)
Havnt been active for a while and would really like to get back into get, and this looks like a great welcome back =)

The--Apollyon
07-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Cabin preference? First-Fire Second-Earth
Why do I want to be part of this camp? i am submissive and like being humiliated. I want to be humilated and know that others see it, i want to have no control of what i do EVER

ooo
07-02-2014, 12:22 PM
Cabin Preference? 1 fire 2 air
I want to be part of this camp because I like to be forced to do things even if I don't want to do them.

NickeyC
07-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Counselor or camper?==camper
Cabin preference=====First-Fire Second-Air
Why do I want to be part of this camp?== i am naturally submissive and really enjoy being ordered around, especially in a group such as this, imaging how it would feel to do all sorts of unpleasant things while the counselors and campers watched.

atownesq
07-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Camper
1. Earth 2. Water

I want to join this camp because it seems like a great opportunity to meet new people, learn, and try new things. I'm always up for an adventure, and as an outgoing but obedient sub, I can be an asset to my cabin and the camp.

cutiepieslave
07-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Counselor or camper?
Camper

Air or Earth

I like relinquishing control, and that's exactly what this camp seems to do. I have few limits and am willing to try new things. My cabin prreferences are very loose, I'd like to be wherever there is an opening.

Viktorr
07-04-2014, 01:43 AM
I would like to be a camper and be placed in either earth or fire cabin.

I have never done something like this before, it seems awesome and i,ve always liked dares

Likes: anything humiliating ( foot worship, facesitting, spitting etc), chasity control, edging, public (strangers),

Dislikes: pain, permanent, friends or family

Pm me

Slutty Kitty
07-04-2014, 02:38 AM
Counselor or Camper: Camper
Cabin Preference: 1) Water 2) Fire
Why do you want to be a part of this camp: Because it sounds interesting and fun. It also looks like a great opportunity to challenge myself and better define, and hopefully push my limits. The whole 'camp' idea sounds awesome and would be something I would love to partake in.

17wewitt.
07-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Camper
Air
I love being a anal slave i will complete all my task i just wish to be part of the camp

Press1
07-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Camper
1. Fire 2. Air
I want to join the camp because I'd like this summer to be excited and memorable for me! I'm a good writer, so I'll be able to (and will) write detailed reports on any task I receive, for your reading pleasure.

risen
07-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Cabin Preference? (1st one, than 2nd one.) fire, then air (or late arrival)
because i loved going to summer camps as a kid and i could do all this cool stuff with my friends, and now that i work and cant do stuff like that i miss it. i think this would be a great time with some of my new hobbies and new friends.

kay878
07-05-2014, 03:39 AM
I accepted and declined a few applications. Not saying who yet.

We can have more sign-ups still!

But you will be considered a late-arrival after this point, unless you put down Session 2. Then you will not be a late-rival.

But if you put Session 1 down and your class is already full, you will be pushed back to Session 2.

You will get a PM regarding it.

Later today I will say who was accepted, declined, and give Cabins.

Day one, you are free from dares.

kay878
07-05-2014, 04:19 AM
WE NEED MORE COUNSELORS!!!!!!

Also, 3 spots in Earth and Water left. 2 spots in Air left. N/A for Fire.

That is for Session 1.

If you would like to join, NOW STATE what session.

You can join multiple sessions, but if so please, do not join the ask to enroll in the class you already are were in.

I am making sure NOT to put you in the same cabin.

Viktorr
07-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Is this still alive? Anyone wants to take over?

ooo
07-25-2014, 06:34 PM
well this thread was a great idea but looks pretty dead now

b3delta
07-25-2014, 08:43 PM
I apply as a camper for any session and preferably water cabin but any are fine. I think I will do well here. I am eager to please and love to get dares done!

17wewitt.
09-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Boosting thread i don't wont it to die