PDA

View Full Version : Torture F celebs

BannaGirl
06-22-2014, 10:31 AM
OK so i gonna start this new thread in wich the person above will post the name of a celebrty any the persen underneth will post a short post how he would torture her ( femals only and you are welcome to get pervy ^^)

so i gonna start and say miley cyrus

AbusiveMaster
06-22-2014, 11:03 AM
Make her listen to her own damned songs on loop for a month.

Madonna.

girly girl
06-22-2014, 09:45 PM
I would hang her by her hands from a dungeon and starve her for three days then let her free

Zendaya

BannaGirl
06-24-2014, 03:01 PM
A little sextape with some bdsm will help her get more fame

Justin biber :p

Mikochan
06-24-2014, 03:14 PM
A little sextape with some bdsm will help her get more fame

Justin biber :p

JUSTIN BIEBER !!!
Oh God... i would SO castrate him and cut his tongue out <.<

Kim Kardashian is next :D

sklave_t1
06-24-2014, 08:22 PM
Id cane her huge ass until she passes out.

next: emma watson

Brynb
06-24-2014, 10:14 PM
I would stuff her pussy full of bouncy balls. And her ass with a giant 8" plug. But first I would give her a 1/2 gallon hot sauce enema to be held in with her plug.

Mila kunis

sklave_t1
06-24-2014, 11:49 PM
Tie her up naked in a public place, put nice huge vibrators in her ass and pussy and a ring-gag in her mouth with a shield around her neck "Please fuck my mouth"

how about we go with rihanna next?

wme
07-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Trap her inside a large unrestrictive box alone for 2 days, playing Carlie Rae Jehnson's "Call Me Maybe" at a loud volume over and over again. Feed her oatmeal with water and no alcohol every 2 days. Rinse and repeat until she's cleansed of her "S&M"

How about Megan Fox?

BannaGirl
07-21-2014, 02:25 PM
Come on pls dont let this die :)

sklave_t1
07-30-2014, 06:46 AM
Sadly not a lot of response in here, but for Megan Fox the transformers star, how about she is placed in a mechanical device that keeps her on edge for the rest of her life, without ever letting her cum?

Nicki Minaj next

Shibari
07-30-2014, 07:06 AM
Strip her naked and perv at her bottom to see if its real or fake! Then I would spank it real hard! ;)

Rihanna is next

DeBael
10-18-2014, 02:03 PM
Keep her in chastity, only removing the belt to clean and edge her multiple times a day without release until she become a completely sex-crazed slut. Then I'd just let her to her thing in a nightclub or so:p

Robin Tunney

sunset-gd
11-05-2014, 05:03 AM
Make her walk for a mile with a knotted rope touching her pussy. She'd be whipped to make sure she did it in a timely fashion. Then we'd go all the way back again.

Kiera Knightley

Switchable
11-05-2014, 05:06 AM
Mmm... this post is a little too creepy for me. A bit too rapey for me.

Jah Brother
11-05-2014, 05:38 AM
Mmm... this post is a little too creepy for me. A bit too rapey for me.

Than don't reply

OT: Permanent chastity

The queen of England

FeeltheRez
11-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Cut off her clit and replace it with a vibrating implant that never runs out of batteries.

Shakira

BannaGirl
11-06-2014, 08:56 AM
I would give her an flat ass and flat boobs.

Lords is next because its her bday tomorow.

DeBael
11-08-2014, 09:39 AM
Make her eat a cake made with a months saving of cum from everyone on getdare... Hope she'd enjoy it XD

shawnee smith

DeBael
04-23-2015, 08:25 AM
Make her eat a cake made with a months saving of cum from everyone on getdare... Hope she'd enjoy it XD

shawnee smith

I'll reply to my own post then in an attempt to bump this fun thread^^

I wuld like to put her on a wooden horse where she would have to stand on tiptoes to not have her pussy be pressed by the pony for hours until she is just a broken doll:3

jessica nigri?

BannaGirl
04-23-2015, 08:34 AM
sew her pussy and remove her boobs.

Lana del Ray

MarcK34
04-23-2015, 09:43 AM
sew her pussy and remove her boobs.

Lana del Ray

Id give lana del ray a different version of a "dark paradise".
Put ear plugs and earmuffs one her then blindfold and gag her while naked and tied eagle spread with huge vibrating dildos in both ass and pussy. Keep her like that for 12 hours then give her 100 wacks on each tit and clit for every orgasm she had. Repeat every day for life.

Lets go with Sasha Grey :).

BannaGirl
04-24-2015, 04:39 AM
Id give lana del ray a different version of a "dark paradise".
Put ear plugs and earmuffs one her then blindfold and gag her while naked and tied eagle spread with huge vibrating dildos in both ass and pussy. Keep her like that for 12 hours then give her 100 wacks on each tit and clit for every orgasm she had. Repeat every day for life.

Lets go with Sasha Grey :).

Wow rly Luke this!

I would wield her in a permanent chestitiy belt and bra.
Simpel yet effective.

Let's say Emma stone

BannaGirl
06-28-2015, 12:27 PM
bump!
cmon guys you can do this!

pandora_tgirl
07-05-2015, 04:23 AM
I would dress her slutty, put her on heavy makeup, and then in bondage, open mouth, on her knees and hands on back, between two urinals in a crowded restroom.

Tanya Burr

Wedgielover890
07-28-2015, 08:15 AM
I would get her naked and put a bright red lipstixk on her lips and a very slutty makeup. I would then fuck her and make her suck my dick

Barbara Palvin

BannaGirl
10-13-2015, 04:48 AM
I would bind her upside down and place some thorny roses in her holes. She will stay like this for a festival where she will serve as art.

Debby ryan

EffyRegrets
10-24-2015, 11:30 AM
Hogtie her and then roll her around in nettles ;).

Kaya Scodelario

BannaGirl
11-08-2015, 05:24 AM
Make her completly flet like bra size 0.

Miranda Cosgrove

gamerdom
11-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Shave her head and leave her in a dog house tied outside till she peed herself.

Bonnie Wright

DeBael
12-07-2015, 05:32 AM
Strip her naked, collar her and fix the collar to a wall, too high so she can sit down and too low so she can't stand. Can’t stand straight, and can’t kneel. The strain builds slowly in her thighs as she struggles to find comfort where there is none.

What would you do to Nicole Beharie?

AuthenticSwitch
12-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Tie her up and set up a vibrator to tease her until she can't resist and is screaming for masturbation, then order her to spank herself until I'm satisfied and her ass is blood red, tell her to sit on her ass on cold ice and then let her masturbate, she'll have to edge 5 times though.

What would you do to Kaley Cuoco?

LckMeUpPls
12-28-2015, 08:24 AM
Make her listen to every lecture/symposium and read every scientific paper mentioned in The Big Bang Theory, all with a vibratory stuck on it's highest setting pressed against her clit.

Nikki Minaj

SissyVictoria
01-16-2016, 06:21 PM
I would weld bracelets around her wrists and ankles and make her kneel naked and then weld the wrists to her ankles so she is kneeling permanently and put a ring gang in her mouth with the buckle welded shut. Then you simply drop her off at a biker gang's club house a s permanent sexslave.

Emma Watson

Mike2220
02-09-2016, 11:57 PM
strap her to a table so she move even the slightest bit, then put a vibrator on clit for a loong time

Erin Cardillo

BannaGirl
03-08-2016, 09:41 AM
Give her a carfing need for cock in her mouth as well as super glue her nose holes shut.

Beth Behrs

GetDareCuckold
03-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Give her a carfing need for cock in her mouth as well as super glue her nose holes shut.

Beth Behrs

Send her to Uganda with the real broke people and make her eat da poo poo.

Paris Hilton

BannaGirl
03-09-2016, 01:19 PM
Force her to release a sex toy serias with a bunch of eiffel tower themed dildos etc. of corse she needs to promote them ;)

Jenna Coleman give her hell

sizi
03-18-2016, 04:22 AM
I will cover her boobs with hot wax and the spank it of with floggers

Selena Gomes

alex_carter
03-18-2016, 10:44 PM
I'm assuming you mean Selena Gomez in which case this would be a full day event and then it would be over.

I would start by strapping her into a spanking machine with a wooden paddle with holes in it and turn it on for an hour on the highest speed possible. After that I would take her off, feed her a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, orange juice, toast, and a yogurt. While eating breakfast she will have a bullet vibe secured tightly to her clit on a level just high enough to make her nice and worked up, but not high enough to allow her to cum. After breakfast the vibe would be removed and a rubber band would be secured tightly around her now sensitive and excited clit. She would then spend an hour sitting on a nice, tall, wooden pony, so that she can lessen the weight on her clit by standing on her toes, though only slightly). After that she would get an hour of rest (rubber band still wrapped tightly around her clit) at which point it would be time for lunch.

During lunch she would again get to eat with the bullet vibe secured tightly on her clit (rubber band is removed before she eats).Lunch would consist of a large salad, a chicken salad sandwich, and a fruit smoothie. The vibe would be at the same setting as earlier, high enough to keep her very aroused but low enough to prevent orgasm. After lunch she gets the privilege of spending an hour and a half on a full wooden horse. Since the horse is taller than the pony at this point she would not be able to reach the ground, therefore she can't remove the weight from her clit at all. When she comes off the horse (since it's a warm day) she gets to spend some time out in the sunshine, but I'll put her to work. She of course will be naked (don't want any tan lines) and then would be required to cut the grass, weed the garden, and trim the hedges. After that she would be brought inside and tied spread eagle to the bed and her clit would be coated with toothpaste and a vibe would be used to tease her to the edge continuously for the next hour. When the hour is up the toothpaste is washed off and an extremely strong arousal gel is rubbed into her clit, her clit is rubber banded like earlier as a second measure to help keep her aroused, and she is dressed in a tank top (no bra) and mini skirt (no panties) and flip-flops, and taken to serve food at a homeless shelter.

When she gets home from that it will be time for supper, so the rubber band will be removed, arousal gel will be added once again, and as usual the bullet vibe will be secured to her clit high enough to keep her extremely aroused but low enough to prevent cumming. She will be fed a supper of a small salad, a large serving of spaghetti, breadsticks, water, and chocolate covered strawberries. After supper I will have a few more hours with her before bed time so this time will be started by once again tying her spread eagle and this time I will secure her lower lips open and she will get a nice hard pussy spanking (making sure that about half of the smacks hit her clit directly). The pussy spanking will last for half an hour and then she will spend another half hour back in the spanking machine (same setting as this morning) to make sure her bum is nice and sore and warm so she won't forget about her spanking and it will last for a while. She will then get a nice relaxing bath, where we will give her one last little lasting reminder of her punishment session from today by making sure ALL hair below her neck is waxed off (especially her pussy hair). She will then be helped out of the bath and tucked into bed.

Just for the fun of it, I'm giving the next person 2 girls to play with (twins). Can anyone guess who......

Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen

LaughAtMe
03-18-2016, 11:42 PM
Some fun, kinky torture, but as much as two people can reasonably be expected to bear. Each can tag in for the other at any time if she's feeling generous, but neither is allowed to ask the other to please take a turn, so when she swaps in, she could be there a while.

Grimes. The musician.

webcam_rob
04-22-2016, 02:15 PM
can i answer with pic
http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/fisher3-D/6102140/1585625304/blind_11.jpg

Anne Hathaway

BannaGirl
04-22-2016, 05:20 PM
Give her a permanent corset, drill 8" heels into her feet lock her in a weld couler and for a nice finish Pierce her clot with a bell.

Lorde

Matt:
05-01-2016, 05:36 AM
Have to post here due to a dare. As Sam's bitch Matt is very submissive and would never dream of torturing a girl, this probably will be a bit lame lol

Make here listen to one of her songs on loop for 24 hours while blindfolded and naked.

Oprah Winfrey

cruxvier
05-03-2016, 01:50 AM
make her live on nothing but a pureed soup of made from her "Book of the month"

Name: June Shannon
Nickname: Mama June

MasterMichaelNY
05-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Really, June Shannon, lets see, attach her to the front bumper of the worst driver in NASCAR, either a. We will be put out of pain, never hearing from that dam family again, or b. She would be promoting her new line of business, Bug Guard for your car grill.

Ok, next which I'm surprised she hasn't be picked. Britney Spears, go easy on her, she's into the kink too.

BannaGirl
11-21-2016, 11:19 AM
Really, June Shannon, lets see, attach her to the front bumper of the worst driver in NASCAR, either a. We will be put out of pain, never hearing from that dam family again, or b. She would be promoting her new line of business, Bug Guard for your car grill.

Ok, next which I'm surprised she hasn't be picked. Britney Spears, go easy on her, she's into the kink too.

Go easy never she will suffer for making my ears bleed!

I would "spear" her meaning i would execute her with a spear stuck in her ass till it leaves her body through her mouth!
Excuse my rage :3

Billie Piper

webcam_rob
04-30-2017, 07:32 AM
Nose hook her, attach it to an attachment point behind her. Ensure it pulls extremely hard when she stands straight looking forward. Spank her ass with paddle.