PDA

View Full Version : M/21 looking for F mistress any age

worthlessmaleslave
04-19-2007, 09:30 AM
I am a 21 m from canada looking for a mistress. Age isn't an issue to me. You can be much younger or much older..........actually the larger the age gap, the more exciting it becomes for me but thats not to say I wouldn't do everything I can to please a mistress the same age as me. I have only been a slave a few times before so I'm not really sure of my limits. Mabey that would be something we could discuss over msn. The only limit I can think of right now would be extreme pain. I have put many things in my ass including things covered in toothpaste (wich I loved), I have deep throated things, whiped myself with a wire coat hanger (I don't have any toys so anything I have ever used has been sort of a makeshift toy), put things in my piss hole and wrote all over my body. I have also showered, pissed and shit on cam (I have a lap top so I'm able to take it along with me to the bathroom ;)). I have a webcam, digital cam, and mic allthough the mic doesn't always work. I would be up for going on phone if anybody interested in me as a slave wished to do so. I hope that what I have posted intrests somebody out there. I know I will make a very obedient slave for any mistress that is intrested in letting me serve her.