PDA

View Full Version : Warpmymind.com

DragonofDares
04-19-2007, 06:19 PM
anyone know if any of these hypnosis things actually work?

lestat221
04-19-2007, 06:29 PM
it depends... you need to couple the severity of the things it's trying to make you do with how many times you listen to it. Also, the susceptibility of yourself to hypnosis, sexual or otherwise, is a factor. Basically, it depends on whether or not you WANT to be hypnotised in the first place, because acceptance is the first part. Hehe I've been hypnotizing people for about a year now, it's a lot of fun.

As far as those particular files go... I dunno.. maybe some of the easier ones, but none of the heavy ones have worked on me yet. Then again, I don't regularly listen to them. Hypnosis itself does work, don't deny that :p

DragonofDares
04-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Is there any other site like warp but totaly free? Because i really wanna do some of these, but cant pay for them.

Dare861
04-19-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1223

A thread I started about this awhile back. Might be interesting for you to look at ;)

-Daredude

DragonofDares
04-19-2007, 07:14 PM
Ah, i have been waiting for my confirmatiom e-mail all day..Should be fun when i get it. Just wish i could become a premium member for free, some of things sound interesting

etrain911
04-19-2007, 07:16 PM
There is a site made by the same person who made warp only full of self help files hypnonet.com

Glutgod
04-20-2007, 07:03 PM
yea well, NO none of the files really worked... Maby I was going to heavy dutie, but yea the ones that sound fun don't work...

Lonelyangel
04-21-2007, 12:04 PM
I recommend starting with some of the intro files, then try something basic like the itchy foot file, then work your way up!

Glutgod
04-22-2007, 01:20 PM
I heard on the sight that the intro files don't work, but yea just want to let you know.

lestat221
04-22-2007, 02:34 PM
I've tried the intro files, believe me, they work... It's like I've posted above, though... you have to believe the hypnotism is going to work, and you have to just relax, and listen to their voice. Hehe I should post a hypnotic file on here :D Hehe that'd be quite the contest, to see who here can post the best hypnotic file (not nessecarily sexual)... hehe although, i imagine not too many people know how to do it :p

DragonofDares
04-22-2007, 06:46 PM
SO far i have tried a few, but none seem to work for me. I may start simplier.

Smile Guy
04-23-2007, 08:10 AM
I'm not entirely sure I would like to try some of the stuff out. That dick-shrinking one worries me.

Glutgod
05-03-2007, 02:04 PM
It dosen't work for me... Its auctly boring on my part.

JackSpratt
06-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Some of them work. Try putting them on an mp3 and put it on before you go to bed. It's the last thing you hear before you sleep, what you think about while you sleep and the first thing you hear when you wake up. Make sure you put it on repeat though. Listen to it constantly. Even if you're not relaxing, and doing something else too, part of your head is still listening to it.

I can't recommend the last part. Somehow doing this has never worked for me, instead just put me off what i've been doing! I would recommend doing it in darkness with no distractions at all, but that's just me.

Glutgod
06-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Very interesting stuff, I'm going to try some of the into stuff, I'll see if any of that works, then I go up to the big things.