PDA

View Full Version : A Lad That Wants to Be a Girl [FICTION]

daremaster1
04-18-2007, 01:17 PM
my friend wakes up every morning wanting and wishing to become a girl. He is very girly in his ways and buys many girls clothes. He doesnt trust anybody with his secret, apart from me.

He always wears girls clothes when his mum and dad are not in the house and he even wears girl clothes to school on non-pe days and occasionally wear tights under his trousers depends on the weather.

Ever since he was little he played with dolls and prams. He has allways bin girly never played in many manly sports like rugby because he thought to much about being hurt. He is very emotional about everything. I have been his fiend for many years now and as he has grown up he hasnt changed he still wants to b a girl.

He doesnt dare tell his mum and dad about wha he wants to do but he might go behind their backs about it and do it away because hes the sort of perosn that does do that if he cant get his way with things......

He is now aged 16 and acts even more female. He actions and ways he walks and talks its all girly. I have no problem with him at all. He is a great mate and we are really good friends. Once though he nearly got caught by his mum. He was trying on his new stuff he had brought while we was in town and she walked straight in the house and went straight upstairs into his room, luckly i helped him clear everything away and he put jeans over his tights and thong and then a normal male t-shirt on.
She asked what we had been up to all day we said nothing much, just in to town and seen some mates and did bit of clothes shopping. I covered it by saying he didnt buy anything and i showed his mum what i had bought. She then left the room and went downstairs to watch tv. Jack then went back to trying on his new things. He tried things on all night long(i was stopping the night).An hour later his dad did the same thing. And we did the same again BUT this time he had a skirt on the top just before he came in so he had to put some baggy shorts quickly on over the top of it and then a pair of jeans on them. His dad didnt bother questioning and just left.

more about jack and his lifestyles coming soon..........
part 2 soon...............
comment on the story and what jack should do about him changing into a girl

daremaster1
05-27-2007, 02:23 AM
someone comment on this story and part 2 coming soon

Dez87
05-27-2007, 07:02 PM
He's gay. Cut his knob off and shove it up his arse where he obviously wants his meat to be.

Hampers
05-28-2007, 05:56 AM
Oh grow up Dez. Just because someone has gender/transgender issues doesn't mean they're gay. It's a well-known fact that around 90% of transvestites are exclusively heterosexual. Try being mature. It's lots of fun.

Big_Joe
05-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Yes Dez, many people could find your comment extreemly offensive. GetDare does not encourage or appriaciate any prejudice. Be careful what you say!

Truthgu
05-28-2007, 09:28 PM
Gay Pride, and for those who can't figure out what Gender they want to be. I say, go female. Having Breast is fun, and when you are a guy that becomes a girl, you don't get a Period. It's like the being a girl thing with out the bad stuff.

evanekid
05-30-2007, 03:32 PM
and how would you know.......

Truthgu
05-30-2007, 05:20 PM
It's a freaky guy thing....lol

slave_boy
11-26-2007, 03:40 AM
if only that would happen to me :'(

daremaster1
11-26-2007, 10:16 AM
what you wish that was you?

anayguy
11-26-2007, 11:42 AM
where is part 2 at

TheLittleStrawberry
11-26-2007, 11:46 AM
There is none... I think.

You could PM Daremaster1 if you want to urge him to continue this :)
He's still active here.

slave_boy
12-01-2007, 08:38 AM
yes i do wish it was me