PDA

View Full Version : The Trading Post

Ransom6626
06-23-2014, 09:54 PM
So this is still a sort of half baked Idea, but I figured I'd see what others thought about it.

So I have seen several "slave market" type threads recently, and I really liked the economic quality they possessed. I was wondering if there was a way we could apply that to a more generic dares and daree's type of framework.

The idea would be something like this: A GD member would sign up as either a producer, consumer, or both.

As a producer, you would post dares for other members of the community to do.

As a consumer, you would perform dares posted by the producers.

When consumer's perform and report on dares, both they and the producer who made the dare get 'Dare is Complete' Credits, or DiCC's

These DiCC's can be used to purchase items, Ranks, and Titles. Many of which, aside from showing off your prowess, have perks which can help you in the markets.

For a Full Discription of the rules, Check out this blog post (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70969)

For a List of the currently available Ranks and Titles, Check out this blog post (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70970)

This could become an awesome vestige for really fantastic dares, which will become better and better as the powers of capitalism force them to evolve and adapt.

But it will only work if we can get a large amount of BOTH producers and consumers.

So what does everybody think?

Current Members
-Founder Tunders - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder Zeobit - 15 DiCC -Consumer/Producer
-Founder CandiChris - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder Kay878 - 15 DiCC -Producer/Consumer
-Founder Frokx - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder Big White - 15 DiCC -Producer
-Founder Aire - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder Gamer1137 - 15 DiCC -Consumer
lkkrdingos022 - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder A Shadowy Gentleman - 15 DiCC -Producer
SwitchBoyC - 15 DiCC -Consumer
honeybling - 15 DiCC -Consumer
-Founder PlaugeBringer - 15 DiCC -Producer
Slavecassie - 15 DiCC -Consumer

Tunders
06-23-2014, 10:07 PM
I will be a consumer!

Zeobit
06-24-2014, 07:07 AM
I'd prefer consumer, but since there are never enough people who also like to give dares I'll sign in as a producer as well :-)

Ransom6626
06-24-2014, 06:57 PM
Alright so that's two consumers and one producer.

If we can manage 5 of each, The markets will open. If not, than the experiment will be allowed to die.

As incentive, The first 5 unique producers and consumers will earn the title "Founder". This entitles them to be referred to as Lords or Ladies, and will provide them a special bonus to be revealed at a later date.

CandiChris
06-24-2014, 11:35 PM
Keen to consume.. Always got dare time on my hands

kay878
06-25-2014, 12:04 AM
I will be a producer mostly.

But I guess being a consumer wouldn't hurt.

Question, could we do our own dare if we are both?

OR only others?

frokx
06-25-2014, 04:26 AM
I want to be a consumer.

Best, frokx

Edit: how do we prove that we did it, pics?

Big White
06-25-2014, 04:45 AM
I love capitalism! I'll be a producer in my quest for wealth! I like the Sigil idea too.
Maybe there may should be a little extra to boost niche dares? (This could be an edict in the future)
How will you keep oversight? Maybe make a pastebin with dares?

Aire
06-25-2014, 04:54 AM
Sure, I'll sign up as a consumer

Gamer1337
06-25-2014, 04:59 AM
This is idea is very well thought out, but it will encourage producers to create simple and generic dares, so they will get more consumers to do them. The more specific and long a dare, the less people will do it. I think this will somehow need countermeasures.
I also don't quite understand how the following will work:

Furthermore, each producer and consumer has a unique chit. This is a small sigil (which each member may design for themselves) which acts as a sort of receipt. Each time a consumer performs a producer's dare, they each get one of the other's chits.

Maybe I have misunderstood the idea behind this, but will we have to create some kind of picture (sigil), or wouldn't it just be enough for everyone to count the different consumers/producers each week? However, the edict part of this is a really good idea.
So, I'd like to join as a consumer. :)

Big White
06-25-2014, 05:13 AM
How about this idea to avoid generic mainstream dares:

Raise the price to post a dare, lets say 10 (you then start with 30, I just don't want to work with commas later one)
The first one to complete a dare will earn you 8 credits
second completion: 6
third completion: 4
Forth and beyond: 3

This way new dares will be stimulated to be completed first! Generic dares will be pushed down to the 3-credit region and will be less interesting.

Just an idea ;)

Gamer1337
06-25-2014, 05:34 AM
How about this idea to avoid generic mainstream dares:

Raise the price to post a dare, lets say 10 (you then start with 30, I just don't want to work with commas later one)
The first one to complete a dare will earn you 8 credits
second completion: 6
third completion: 4
Forth and beyond: 3

This way new dares will be stimulated to be completed first! Generic dares will be pushed down to the 3-credit region and will be less interesting.

Just an idea ;)

I don't think this would work that well. It would rather encourage a mass production of generic dares. But your earlier idea of a boost of niche dares may be the solution (more credits for each consumer doing it). One could also give extra credits for the most creative dares each week.
Just some ideas from my side.

Ransom6626
06-25-2014, 06:56 AM
First off, this is awesome that people are thinking about and discussing the economics and logistics behind the market. Makes me so happy! :D

Answering questions in chronological order:

@Kay878: seeing as performing one's dare would in theory could be manipulated to provide infinite wealth, I believe the safest answer would be you may, but would get no DiCC for it.

@frox: If the consumer wishes to provide pics, they may, but for now detailed reports are sufficient. Perhaps in the future we could provide an incentive for pics

@Bigwhite: I'm already beginning to see how oversight on this might get particularly difficult should it get too popular. I do plan to instate Members of the Watch, who will police the markets, but that will take time. I'm not sure what a pastebin in but it sounds useful, could you expand on that?
Sofar as subsidizing niche dares goes, I'm afraid that could lead down a dark path and corrupt the capitalistic nature. The best economic policies are those which play to the individual person's greedy nature.

@Gamer1337: In practice, the sigils will just be keeping track of the # of different people who did your dare or whose dares you did. The picture is just for those who like to indulge in the roll-playing.

@Bigwhite: I believe Gamer already showed how this mechanic might not work. I see the idea behind the mechanic.

@All: So I have thought over the concerns and have come up with a few possible amendments:

Members may create a blog post providing character background. This is also where they may put their sigil. This is not mandatory.

Consumer reports must be either at least 150 words in length, or a picture. (This will help ensure both that the dare was actually performed, and slightly dissuade generic dares which aren't complex enough to warrant a 150 word report)

At the end of each fiscal week, the market is reset and all dares are voided. The Most creative dare will be awarded 10 DiCC. This will be decided using the Consumer Feedback mechanic.

Consumer Feedback: When providing a report, a consumer must also rank the dare on a scale from 1-10. The more interesting and pleasurable the dare, the larger the rank. At the end of each fiscal day, the number of consumers who performed a dare is noted. Their sigils are added to the producer's ledger. The consumers are each awarded 2 DiCC. Then, the Consumer Feedback's are averaged. The # of DiCC's that the producer receives for each consumer will depend on this average:

1-3: No DiCC's awarded
4-6: 1 DiCC awarded
7-9: 2 DiCC's awarded
10: 4 DiCC's awarded

ALSO I increased the cost to post from 2 to 5 DiCC, as well as the initial DiCC from 6 to 15.

lkkrdingos022
06-25-2014, 07:37 AM
I will join as a consumer!

Ransom6626
06-25-2014, 07:49 AM
lkkrdingos022 Has taken the last Founder title for Consumers.

We now have an effective 7 Consumers and 3 Producers.

That means there are 3 Founder titles left for Producers, and that if the current attrition rate continues, The market may be ready to open within the next day or so

Big White
06-25-2014, 07:50 AM
I think we need more girls! Any way to attact those?

Ransom6626
06-25-2014, 08:05 AM
While I could levy an incentive to females, that seems a bit insulting and rather desperate.

If the women of getdare wish to partake in this, than fantastic. If not, that is their own prerogative. The last thing I want is for people to start harassing the female community here.

That being said, if you have female friends on GD whom you would like to contact, by all means the more the merrier!

Big White
06-25-2014, 11:22 AM
While I could levy an incentive to females, that seems a bit insulting and rather desperate.

If the women of getdare wish to partake in this, than fantastic. If not, that is their own prerogative. The last thing I want is for people to start harassing the female community here.

That being said, if you have female friends on GD whom you would like to contact, by all means the more the merrier!
You could - if you're keen on fair practice - you could give the least represented sexe a 5 point advantage. We all know what that means ;)

Gamer1337
06-25-2014, 12:38 PM
Maybe you should ask a mod to move this thread to the roleplay section.
I think it'll also get a bit more attention that way.

Ransom6626
06-25-2014, 03:19 PM
You could - if you're keen on fair practice - you could give the least represented sexe a 5 point advantage. We all know what that means

we shall see.

Maybe you should ask a mod to move this thread to the roleplay section.
I think it'll also get a bit more attention that way.

Good idea! So, how exactly do I do that? Do I need to ask a specific mod or something? With all the discussion on this one, maybe I should open up a new clean one there when we begin.

Also, did you want to be a member? You haven't said yet.

@Everyone: I just finished two blog posts.

One with a more succinct rules set for Producers and Consumers. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70969)

and

One with a listing of available Ranks and Titles for Purchase!! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70970)

Gamer1337
06-25-2014, 03:34 PM
Also, did you want to be a member? You haven't said yet.
[/URL]

I'd like to be a consumer, just like I wrote at the end of my first comment here. You must have read over it.

Ransom6626
06-25-2014, 03:43 PM
I'd like to be a consumer, just like I wrote at the end of my first comment here. You must have read over it.

Indeed I did! I apologize! You will get the last Founder Title

Gamer1337
06-25-2014, 03:50 PM
I also really like the ideas with the titles and claiming a part of the sex map.
You wrote in your blog that founders do not have to meet the 150 word count requirement. So do they just leave their rating or is there a minimum word count?
And of course you could just create a new thread in the section.
Another question: Could you have a rank and a title or just one of them?

Ransom6626
06-25-2014, 04:10 PM
I also really like the ideas with the titles and claiming a part of the sex map.
You wrote in your blog that founders do not have to meet the 150 word count requirement. So do they just leave their rating or is there a minimum word count?
And of course you could just create a new thread in the section.
Another question: Could you have a rank and a title or just one of them?

Founder do not have to meet the 150 word count for their first two dare reports.

This means that in theory, yes you would only have to leave your rating, but I'm sure most would want go give a report in some form.

You may have both a Rank and a Title. For example, with enough effort you could become: High-Master Gamer1337, Lord of Puppy Play and High-Member of the Consumer's Guild.

Furthermore, all perks stack.

Ransom6626
06-26-2014, 07:29 AM
I will let this thread have one more day to try and get a few more members, and then for better or for worse I will open the markets in a thread on the roll playing forum!

A Shadowy Gentleman
06-26-2014, 08:01 AM
I feel like it might be fun to join in as a producer. Although I may not end up with a wide enough scope of produce to function properly in this rather strict economy you've constructed.

SwitchBoyC
06-26-2014, 08:20 AM
I would like to join as a consumer

honeybling
06-26-2014, 10:01 AM
I'll be a consumer

Ransom6626
06-26-2014, 02:09 PM
A Shadowy Gentleman has been given one of the last Founder title for the Producers.

There is now only ONE Founder title for Producers left. The Market will be created in the Role-playing Forum (a sub-forum of Dares) Tomorrow and will be open upon it's creation.

I feel like it might be fun to join in as a producer. Although I may not end up with a wide enough scope of produce to function properly in this rather strict economy you've constructed.

Thank you for joining! While you may find misgivings about the structure of the economy, than by all means change them. This is a Capitalistic enterprise my friend, all that is required is to play to the market until you have the power to bend it to your will.

As Nu-Hatta of the Sphinxmoth Inquiry Tree once said, "Walk like them, until they walk like you"

Just be aware that everyone else is doing the exact same ;P

PlagueBringer
06-26-2014, 02:32 PM
I will join in as a producer. I might have some questions for le creator after I read through everything so, I'll pm you if that's alright?

Ransom6626
06-26-2014, 06:14 PM
I will join in as a producer. I might have some questions for le creator after I read through everything so, I'll pm you if that's alright?

That is perfectly fine, feel free to PM me anytime with questions or concerns or ideas! That offer is true for anyone.

And PlaugeBringer has taken the last Founder title! A big THANK YOU to all of the founders for helping this idea gain momentum, I am sure that this will become a great form of pleasure and entertainment for all involved!

Slavecassie
06-26-2014, 06:43 PM
How many other females besides myself are involved? Also when will the market open?

PlagueBringer
06-26-2014, 06:51 PM
I do believe the market should have some times to build up ideas on the producer side. I can say for myself that I won't be releasing products until the next Fiscal Week. As for the others, I can't say.

A Shadowy Gentleman
06-26-2014, 09:05 PM
Thank you for joining! While you may find misgivings about the structure of the economy, than by all means change them. This is a Capitalistic enterprise my friend, all that is required is to play to the market until you have the power to bend it to your will.

Oh, not at all. I just find that most of my good dares will be too niche to generate the required revenue. We shall see.

Ransom6626
06-26-2014, 11:03 PM
How many other females besides myself are involved? Also when will the market open?

I will create the thread and open the markets sometime tomorrow. Though I imagine there may be a slight lull in the first few days before production picks up and people get the swing of things.

I do believe the market should have some times to build up ideas on the producer side. I can say for myself that I won't be releasing products until the next Fiscal Week. As for the others, I can't say.

I agree that it will take time for the markets to really pick up, but I figured might as well open them and see what happens.

Oh, not at all. I just find that most of my good dares will be too niche to generate the required revenue. We shall see.

I understand. But we as Dare Makers should always be looking for new challenges to help hone our crafts. Perhaps having to play to tastes in the market to which you are not accustomed will help you to better your skills!

Ransom6626
06-27-2014, 09:46 AM
Well it appears that a Mod moved the thread to the Rollplay section anyway, So I guess we will just use this one!

I DECLARE THE MARKETS OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Good luck to everyone!

(FYI: If we can get a good strong thread going, than I would have some leverage to begin asking around the community and seeing if I can't find some "prizes" to make available for purchase along with the Titles and Ranks ;) )

PlagueBringer
06-27-2014, 01:43 PM
Alright, I'm going to use one of my free cards to post the first product.

Anal Exclusive!
This is a product to test your anus. Run around the house and find 5 items. Arrange these items in order from smallest to largest, width wise. For 5 minutes a piece, you will fuck your anus with these objects.

frokx
06-27-2014, 02:47 PM

Anal Exclusive!
This is a product to test your anus. Run around the house and find 5 items. Arrange these items in order from smallest to largest, width wise. For 5 minutes a piece, you will fuck your anus with these objects.

Since I just had some spare time I thought I would give it a try. Haven't used my anus in a quite long time so I thought I'd start a little slowly.

1. Pen: it went as easy as it was supposed to be and was an easy start. As Soon as the cold metal pen touched my anus I was rock hard. I shoved it in without lube and enjoyed the first five minutes.

2. Toothpaste bottle: I decided to use some lube for that one since the end is quite pointy. It hurted a little bit to get it in but went well afterwards.

3. Vibrator: I continued with a vibrator. Since my ass was lubed up already I had no problems to get it in. I had to go slowly in the first 2 minutes to get my ass used to the width. As time passed by I went deeper and faster. Couldn't wait for the next bigger one.

4. Plug: as my hole was pretty stretched already I went all in immediately. Shoved it completely in and out for the whole 5 minutes.

5. Double dildo: the width is only slightly more then the plug, so I tried to focus on getting it in as deep as possible. I tried to get it in deeper and deeper every time I shoved it in. I reached almost 15'' in the end.

I enjoyed this very much.

7/10 from me.

If wished I might take pics next time instead of a report...

lkkrdingos022
06-27-2014, 03:19 PM
I tried the anal exclusive

My first item was a pen as well. It went easy and the fucking felt nice. This first 5 minutes were easy but it would become more diffucult.
The next item was my buttplug. It went in with a bit of lube and I fucked my ass for a bit longer than 5 minutes I guess, it felt really good!
The third item was an electrical toothbrush, I really like this because it can vibrate as hell. It went in and I fucked my ass. It felt really good and I becamse really horney and wanted to cum.
The fourth item was a deodorant can, it was difficult to get in but eventually I was fucking myself with it. Now my precum was dripping on the floor and I prepared my last item.
THe last item was a cucumber covered by a condom. It felt like my ass was going to rip open but in a good way. I fucked myself with it and I came due to the stimulation.
Damn this was a nice dare.
8,5/10

PlagueBringer
06-27-2014, 08:44 PM
I would like to buy the Squire Rank leaving me at 10 DiCC and I would like to use another one of my free cards for another dare.

Humiliation Corner
This product is meant to humiliate you. You are to masturbate and then shamefully slap your own genitalia. After this is done, go to a corner and edge 3 times. After each edge, you are to give yourself 5 spanks to the ass saying the words, "I shouldn't have came."

Ransom6626
06-28-2014, 08:10 AM
Alright!

After yesterday:

frokx is up to 17 DiCC

lkkrdingos022 is up to 17 DiCC

and PlagueBringer is at 14 DiCC, and is now Squire PlagueBringer, Founder of the Trading Post.

Slavecassie
06-28-2014, 10:33 AM
I tried the humiliation corner. Normally I enjoy humiliation but that just I did t excite me as much as other dares did. I did it late in the night cause I have kids, and it really hurt which I guess I kinda liked but I really wasnt humiliated it was just me masturbating

I guess I'd give this a 3.5 out of 10

SageLeech
06-29-2014, 12:46 AM
I would like to join the experiment as a Producer/consumer. If that is still allowed. If not I'll be a producer. Let the fun begin.
To get right into things I will spend 5 DiCC to post a dare.
Self Spanking
Choose an implement (wooden spoons or hairbrushes work well)
Stand with your back to a mirror and bare your butt.
Give each cheek 5 gentle swats to get a feel for it.
Now for the fun. Give each cheek 10 swats, then rest for 1-3 minutes without rubbing.
Increase the number of swats by 10 and repeat. I will put a chart in for ease of use. If you want added fun make it a competition to see who can progress the highest. Just remember you will get a nice reminder every time you sit of the next couple days.
Round Swats
1. 10
2. 20
3. 30
4. 40 This is 100 swats the dare ends here but continue if you wish.
5. 50
6. 60
7. 70
8. 80
9. 90
10. 100 This is 550 swats continue at your own risk.

kay878
06-29-2014, 03:50 AM
These are two seperate reports FYI

Also, quick question, since I am Founder and Producer/Consumer, does that mean I get 2 of those free report things for consumer and 2 free producer things or 1 of each, or 2 of what I pick (either 2 of producer, consumer, or 1 from each, as of what I decide)?

Anal Exclusive!

I will NOT (as Founder) be using the consumer report pass.

So in order I shall show you what I got.

From smallest to biggest.

1. Pen. It was the smallest.
2. Mechanical Pencil. Pretty big for what it is. (It was one of those thick ones)
3. Handy Lines Permanent Marker. That is thick!
4. Art Studio Classic Marker. Really think marker..
5. Lacrosse stick handle.

I was thinking, oh great.

I slowly started to fuck myself with the pen. I used no lube what so ever. After thirty seconds, it got intense. I was already was able to cum. I felt like blowing up. I held it in and continued. At the 2 minute mark, I was beginning to moan and groan. I loved anal. About 3 minutes in I hit my G-Spot. I was in heaven. At 5 minutes I was happy to release the pen and go on to the next one without cumming yet. I wanted to earn the right to cum.

Next I went on to the mechanical pencil. It was rough, very rough. What made it worst was the speed I was going at. In, out, deep, shallow, fast, slow. I tried to pump up my experience. I was panting once at five. I disliked that mechanical pencil. I could not find my G-Spot using it.

Then I went on to the Handy Line Marker. Suddenly displeased by sitting up a little more doing it, but I could not go back down without stopping, I continued on tired.

Proceeding on to the Art Marker, right away it found my G-Spot like I found it. I wanted to cum badly but got to the end. Nothing big with the marker.

Finally, the Lacrosse stick... This was scary. I slowly brought it to my anus. I got comfortable. Slowly in, stretching my anus, I felt pain. I kept going, not to stop now. After about five minutes, I got it in, oh, the fucking hurt. How I wish I picked something else. I fucked my self like I was a slut. I went as fast as possible, screams were let out, whimpers, pleads, and even moans. The five minutes went by as fast as a snail moving a mile. I was in pain and in tears. It lend me to taking it out.

I then cummed, feeling satisfied.

This was great but should have had more detail. Six out of ten for me.

I would like to buy the Squire Rank leaving me at 10 DiCC and I would like to use another one of my free cards for another dare.

Humiliation Corner
This product is meant to humiliate you. You are to masturbate and then shamefully slap your own genitalia. After this is done, go to a corner and edge 3 times. After each edge, you are to give yourself 5 spanks to the ass saying the words, "I shouldn't have came."

I got comfortable and start to masturbate. When I felt like I was ready, I slapped really hard to my genitalia. I let out a small squeal and proceeded to the corner.

As I headed to the corner, slowly, I stepped on a thumbtack. I bent down and pulled it out and continued.

Uncomfortable there, I started to edge. My first edge was terribly long. I finished up as barely anything seem to happen. I was immune to edging.

I went to spank myself. One hard slap to the center of my ass, I screamed out, "I shouldn't have came!" Surely I started out strong. And I was going to end strong. I slapped again before thinking. And a quieter yell this time, I did it again, "I shouldn't have came." Continuing on to the next few spanks. I did the same thing as before.

I repeated the same thing until everything was over. I went back to my laptop to report it here, with a red cherry bum and pain covering my ass like it was a smeared jelly. Surely it hurts to sit.

It was an okay dare. But it could use improving, I really disliked this dare. I would give it a three out of ten.

kay878
06-29-2014, 04:05 AM
I would like to join the experiment as a Producer/consumer. If that is still allowed. If not I'll be a producer. Let the fun begin.
To get right into things I will spend 5 DiCC to post a dare.
Self Spanking
Choose an implement (wooden spoons or hairbrushes work well)
Stand with your back to a mirror and bare your butt.
Give each cheek 5 gentle swats to get a feel for it.
Now for the fun. Give each cheek 10 swats, then rest for 1-3 minutes without rubbing.
Increase the number of swats by 10 and repeat. I will put a chart in for ease of use. If you want added fun make it a competition to see who can progress the highest. Just remember you will get a nice reminder every time you sit of the next couple days.
Round Swats
1. 10
2. 20
3. 30
4. 40 This is 100 swats the dare ends here but continue if you wish.
5. 50
6. 60
7. 70
8. 80
9. 90
10. 100 This is 550 swats continue at your own risk.

I went into my bathroom locking it, even though I live alone. I slowly went searching for my wooden hairbrush in the closet. As soon as I saw it, I quickly grabbed it getting ready for the dare. I positioned my back to the mirror.

I began to give my left cheek a gentle swat. Then the right. I did this until each cheek had felt five. I thought this was going to be an easy dare.

I began the first round quite cruel and strong. It went by fast too, as I did it quickly. I already had shed a tear. I took my first break for a minute. I need to get this over with.

Next round, twenty hard slaps, picking up speed this time. I whimpered quietly. This time I took about a minute and a half break.

The following round was a little bit more softer. My arm was getting tired.

The fourth round was the second strongest round. I cried and shed a few tears as it hurt. Even after I did the humiliation dare.

I went on for eleven rounds. I was out, that was six hundred, sixty spanks. I was surprised I got far. I hate spankings.

By far, I think this dare was terrible. It needs much work. I, one to hate spankings and barely able to stand them, able to go hard on myself to bawl my eyes out and get to the eleven round is unreasonable.

I rate this product a one out of ten.

lkkrdingos022
06-29-2014, 04:28 AM
First I did the Humiliation Corner.

I started masturbating and came all over myself. I was edging for a hour before I started so I had a lot of cum that covered myself. I slapped my own genitalia for 10 times which hurt a lot. The tip of my dick was red and I really did not like the feeling. I went to a corner wich means I had to move a closet a little bit and was trapped between the closet and the corner. I started edging. The edging hurt because I had just slapped my cock, this was a really unpleasant feeling. Besides that it hurt because I just had an orgasm which made it even more painfull. After each edge I spanked 5 my ass times. After the last spanks my ass was red and really painfull. I stood there for a few seconds because I was afraid sitting was going to hurt a lot. I also said the words and I hope nobody heard me.

kay878
06-29-2014, 04:31 AM
I earned 6 DiCC from the dares I done with the reports in. That's a total of 21 DiCC.

I would now like to buy the rank, Apprentice.
Also, I would like to but the title, Squire.

That's as total of 10 DiCC together.

So now my total of DiCC is 11.

My Blog: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71006

Ransom6626
06-29-2014, 08:50 AM
I tried the humiliation corner. Normally I enjoy humiliation but that just I did t excite me as much as other dares did. I did it late in the night cause I have kids, and it really hurt which I guess I kinda liked but I really wasnt humiliated it was just me masturbating

I guess I'd give this a 3.5 out of 10

First I did the Humiliation Corner.

I started masturbating and came all over myself. I slapped my own genitalia for 10 times which hurt a lot. I went to a corner wich means I had to move a closet a little bit and was trapped between the closet and the corner. I started edging. After each edge I spanked 5 my ass times. The first edge was painfull because I just came. After the last spanks my ass was red and really painfull. I also said the words and I hope nobody heard me.

To Both Slavecassie and lkkrdingos022, As an Officer of the Watch, I must inform you that both of these above quoted reports fail to meet the 150 word requirement. As of now, the reports are on probation. They will count as reports for the calculation of the Producer's pay, but you will not receive any DiCC for the reports nor any chits.

You may go back and ammend your reports to meet the 150 word minimum. If this is done, than all withheld DiCC's and chits will be returned to you. That is all.

I would like to join the experiment as a Producer/consumer. If that is still allowed. If not I'll be a producer.

By all means! You are more than welcome! You may join as a consumer/producer, just be aware that I will be clarifying how certain rules will apply to you so please pay attention to the rest of this post.

I earned 6 DiCC from the dares I done with the reports in. That's a total of 21 DiCC.

I would now like to buy the rank, Apprentice.
Also, I would like to but the title, Squire.

That's as total of 10 DiCC together.

So now my total of DiCC is 11.

My Blog: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71006

First off, I must commend you Kay878 for ascending so quickly in the Markets. I am very grateful for the detail and energy you have put into this project!! (and that blog is fantastic!!!!:D)

However, the DiCC you earn today technically doesn't populate until 6:00 PM GMT -8 tonight. Since they were all earned as a consumer, and because your reports meet the 150 limit, you are guaranteed the DiCC. Therefore you are allowed to spend your DiCC on credit, however your rank and title wont become effective until 6:00 PM GMT -8 tonight. I hope this is ok with you. Mostly it is to keep things fair between the Producers and Consumers.

In regards to your question earlier (which I failed to quote here) regarding how your Founder perks applied to a consumer/producer, I have constructed the following mandate:

In regards to any joint Consumer/Producer for any rank or title which provides a unique perk to either a Consumer or Producer, when a Joint Member purchases said Rank or Title, they must choose only one of the perks (Consumer or Producer). This choice may not be changed.

For the case of the Founder Title, since it is technically two copies of a perk stuck together, Joint Members may pick each separately. (ie, can choose a free product and a limitless report. Or two limitless reports. Or two free products.)

This will be added to the Ranks and Titles blog.

To Everyone:

First off, I tweaked the Average Review Coefficiants to help level things out a bit. Please feel free to review it on the Consumer/Producers Rules blog.

Secondly, it appears I am no longer able to edit the Original Post. As a result, I have made a blog post to keep track of users and their DiCC's. It may be found here: Trading Post Bank Ledger (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71012)

A Shadowy Gentleman
07-01-2014, 03:53 AM
Firstly:
I would like to use one of my founder cards to waive the cost of posting this product.
I would also like to purchase the ranks of Squire and Apprentice.

Now for my product (Once we were innocent):
Although this is intended for the ladies of this trading posts, any male who is able to adapt it may feel free to complete it.
Begin by dressing up in nice, but easily corruptible clothing (a pencil skirt and white blouse, for example) with additional points for creativity in this regard.

Take a look at your nice, sweet, innocent outfit in the mirror and then corrupt it. If you're wearing a blouse, unbutton it; a skirt, fold it up so far that your pussy is completely visible; make yourself look as dirty as possible.

Now crouch on the floor in the center of your room place one hand on your chest and the other between your legs, palm against your pussy. Edge.

Take up a kneeling position and place one arm on the floor in front of you parallel to your shoulders, spread your legs and use the other hand to edge once more.

If you are currently allowed to orgasm, you may do so with your knees and shoulders against the floor. Otherwise you must edge in that position.

Do you look nice and dirty after all that playing?

Sexydarer
07-01-2014, 04:48 AM
I will be a consumer

Lyriellyn
04-28-2015, 11:45 PM
I would love to join as a consumer