PDA

View Full Version : Make this slave hurt - tonight

Submersion
06-10-2014, 09:22 AM
I have the evening free for dares, starting in about two hours from this post. For those of you who don't know me: I like pain and like being control above all else. I am open to the idea of blackmail, but also hesitant until I trust you.

I prefer deep sessions where you have time to properly explore and use me. I do all the obeying on webcam.

Hit me up with a PM and own me for the evening! Females preferred, age and location does not matter.

Submersion
06-10-2014, 01:42 PM
It's a longer evening than expected. Still here, hit me up.

Submersion
06-10-2014, 02:56 PM
I'm online for another hour.

Submersion
06-13-2014, 12:41 PM
repeat. tonight is fun time again, hit me up!

CaptainDoge
06-13-2014, 02:48 PM
You must get three rubber bands and tie them tightly aournd youre balls, (Make sure it's not gonna really hurt, like enjoyful pain. )You must have them on untill 20 edges. If youre comfortable with it, pm me some pics. I wouldn't spread them. That isnt the right thing to do.

CaptainDoge
06-13-2014, 02:52 PM
Also, Since you like webcam things, if you want, I'll webcam with you and you must take at least two dares, with a dislike as punishment for any you refuse.

Submersion
06-19-2014, 03:38 PM
I don't feel like going to bed just yet without being used in some creative ways. Hit me up girls if you want to have fun with a real kinky cam slave!