PDA

View Full Version : New apartment

submissiveredhead
06-14-2014, 07:46 AM
Hello all,

I recently moved into my own apartment and am looking for dares to do now that I'm all alone or rules to follow on a regular basis. I do work and have a life, so this is only for when I am at home alone. I will wait a couple of days to see what sort of dares and rules I get and will let everyone know what I choose. Looking forward to some fun :)

maxS
06-14-2014, 07:50 AM
Well lets take advantege of your new freedom. First rule: every time you orgasm you have to scream it out (;

submissiveredhead
06-14-2014, 07:52 AM
Well lets take advantege of your new freedom. First rule: every time you orgasm you have to scream it out (;

I'm unable to cum until August, but when the time comes I will surely do that! Thank you.

sissyxresser
06-14-2014, 07:54 AM
When ever you get home you have to be naked for at least 3 hours before bed

kv123
06-14-2014, 07:56 AM
When you are alone in your apartment, you have to be naked. Just for a week.

maxS
06-14-2014, 08:21 AM
To get used to your new space you have to sleep once in every single room, including kitchen and bathroom ( bathtub )

submissiveredhead
06-14-2014, 10:40 AM
Thank you all for the ideas so far, I'm looking forward to more :)

lonelypunishment
06-14-2014, 10:49 AM
you have to take all the silverware and rub them on your down stairs both front and back for 2 min each cover them in your juices so every time you eat you can think about were that fork has been

lonelypunishment
06-14-2014, 10:57 AM
tonight before you go to bed you must drink 5 glasses of water then tie your legs together realy tight and tie your legs to the bed in the best knot you know how to tie and tie it tight with at least 5 seperet knots so it takes a long time to untie your self do this when it light out then go to bed and let it get dark and when you wake up in the middle of the night and have to pee realy bad have fun trying to untie your self before you wet the bed

MasterZp
06-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Congrats on getting your own place. I hope these rules help you enjoy it. You said you wanted rules to follow all the time so these are meant to make you feel submissive and controlled whenever you are home. Let me know if you feel these are too difficult or need to be modified at all.

1. You are to be naked at all times when at home alone. This builds on the suggestions you have already received but removes any time limits. You are to strip naked as soon as you walk in the door and are alone. After you are naked you are to gather your clothes and put them away or in the hamper. You are only to get dressed 5 minutes before you are planning to leave or 10 minutes before any expected guests are to arrive. You must strip naked again 5 minutes after that last guest leaves. You may keep a robe that does not have a strap or sash and is no longer then knee length to wear when receiving unexpected guests or deliveries. The lack of a sash is so that you will have to hold the robe closed and thus be more aware of your nakedness. If the guests are going to stay more then 10 minutes then you may excuse yourself and dress as you wish. For the time of the month when you are on your period, you are permitted to wear a pair of tight thong panties that are used to hold in your tampon. This must be a special pair of panties that you only use for this purpose and are to be put on after you have stripped off everything else and only removed right before dressing.

2. You are to wear a pair of at least 4 inch heels at all times when in the apt. These are to be put on as soon as you strip naked and only removed when you are getting dressed. Basically these are to be on whenever the first rule requires that you be naked. You may remove them to sleep, but must only do so right before you plan to sleep. Whenever you leave the bed you must put them back on. When taking a shower, you are to step out of the heels and I to the shower. When done, you are to dry your feet first and step into the heels before finishing drying off.

3. You must edge every time you return home, as soon as you have followed the first two rules, and you have been out of the apt for at least 1 hour.

4. You are to sleep one night a week with your legs tied open and one of your hands tied above your head. You may choose the night it is and that can change for week to week, but it must be at least two nights since the previous time.

5. One day a week you are not allowed to sit on any furniture at all until you are ready to go to sleep. Then you may get on the bed. But once you leave the bed after that, you are not allowed back on it for at least 12 hours. That means that if you get up in the night for any reason, you must spend the rest of the night on the floor. You may use a pillow and blanket todo bat the cold in that situation. You may choose which day each week to follow this rule, and the day can change from week to week, but there must be at least two full days since the previous time.

6. Once a month you must write a report in a post here or better yet as an long here on GD how you are doing with your rules and how they make you feel.

submissiveredhead
06-15-2014, 11:09 AM
Still looking for more, but I'm enjoying the ones I've received thus far. Thank you all :)

MasterZp
06-27-2014, 08:58 PM
Just checking in to see if there is an update on how you are doing with all of your rules.

master or devil
06-28-2014, 01:20 AM
Sleep naked witn panties in your pussy for 1 week

orlando007007
06-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Edged 5 times in EVERY room

Even a little broom cupboard if you have one

Greatcornbow
06-28-2014, 06:38 AM
Hello all,

I recently moved into my own apartment and am looking for dares to do now that I'm all alone or rules to follow on a regular basis. I do work and have a life, so this is only for when I am at home alone. I will wait a couple of days to see what sort of dares and rules I get and will let everyone know what I choose. Looking forward to some fun :)

For your first fortnight:

You are not to draw the curtains or pull the blinds at any time, and you must be naked (when at home) at all times after 10 pm until 7 am

Ransom6626
06-28-2014, 08:01 AM
Every morning you must roll 5 six sided die.

Die #1: Pleasure
Whatever you roll, add 3 to it. That is how many times you must edge throughout the day. One of which must be by rubbing against a piece of furniture not in your bedroom.

Dies #1: Pain

Rub Toothpaste on your nipples and clit. May be removed after 30 minuites

Spank your ass 50 times with an item from your kitchen drawer.

Rub Icyhot on your nipples and clit. May be removed after 10 minuites

clamp your nipples for 15 minuites. If they fall off, slap that tit 5 times then reapply the clamp.

stand on your tip-toes for 2 minuites. If you fail, drip wax on your ass.

Dice #3: Meals

You may only eat while in your apartment today

You must eat something you dislike today

You must eat something you hate today

you may have a dessert today

You may not eat while in your apartment today.

Dice #4: Petplay

You must eat at least one of your meals from a bowl on the floor and on all fours.

You must wear a tail of some form at all times today

You must sleep at the foot of your bed.

You must remain on all fours the entire time you are at home.

You must meow or bark at 3 people today.

Dice #5: Lines
Take the number you roll and multiply it by 5. That is how many lines you must write today. If the number you rolled was odd, the sentences must be written on your body. You may PM either me or a random GD user for what to write.

Slutreadytouse
06-28-2014, 08:06 AM
I love all the ideas that have been made. Congrats to your place, now you have the opportunity to do all slutty things you might wish.

Add the following rules to the previous ones:

after getting naked edge in /every/ room of your home. Make it exciting: edge in another way each time and day. You are not allowed to edge in the same way for at least 4 days. If you have 3 rooms or less, edge twice in every room. Do one edge per room, then restart.

Save money: you are to take only cold showers.

write little reminders and keep them where guests willo not find them but you can /accidentally/ see them. Like: I'm a stupid slut and have edged 10 times today. Or: i am not allowed to cum for 6 weeks.

If you are especially daring: undress in front of the door and wen you leave, take your clothes with you and dress in front of the door.

Be a puppy for at least two hours each day. Food should be served from bowls at the floor. Get a puppy collar and wear it. When surfing, attach the leash to a table leg or similar.

Write reports of how it went and which rules you like. I have much more for you :D

Miss