PDA

View Full Version : So please don't be too harsh, I chickened out

ShadowFox
06-16-2014, 07:33 AM
A couple of friends and I were playing ToD last night and I was dared to do give my crush a lap dance while stripping naked. My friend is straight and I don't want to lose his friendship by him knowing that I am gay and like him so as a forfeit have to do all dares posted in this thread within my limits. I will make a post detailing each dare done and be doing them in the presence of my friends throughout the week.

UPDATES:
They have decided that I should check this thread once a day until June 23 and that I post a reply once per day. Melissa also told me there will be another punishment at the end of the week to convince her to delete the picture she took.

BecomingMelisa
06-16-2014, 11:40 AM
Stand before them and pee your pants.

Jenny Girl
06-16-2014, 12:00 PM
Take ten spanks to your naked ass from each friend. They may use whatever implement they desire.

ShadowFox
06-16-2014, 10:43 PM
First off as an informational announcement I am showing them all posts from this thread except the first to ensure that you and they know that I do every dare. Onto the dares

Stand before them and pee your pants.

I have to say this is up high on the list of most embarrassing things I have done. It was quite hard to get the stream going with all of them staring at me and as soon as I felt and saw the warm dark spot growing around my crotch my face turned bright red. 1 of the 5 pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of me saying that I will have to talk with her later to ensure that it doesn't get posted on facebook. :(

Take ten spanks to your naked ass from each friend. They may use whatever implement they desire.

They let me clean up between dares so I took a short shower and dried off, Melissa the same person who took the picture walked into the bathroom while I was drying off and told me to stop. She forced me onto my knees and dragged me over to the toilet, forcing my arms around it she handcuffed me so that I couldn't move very far and instructed me to lay me head on the toilet seat. I did as I was told and she covered my eyes with my underwear calling to everyone saying that I was ready. 50 spanks, I can do this I thought... First came a leather belt I yipped with the first swat and the second, but stayed quite through the other 8 each increasing in power. The next 10 were with the same belt flipped around so the buckle was colliding with my ass. I don't know how many I took before I started crying, but I am pretty sure I could feel blood before those 10 were up. Third up was a wooden spoon, someone pushed my legs up towards the toilet bowl before the spoon spanking began, spreading my cheeks and helping to ensure that all 10 swats landed squarely on my asshole. Given how much pain I was already in each swat caused more tears until a sock was stuck in my mouth. The fourth implement felt like a switch, it cracked loudly across my cheeks causing me to jump a little with each hit. The last 10 hits were with an instrument they didn't show me after, before they swung it they brought my legs up to the bowl and tied them there to prevent me from moving. I screamed as the first to strikes hit my already bruised asshole someone slid my head off of the toilet seat and into the water muffling my cries as my asshole was mercilessly punished. After all 10 were done they finished off giving me the swirly flushing the toilet for good measure and untied me. I lay in the bathroom crying for at least an hour before writing this report for everyone.

harddump
06-16-2014, 11:26 PM
Forced drinking/wetting game.

Get a deck of cards, including two jokers, and gather your friends. You also need a drinking glass, plenty of water and various other liquids (these are optional, just water is fine).

Pass the deck around and let each player draw one card. You will be drinking from the glass each time unless they draw certain special cards (see below). The person who drew the card will fill your glass as much or as little as they like.

Special cards:
Ace - Strip an item of clothing, pairs count as one.
Jack - 1min exercise: running man / jumping jacks / pushups / squats.
Queen - (Optional) Drink a full glass of something other than water.
King - Have your drink poured into your mouth laying down.
Joker - Stand at attention and empty your bladder.

Game is over when all of the cards in the deck have been played (you'll piss at least twice). If you piss yourself before a joker is drawn, get spanked bare-ass over the knees for the number of cards remaining and re-start the game if you have the time.

Saxguy78
06-17-2014, 12:39 AM
Be blindfolded, and allow each friend to insert something into an orifice of their choosing

patocon
06-17-2014, 03:11 AM
Make out with the guy you have a crush with for 30 seconds.