PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK (beginners only)

cutefeetslaveboy
06-09-2014, 06:11 AM
30/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK (beginners only)

Hi there. I'm looking to find a master or mistress who can put me to good use.

I want to be a sissy and am looking to explore this part of me. I've experimented a little with my girlfriends clothes and makeup etc and I'm looking for someone to control the feminine side of me called Nikki.

Treat me like a girl and make my cute little body your little toy. Love me like a good obidient pet and in return I'll be a good little slut slave.

I'm in to sissyfication pee play pet play and feet fetish.

Please kik me at cutefeetslut

cutefeetslaveboy
06-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Id also like to add to the above that despite the brief nature of the message I am quite serious.

I intend to create a full post this weekend but am away with work and am having to do this via my phone.

So partly what I'm looking for is a master who will help me unleash this Nikki side of me. Help me change my mind body and habits slowly over time. I'm also very interested in sissy hypnosis and would like to try this to alter my mind.

To the few people messaging me demanding things these will be ignored. I'm looking for a serious reply from someone looking to discuss this matter and look at our compatibility taking it forward as a potential master and sissy.