PDA

View Full Version : Need after work dares / domination

Trapperkreeper
06-08-2014, 07:34 PM
I need something to do tomorrow after work! I will have about an hour starting at about 4:30. Limits and likes should be in my signature, if I did it correctly, given that I'm new at this (last couple of days). Will do dares or truths, as long as it doesn't identify me or violate my limits.

Things I have to work with:
Small plug, larger plug (never gotten it "in there" but tried!), some fem clothing, trainer gag, heels, cordage, willingness to try something new.

I have kik and Skype that I am willing to use, but no other pics and no face if I can help it. Again, I am very new at this and am still feeling out limits. As far as experience, I have played with a pro domme, and was invited back a couple of times as a personal pet, but we lost touch when I had to move for work. Discretion is important to me, but I'm open to online play and humiliation.

Here is my plan: get home as quickly as possible tomorrow, roll a six sided die, and choose the corresponding reply. If there aren't six, I will start again at the first. If more than six, I will roll again and count accordingly. For each multiple of six, I will roll again, and so on. I hope that makes sense.

About me: 36m, 5-10, 275. I don't think I am fat, but know better, I guess. Not Adonis, but hey, what are you gonna do? Would prefer female dominant but open to whatever, so don't let that sway you. Married, and she is off limits. Unfortunately, we aren't that open as far as our relationship, but I am working on it. I don't care what you look like and just want to serve /entertain.

I will also have even more time Tuesday night, so if it goes well, I will return to this post then as well and repeat the process. If you have availability one night or the other, please specify in your reply and I will count accordingly.

Hopefully, this post works. I will be carrying the die in my pocket while at work to increase my anticipation. Thank you for your time and I hope we will get to play!

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
06-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Some truths to help get you started:

1) In your sig you list 'analysis' as an iffy item. What do you mean by analysis? Like, Freudian?

2) You also list 'insertions', what do you mean by that? Since you list toys including buttplugs and a gag, do you mean urethral? Needles?

3) You list liking 'secrecy' - do you mean hidden in public (like, wearing a buttplug while you go to the store) or do you mean you want dares you can do in private only? (If the former, that's what people usually mean by listing 'hidden public' as a like; if the latter, that's what people usually mean when they list 'public' as a limit. FYI if you want to change those to ensure you're understood. Some people may give you dares with a different understanding of what 'public' means, and it's okay to say that it's too public for you and ask for a different dare, or ignore them, or whatever)

3) What kinds/sizes of buttplugs do you have, specifically? (Maybe you need an intermediate size to help you warm up to the larger one.)

4) Is piss still iffy if it's not in your mouth?

5) Are you looking to learn about what you like?

6) Are you looking to learn and push your limits?

7) What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

8) Did it scare you?

9) Did it arouse you? If not, what's the most daring thing you've ever done that aroused you?

10) If you were to get a bra right now that fit your chest perfectly, do you know what size it would be?

11) If you could snap your fingers to have any breast size you wanted, and could snap back afterward, what size would you have?

12) If you couldn't snap back afterward, what size would you have?

13) If you had the chance to have one wish granted, but the cost was having your dick put in permanent chastity, would you choose the wish or stay out of chastity? What would your wish be?

14) If you could choose one sex toy that you had to use/wear constantly for a full week, what would it be? It doesn't have to be one you currently own, and includes anything you'd list as an available toy here, both butt plugs and heels. You can take off the toy only for bathing and going to the bathroom, unless it's a diaper, in which case you can only take it off for bathing.

15) Do you currently own that toy?

And now, a dare you can do with that die:

Choose six of your toys, and number them. Make sure they are toys you can use for the rest of the dare (so leave that big plug out). Roll a die to determine the toy you must wear to a store, where you will buy one thing only, and it must be from a live cashier rather than a self-service kiosk.
* If you don't already have at least 50 clothespins, you're getting at least 50 clothespins (if they don't come in a package of at least 50, you can get as many packages as you need to add up to 50). They must be flat inside the pinch area, so wooden ones are always fine but plastic ones sometimes don't work.
* If you already have clothespins, add them to your toys list, and get something embarrassing instead. Hemorrhoid cream is a good one; adult diapers, very good. If you are asked who it is for, or if it's for your wife, or anything similar, you must own up that it is for yourself. I'm not specifying what kind of store to go to so you have plenty of options here. But this time you really can only get one item/package. That means twenty pairs of panties only if they come in a twenty-pack; otherwise, you have to get just the one.

Whatever you get, you must add to your toys list, which I strongly recommend adding to your sig.

Now, take your clothespins, and roll the die again. That's the number of clothespins you have to put on your foreskin. Then you can masturbate for one minute, touching yourself however you like. If you haven't cum at the end of one minute, roll again, and apply that many clothespins to your foreskin, and repeat.

You're going to repeat this cycle of rolling, applying clothespins, and one minute of masturbation until you cum. When you run out of foreskin, move on to your scrotum. If you run out of scrotum, move on to your inner thighs. If you run out of clothespins, roll one last time: that's the number of minutes you have left to cum. If you don't cum by the end of that time, you have to wait 24 hours before you can next have an orgasm.

Trapperkreeper
06-09-2014, 03:08 AM
Thanks for helping response! I haven't read it yet because I want it to be a surprise this afternoon. I just wanted to check to see that I was getting any replies. Maybe this post will bump it back up to people's attention?

Trapperkreeper
06-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Choose six of your toys, and number them. Make sure they are toys you can use for the rest of the dare (so leave that big plug out). Roll a die to determine the toy you must wear to a store, where you will buy one thing only, and it must be from a live cashier rather than a self-service kiosk.
* If you don't already have at least 50 clothespins, you're getting at least 50 clothespins (if they don't come in a package of at least 50, you can get as many packages as you need to add up to 50). They must be flat inside the pinch area, so wooden ones are always fine but plastic ones sometimes don't work.
* If you already have clothespins, add them to your toys list, and get something embarrassing instead. Hemorrhoid cream is a good one; adult diapers, very good. If you are asked who it is for, or if it's for your wife, or anything similar, you must own up that it is for yourself. I'm not specifying what kind of store to go to so you have plenty of options here. But this time you really can only get one item/package. That means twenty pairs of panties only if they come in a twenty-pack; otherwise, you have to get just the one.

Whatever you get, you must add to your toys list, which I strongly recommend adding to your sig.

Now, take your clothespins, and roll the die again. That's the number of clothespins you have to put on your foreskin. Then you can masturbate for one minute, touching yourself however you like. If you haven't cum at the end of one minute, roll again, and apply that many clothespins to your foreskin, and repeat.

You're going to repeat this cycle of rolling, applying clothespins, and one minute of masturbation until you cum. When you run out of foreskin, move on to your scrotum. If you run out of scrotum, move on to your inner thighs. If you run out of clothespins, roll one last time: that's the number of minutes you have left to cum. If you don't cum by the end of that time, you have to wait 24 hours before you can next have an orgasm.[/QUOTE]

OK, wow. I just finished the dare and I wanted to report it first while it may fresh in my mind. Rolled the dice and got a length of paracord. Tied a crotch rope and put my business clothes back on. I then went to the local general store and bought 50 clothespins. Then I came home and started up the dare figuring it wouldn't be that bad. First roll was a 5. After one minute I was still cool. Second roll was a 6. One minute later, nothing, and I was out of space. Went lower, more cycles (lost count) and I was in trouble. Eventually ran out, and had to roll again. 6 minutes. That is what saved me. I was shuddering like a leaf, sounded like a horde of monkeys swordfighting with sticks, and sweating buckets. Rights as the timer went off, I made it! I was relieved, but had to go about taking the pins off, and wow that hurt. Still does! I am a little afraid that it did some damage, but I'm sure I'm alright.

That was a good dare. Only my third, I think. Not sure I would do it again soon, but worth the effort!

Trapperkreeper
06-09-2014, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=OnTheRimOfMyGlass;1373584]Some truths to help get you started:

1) In your sig you list 'analysis' as an iffy item. What do you mean by analysis? Like, Freudian?

I meant anal, actually. Doing this on a tablet. Thanks, autocorrect.

2) You also list 'insertions', what do you mean by that? Since you list toys including buttplugs and a gag, do you mean urethral? Needles?

Well urethral, yes. Also just other odd things and items not intended for that use.

3) You list liking 'secrecy' - do you mean hidden in public (like, wearing a buttplug while you go to the store) or do you mean you want dares you can do in private only? (If the former, that's what people usually mean by listing 'hidden public' as a like; if the latter, that's what people usually mean when they list 'public' as a limit. FYI if you want to change those to ensure you're understood. Some people may give you dares with a different understanding of what 'public' means, and it's okay to say that it's too public for you and ask for a different dare, or ignore them, or whatever)

I mean discretion, I guess. I do like hidden in public to a point though.

3) What kinds/sizes of buttplugs do you have, specifically? (Maybe you need an intermediate size to help you warm up to the larger one.)

I have one very small one. About like a strawberry size. Also, one that I thought was intermediate, and I'm close, just not practiced. Where I am lacking is a small in between the two.

4) Is piss still iffy if it's not in your mouth?

It's iffy because I am just not sure where I'm willing to go with it. Pretty sure no mouth though.

5) Are you looking to learn about what you like?

Yes.

6) Are you looking to learn and push your limits?

Yes.

7) What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

A variation of suck and blow from boundanna when I had a weekend alone in the house.

8) Did it scare you?

Hell yes.

9) Did it arouse you? If not, what's the most daring thing you've ever done that aroused you?

And hell yes, that's it.

10) If you were to get a bra right now that fit your chest perfectly, do you know what size it would be?

Maybe a 50 a?

11) If you could snap your fingers to have any breast size you wanted, and could snap back afterward, what size would you have?

36 c

12) If you couldn't snap back afterward, what size would you have?

An a cup maybe?

13) If you had the chance to have one wish granted, but the cost was having your dick put in permanent chastity, would you choose the wish or stay out of chastity? What would your wish be?

I would stay out of chastity. Permanent is a long time.

14) If you could choose one sex toy that you had to use/wear constantly for a full week, what would it be? It doesn't have to be one you currently own, and includes anything you'd list as an available toy here, both butt plugs and heels. You can take off the toy only for bathing and going to the bathroom, unless it's a diaper, in which case you can only take it off for bathing.

I would say some sort of small plug that had a vibe in it that could go off randomly or by a remote control held by someone else. Not sure that exists.

15) Do you currently own that toy?

Again, does it exist?

Thanks for the fun!

OnTheRimOfMyGlass
06-09-2014, 06:58 PM
OK, wow. I just finished the dare and I wanted to report it first while it may fresh in my mind. Rolled the dice and got a length of paracord. Tied a crotch rope and put my business clothes back on. I then went to the local general store and bought 50 clothespins. Then I came home and started up the dare figuring it wouldn't be that bad. First roll was a 5. After one minute I was still cool. Second roll was a 6. One minute later, nothing, and I was out of space. Went lower, more cycles (lost count) and I was in trouble. Eventually ran out, and had to roll again. 6 minutes. That is what saved me. I was shuddering like a leaf, sounded like a horde of monkeys swordfighting with sticks, and sweating buckets. Rights as the timer went off, I made it! I was relieved, but had to go about taking the pins off, and wow that hurt. Still does! I am a little afraid that it did some damage, but I'm sure I'm alright.

That was a good dare. Only my third, I think. Not sure I would do it again soon, but worth the effort!

Lucky you on that 6! Nice job :) As far as damage: are you saying you're sure you're alright because you have reason to believe you're alright, or are you saying that because the idea of seeing a doctor about kinky stuff is concerning, or because of machismo or anything?

I have one very small one. About like a strawberry size. Also, one that I thought was intermediate, and I'm close, just not practiced. Where I am lacking is a small in between the two.

Ah, is the small like an Njoy Pure plug (http://www.edenfantasys.com/anal-toys/anal-plugs/pure-plug-2-0) or something? If that's what you have, those are good for stimulation but don't do much as warmup to larger sizes. My first plug was my small Tantus Severin (http://www.tantusinc.com/products/severin-small). That was after I'd had larger things in my butt, for sure, but it remains my go-to toy for a warmup when it's been a while.

A variation of suck and blow from boundanna when I had a weekend alone in the house.

I just looked that up - that sounds amazing. Bookmarked for later. Were you deepthroating?

I would say some sort of small plug that had a vibe in it that could go off randomly or by a remote control held by someone else. Not sure that exists.

There are a few, yes. Look for 'Bluetooth vibrator' or 'Bluetooth buttplug'; the remotes I hear tend to have the same distance as a TV remote. Enjoy :D