PDA

View Full Version : Any Dares

sammyGurl
06-08-2014, 11:41 AM
So I will do any dares within my limits. I'm going to be doing them until the end of August. This week is my last week of school and Tuesday-Friday, I have exams. Please give me dares to do at school. Dare me what to wear or something to do this summer. PM me them as well!!! Reports for everyone. I do not live alone.

businky
06-08-2014, 11:50 AM
get a doll or action figure or somethin the like and insert arms unto pussy. dolls feet must go to the front. wear this during exams :)

Mythologist
06-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Each morning before leaving your room, you must write 7 degrading words or phrases somewhere on your body. You must change at least 3 of the words each day, and no word may be used used again once replaced for at least 48 hours. Keep the list of words you're for a given day in your signature until August. You're allowed to wash the words off once you leave your room, but you'll be devoting that much more of your day to hiding what a perverted slut you really are. ;)

andyinny
06-08-2014, 12:36 PM
1.) You are not allowed to wear panties or shorts or pants all summer. A skirt or dress every day to let your girl bits breathe.
2.) You must get a 20 oz bottle of coke inside your cunt and walk about something in town with it for at least 2 hrs. then drink the coke straight out of the bottle.
3.) Pee outside at least once a day.

BelgianDare
06-08-2014, 12:52 PM
Go to school wearing an adult diaper under a skirt

sammyGurl
06-08-2014, 01:33 PM
get a doll or action figure or somethin the like and insert arms unto pussy. dolls feet must go to the front. wear this during exams :)
I have none of these....punishment for not having them?
1.) You are not allowed to wear panties or shorts or pants all summer. A skirt or dress every day to let your girl bits breathe.
2.) You must get a 20 oz bottle of coke inside your cunt and walk about something in town with it for at least 2 hrs. then drink the coke straight out of the bottle.
3.) Pee outside at least once a day.
1.i can not go the summer without wearing shorts or pants. panties i can, except for when i'm on my period.
2.i cant fit a 20 oz bottle inside of me, nor do i go into town.
3.thats a limit (public)
Go to school wearing an adult diaper under a skirt
i have no diapers.

businky
06-08-2014, 01:39 PM
as punishment:

sleep with a bra, before put hard unboiled noodles in it. sleep on belly.
then put your usual stuff up the butt (punishment remember?;) )and sleep like that.

sammyGurl
06-08-2014, 01:51 PM
as punishment:

sleep with a bra, before put hard unboiled noodles in it. sleep on belly.
then put your usual stuff up the butt (punishment remember?;) )and sleep like that.

what do you mean by usual stuff up the butt?

businky
06-08-2014, 01:53 PM
anything that will make you uncomfortable sleeping :)

sammyGurl
06-08-2014, 01:54 PM
anything that will make you uncomfortable sleeping :)

i dont have anything that i can safely leave in overnight.

kbraga
06-08-2014, 05:30 PM
here is a fun one if you can do it

hi I just thought of a dare that I find interesting and I was wondering if you would want to give it a go? so the idea is you melt some chocolate and make it cool a bit and then fill a condom with it and tie a knot on the end. then put it in the fridge so it will be solid. it is good if you can hang it in the fridge so it will be even. Then take it out and insert it into your vagina and make it melt in the condom inside you. how do you like it?

getdare123
06-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Duct tape dare. Every day put duct tape or other tape on your nipples. tear it off after one hour (very hard) then rub lemons on them. This should be done every morning to your udders.