PDA

View Full Version : The Slave Auction House!

Maku
06-09-2014, 10:48 AM
The Slave Auction House!

Introduction
Welcome to the Slave Auction House. This idea is that we will 'capture' slaves into our holding and test their charactaristics, have some of our in-house masters & mistresses give them some dares whilst in holding, and a starting value will be issued.

Value of what?
The value will usually be edges owed to the auction house, their right to orgasm is their deposit. We may have special auctions where other actions are bid, such as nipple slaps, days spent with orgasms controlled by the auction house (asking permission and such).

You need to keep posting here with how many edges you have left, or the slave will return to us, and you must keep it into your signature.

When, where?
Not sure, I'll have to see about popularity first. There's a document listed below and that will be updated with the information.

They'll probably be given individual times on an auction day in the getdare chat, once every couple of weeks.

Sign me up!
To be signed up to the holding area, you will need to fill out an application and send it to me VIA PM. The more information you put into the last two questions, the better your starting value has the chance of being. It's just part of it, because your reports on dares issued by the masters here will contribute to it too. Expect to be here a week or two before being valued and sold, we only sell the best!

SUMMARY OF WHAT I LIKE AND DON'T LIKE:
WHY SHOULD SOMEONE BUY ME:

What to expect?
The first thing you can expect is maintenance. We will ensure you are clean, shaven, have your serial number clearly printed on your genitals in the instructed place.

When you have passed maintenance, you will be accepted, and you must post on the thread, completing any tasks that follow.

Slave Rules
Whilst in holding, the slaves follow house rules. Whilst not in holding, the slaves are still operated by us, but owned by the master. They should follow the rules marked with an asterisk whilst not in holding.

1 - No orgasms without permission of the auctioneer.
2 - Report any dare you do in this thread to increase your chances of having a high value
3 - You will always refer to yourself as 'slave' followed by your unique serial number you will receive in and around GetDare. You no longer have the right to refer to yourself as the username.
4* - Your signature, even when not in holding, should have the bottom line formatted like this:
REGISTERED AT THE SLAVE AUCTION HOUSE - SERIAL: xxxx - OWNED: YES/NO
5* - Refer to everyone else as Sir/Miss, you need to be respectful to reflect on us.
6 - You are ours until auctioned. If auctioned and you are mis-treated, abandoned or the master doesn't complete his bid, you can request that we seize you back with a reason.
7* - Guys should write their serial number, and draw over it on their dick every morning. Girls should write it on the side of their pussy, and draw over it every morning. It stays on there no metter what.

I'm a dom, what now?
Those of the dominant nature should PM me if they wish to keep the holding slaves in good order.

Questions?
PM me on here.

THIS SITE WILL HOLD ALL FUTURE UPDATES, I WILL ALSO POST ON THE THREAD.

Click here for Google Doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BKg5DPP7-WpTb05OgRyVaGlJq4RQuoJNwlZnRqv_Lpk)

Maku
06-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Post looks a little elongated, maybe a reply will knock it back.

analking69
06-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Hi I would love to be a slave I am going to PM you my info now! ;)

SlaveForU5e
06-09-2014, 11:17 AM
had PM you my info already. would love to be a slave

SlaveForU5e
06-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Maintenance Completed

NKat68
06-09-2014, 07:02 PM
So how would this work? just curious

aforapple
01-09-2017, 04:53 PM
Nice idea, but no business?:p