PDA

View Full Version : Adverts for Dare Masters/Slaves?

Night-1991
12-12-2008, 04:53 PM
(Don't know if this is the right area but here goes)

Couldn't there not be an option to post an advert for Dare Masters or Slaves and not SM ones?

Just a suggestion because its quite hard to find these kind of people.

Don't flame me.

Night-1991
12-12-2008, 04:58 PM
This should be int' suggestion zone but...

I've seen serious SM threads in the SM area as well as "dare slave" ones. The "dare slave" ones tend to be less serious and more informal, often saying "looking for short-term" or "just hoping for a fun time". Also, some titles contain "serious replies only" which suggests some of the SM posts aren't full-on SM arrangements.

I see what you on about, just i think it's harder to find Dare Masters/Slaves rather than SM ones, since the rules on GD have become more strict

Night-1991
12-12-2008, 05:06 PM
I understand what you're saying but, in a way, the forums have the "dare master" thing built in. I mean, people post asking to be dared, so in a way, everyone who gives a dare is a dare master. As for real dare masters (be it on MSN or via email), I think these would suit the ToD Online Game section more than the SM area.

Posting not-quite-SM-posts (agh, struggling for the best terminology here) in the SM area seems a little weird. Just my opinion though. So yeah, I think the ToD Online Game section suits (also better because there's no strict rule on ages there too).

Good point, but still, if you post an advert in the Tord section saying "i need a dare master" or "i need a dare slave" , could count as asking for dares or offering dares

Night-1991
12-12-2008, 05:09 PM
So all you'd need to do is expand a little.

"I'm searching for a dare Master. I want one person to control what dares I do over the course of the week. Likes. Limits. MSN address."

Sort of like you'd post an SM Master/Slave post, but just for a dare master and much less formal etc.

:)

If you are saying to post that in an SM area, LOL obviously i can't (being underage) , so that goes in the Tord section?

Some people look for long term dare masters/slaves, like not for a week but for 3 years or something.

Night-1991
12-12-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm saying set it out like a SM post, but make it less formal and make it clear you want a dare master and not a real SM one. Yeah, put it in ToD Online Game. Then, obviously you'd state however long you're looking for, ask for replies and find the best dare master for you.

Obviously, you're better getting a mod's opinion on this but what I've said is what I'd probably do.

Thanks for that :)

SubMissChievous
12-12-2008, 05:21 PM
I moved the thread to the Suggestion Zone.

I have seen on a few occasions threads like these in the TorD online section and I never saw it as being problematic so I'd say it's fine :)

Night-1991
12-12-2008, 05:23 PM
I moved the thread to the Suggestion Zone.

I have seen on a few occasions threads like these in the TorD online section and I never saw it as being problematic so I'd say it's fine :)

Just wanted to know, since the rules on GD have become strict of late

But its better to ask than to make a stupid mistake :)