PDA

View Full Version : how do you make a butt plug?!

askmeformykik
06-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Ive been trying forevor and even searching but i can never find anything. How can you make a but plug from just stuff around the house?

SlutCody
06-09-2014, 08:55 PM
As far as I know, you can't. I'm sure there's some way to make one, but I wouldn't stick it anywhere in my body. :D Just buy one; they're only like $10 or $15.

If you really want to try: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=891952

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
06-09-2014, 09:33 PM
I second SlutCody, though I think you'll have much better results if you're willing to price up to $25 or so. The amount of money you'll spend on handmaking buttplugs is likely add up quickly without lasting value unless you work in silicone or stone or something. If you just want to try sticking things in your butt to get a feel for your size, I used to layer socks over candlesticks and then put a condom over it all. This was effective but I would say overall not worth the time and effort over just getting a cheap toy.

If you are going for particularly cheap, start by spending maybe half an hour looking at one and two star reviews of those toys on Amazon or something. A lot of the high-star reviews often come from people who are overjoyed to have any toy at all. If there are several low reviews talking about breaking, rough edges, or other things you don't want in your butt, don't buy it.