PDA

View Full Version : spanking my big ass

badk644644
06-22-2014, 07:28 PM
I need big spanking dares no matter what is i will do it make me not want to sit down for weeks

Make my ass bleed and hurt

sonicboom1979
06-22-2014, 07:39 PM
I think to start you off, you should do 250 to each butt cheek woth the spoon however hard you want.

Then you are to spank each cheek another 250 with the spoon the way I want. And that is as hard as you can. Make sure each one is full force.

When done, describe your butt to me and if you want more after, you have to beg.

onipran
06-23-2014, 10:25 AM
if you really want to make your ass bleed and hurt cut your belt measuring 1 feet in length and spank your both ass chicks for 100 times each, write chick with left hand and left chick with right from the front side to back.

badk644644
06-27-2014, 12:09 AM
I think to start you off, you should do 250 to each butt cheek woth the spoon however hard you want.

Then you are to spank each cheek another 250 with the spoon the way I want. And that is as hard as you can. Make sure each one is full force.

When done, describe your butt to me and if you want more after, you have to beg.

Sorry it took me so long. I losted the thread. ... but i did your dare... a man let me tell you my ass fuckin hurts it is past the red stage... but i enjoy pain from my ass... so please please please give me more... thank you