PDA

View Full Version : New jockstrap. Need dares.

Jake Green 1457
06-08-2014, 10:25 AM
I just recently got a new jockstrap and I need new dares to do in it to get it sweaty. I don't want to ruin it so no messy dares please.

Jake Green 1457
06-08-2014, 11:58 AM
Anybody? I really want to break this new jock. Please make me sweat, cum, etc.

JacobsField
06-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Since nobody has given you anything, I will. You are to put on the jock strap and over top of it put 3 more layers of clothes. Then, you'll go out for a workout. You are to run at least 3 miles, perform at least 50 pushups, at least 50 situps, and 25 squats.

At that point, it should be good and sweaty. You'll then wear that to bed tonight. In the morning, you should smell it for 3 minutes.

Without the ability to get it messy or muddy, that's all I've got.

richteen
06-08-2014, 03:05 PM
wear the jockstrap for the next 3 days, and when you pee you have to pee through it, you can be in the shower if you want to not make a mess, and if you are in public and can't hold it to get to a shower, go to a restroom stall and strip naked, then hold the jockstrap either on your dick or over the toilet and aim at it, then still naked stand there until it is dry enough for you to feel like no one will notice (like if you are worried it will get your clothes wet).

also during those 3 days, when you need to poop you can't take it off, if you need to you can adjust the straps to not get any on it, but otherwise leave it on

for the next week you are allowed to cum as much as you want, but only if you are outside in the woods, and you can only jackoff by either being only in the jockstrap and jacking off through the jockstrap, or if you can't manage that, you have to be fully naked, with something up your butt (plug, pen, finger, etc) and you have to cum onto the jockstrap.

Jake Green 1457
09-17-2014, 06:07 PM
Sorry I didn't answer sooner but I did both dares. I loved them both. They both made me so horny! Anybody got some more? I would really like to get this jockstrap sweaty.

cieirn
09-17-2014, 06:25 PM
Pick 5-7 days to repeat JacobsField's dare. Wear your jockstrap during these days. Do not wear on off days, but you may not wash until you have finished all of the days.

If you choose to cum on one of the days you do JacobsField's dare, it must be on your jockstrap.

Jake Green 1457
09-21-2014, 03:21 PM
Just started the dare yesterday. I'm having fun already!