PDA

View Full Version : I just got plastic pants! Race for the first messy dare.

toddiaper
06-10-2014, 02:36 PM
So I just got a pair of actual plastic pants in the mail (the clear kind that go over adult diapers or such and have elastic at the legs and waist).

The FIRST person to post a (reasonable) messy/humiliating dare for my plastic pantswill be rewarded by my completing the date and by a snapchat of the dare if requested.

The SECOND person to post can cost either to give another dare, or to receive a snapchat of the first dare.

The THIRD person to post gets whatever the second person didn't choose (to give a dare or receive a snapchat of either of the two dares.

I have some messy supplies already (oatmeal, bananas, refried beans, peanut butter, suppositories) and could purchase others if affordable and required. I also have adult diapers and adult baby diapers (cuddlez) which I would love to use for the dare if you want me to.

I've never used plastic pants before, let alone clear ones :O. Secret public is totally fine, humiliation at messing pants is highly encouraged. Haha. Let's see what happens!

toddiaper
06-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Pretty please? This will be my only begging post...

CaptainDoge
06-10-2014, 08:38 PM
All right!

Put on you're diapers, Now fill them with everything messy you have (Piss and shit if you want) Now put on you're plastic pants. Tape the bottom pant legs off, Now you have two minutes to get EVERYTHING out of you're diaper into you're plastic pants without using hands. If you get everything out, You win! If not, pm me for a punishment.

I don't use snapchat, so PM me results, (I won't spread them, I promise.)
Pm me pic of youre results.

toddiaper
06-11-2014, 10:03 AM
How can I empty them at all if I can't use my hands? :O

CaptainDoge
06-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Shake that bootay! Cut some small slits so that you have a better time

toddiaper
06-11-2014, 02:39 PM
This sounds like a guaranteed punishment to me :0 I'll have to go buy some more messy supplies before I can do this dare though, I used a lot of them yesterday :O

CaptainDoge
06-11-2014, 02:43 PM
Lol. Take youre time. I'll increase time limit to 2 and a half minutes :P

toddiaper
06-11-2014, 03:05 PM
If you just want to send me the punishment now I could do it all at once :P

CaptainDoge
06-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Alright. If you deserve a punishment cut a slit through youre diapers and piss out of it into youre plastic pants. Now you must cum into youre pants too. Pour down a couple more cans of beans into the pants, and empty into the tub. Now you must roll around in it naked untill you piss youre self if you have enough time. Make sure to drink three glasses of water before entering justbto make it pass faster. Sit in it for 3 minutes, then lick some up if you want. You then can clean up.

toddiaper
06-21-2014, 12:30 PM
I completed this dare punishment. Wow, four cans of beans is a lot :O